Is Johan Cabaye the best CM in Premier League at the moment?

+8
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
gunner1987
Gil
xabi
Lex
aford92
Vibe
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Johan Cabaye the best CM in Premier League at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Johan Cabaye the best CM in Premier League at the moment?

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Gil wrote:How highly do you rate Tiote btw Mole?

He kept doing some pretty pointless pirouettes throughout the entire game which was really annoying. Needs to learn how to release the ball quicker.

Oh and Obertan :facepalm:

Yh today he delayed it a bit too much tbh........

Best thing i can say about him is i wouldnt swap him for any DM in the league.... covers the ground amazingly well, strong in the tackle and amazing footwork for DM and has a good range of passing although hes a bit card happy at times.....

He wasnt great today but no one was, so iam not going to call him out on it......

Yh Obertan is fckin useless, please drop Obertan and Simpson for Santon and Marveaux respectfully in the future please.....

I'd swap Tiote for a fully fit Essien, that's about it. Come to think of it the EPL is short of top class DMs. Hope he moves R.Taylor to RB and puts Maldini 2.0 at LB, that way Taylor's delivery can be used in open play instead of just set pieces and our defence will improve. Also I still want HBA to replace Obertan instead of Marveaux and for us to keep playing 4-4-2 against everyone except the top teams.

aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Is Johan Cabaye the best CM in Premier League at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Johan Cabaye the best CM in Premier League at the moment?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 pm

aford92 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Gil wrote:How highly do you rate Tiote btw Mole?

He kept doing some pretty pointless pirouettes throughout the entire game which was really annoying. Needs to learn how to release the ball quicker.

Oh and Obertan :facepalm:

Yh today he delayed it a bit too much tbh........

Best thing i can say about him is i wouldnt swap him for any DM in the league.... covers the ground amazingly well, strong in the tackle and amazing footwork for DM and has a good range of passing although hes a bit card happy at times.....

He wasnt great today but no one was, so iam not going to call him out on it......

Yh Obertan is fckin useless, please drop Obertan and Simpson for Santon and Marveaux respectfully in the future please.....

I'd swap Tiote for a fully fit Essien, that's about it. Come to think of it the EPL is short of top class DMs. Hope he moves R.Taylor to RB and puts Maldini 2.0 at LB, that way Taylor's delivery can be used in open play instead of just set pieces and our defence will improve. Also I still want HBA to replace Obertan instead of Marveaux and for us to keep playing 4-4-2 against everyone except the top teams.

Fair enough, anything to get Simpson and Obertan on the bench lol......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:19 pm

He was invisible vs Bosnia...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:20 pm

ChollaVille wrote:He was invisible vs Bosnia...

Maybe because he got injured 2 days before lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Cabaye > Prime Arteta, Xabi, and Fabregas,

The best PL CM in the last 10 years

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2