Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League?

+8
Sushi Master
Dnmac4
EarlyPrototype
Art Morte
Gil
TheBlueArmy
JuvenelCuore
joenamati
12 posters

Go down

Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League? Empty Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League?

Post by joenamati Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm

up to now the gazillionaires have spent nearly 1billion money, for what an fa cup?

i think he will get the sack unless he delivers either the primier league or tha champions league

joenamati
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League? Empty Re: Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League?

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Well I mean he does have the FA Cup and the breaking of the trophy-drought under his belt, so I reckon that City will give him another chance after this season should he fail.

Maybe a shock Ancelotti will take over ? Not likely though, but stranger things have happened.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League? Empty Re: Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League?

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm

if he doesn't win anything t=with them this year, then for sure he should be axed. he has essentially a dream team and they play piss poor. I've said this before, he is a poor mans ancelotti in the EPL
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 pm

City's don't have a good enough team to win the CL at the moment. Madrid and Barca are miles ahead. The likes of Chelsea and Man Utd etc also have better sides.

I do think they'll challenge for the PL though.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Mancini is anyway too old-fashioned manager for a team that could potentially be full of excitement.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Unless a better manager is available I think they would stick with Mancini.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 pm

YES, he should be sacked if they don't win anything this year. The teams they should be able to trot out there for Carling and FA cup games are going to be stupid good.

When Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc play there second string players in these comps, city's second string has borderline world class players to play in these games.

Also, based on talent alone they better at least push the first place team until the last weekend of the season or flat out win it.

He better win because managers from around the world would be drooling to coach this team.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 pm

What are you talking about? Mancini for life, ManC are honored to have such a decorated, experienced manager under their payroll.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

city to play cl final watch and see sons then later someone bump this
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Sushi Master wrote:What are you talking about? Mancini for life, ManC are honored to have such a decorated, experienced manager under their payroll.
Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League? Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 pm

I actually think they will if there is a better manager in the market. They may push for Guardiola if he decides not to renew with barca for another year because of his high profile.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

id push for a better manager.

which decent manager in the world wouldnt get them to decent places (fa cup) with that squad?

if man city bought all those players its because they want to win right? well then they have to find a coach that can not only win trophies with them but give them something with which they can maintain themselves at top level for many years.

mancini isnt that man the future will prove me right.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Sounds like a good place for Mou to return to England once his Madrid project finishes.

Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League? 20110128203738!Trollface
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Sounds like a good place for Mou to return to England once his Madrid project finishes.

Will Mancini get the sack if Manciti don't win the Premier League or the Champions League? 20110128203738!Trollface
could be but wont imo.

im also doubting his "imminent" return to chelsea like some put it.

maybe he has put that history behind him, and anyways andre villas boas is the supposed manager that has will do with chelsea, what mourinho wasnt let to do by the club.

win there, and stay there for a long time. avb may be a main stay.

that leaves us united but.. he wont go there. i doubt it.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Mancini is extremely underrated on this forum won everything in Italy apart from CL which tbf to him they did'nt support him nowhere near as much as they did Mou which is shown by the difference in quality signings that Inter's sporting director Branca signed for Mou....

First full season at City and he finishes joint 2nd and wins the FA Cup....

I dont like how he plays Barry in every match instead of someone with more talent but he's still a very good manager.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm

United probably get a British manager, although Mou has been heavily linked before.

Anyways, for City they should get Van Gaal so we can see all those forwards in action Laughing

Plus they have a good defense to pull it off.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Mancini is extremely underrated on this forum won everything in Italy apart from CL which tbf to him they did'nt support him nowhere near as much as they did Mou which is shown by the difference in quality signings that Inter's sporting director Branca signed for Mou....

I dont like how he plays Barry in every match instead of someone with more talent but he's still a very good manager.

look at it well mole. you might see him as the coach and manager that takes them to glory, but do you really?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Mancini is extremely underrated on this forum won everything in Italy apart from CL which tbf to him they did'nt support him nowhere near as much as they did Mou which is shown by the difference in quality signings that Inter's sporting director Branca signed for Mou....

I'm not really impressed because everyone forgets how all the top clubs went tits up for a while, and City did not take their chances. Plus that insane bench he has that was basically used only in domestic competitions since he was hilariously eliminated from the EL quite early, by mighty... I can't even remember.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

The Madrid One wrote:

look at it well mole. you might see him as the coach and manager that takes them to glory, but do you really?

If he stops playing Barry then yes i do, he probably is'nt the CL glory coach but i think he can take them to EPL glory.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

If he stops playing Barry then yes i do, he probably is'nt the CL glory coach but i think he can take them to EPL glory.
if he takes them to epl glory then hes going to have to find a way to not only take advantage of his enemies' slip ups, but prevent his own.

we can all say we dont like his sometimes very questionable tactical decisions. whether it comes to playing a player or making the whole team play a certain way, theyve got a good enough defense to feel secure but also try a way to bang in goals and keep the consistency.

i dont see mancini holding his job by improving man city's inner organization, only way hes gonna stay there is if he wins titles and same for the players. hes on the mission to win titles for a team that want nothing but but if he cant even do that, then goodbye mancini.

him and the club are thinking 1 particular way, its up to him to put in his part of the bargain by winning.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down