The Madrid One
Adit
EarlyPrototype
Rabea
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 am

BTW, does anyone notice the standard Barca are held to? They tie one of the best teams in the league who is undefeated in the league and I'll use your guys quotes its a "goal legacy party."

You people do realize they didn't lose the game right?

I mean all this whole thread shows is how utterly dominant Barca have been and all the hate the rest of Europe has built up from the beatings they receive at the hands of Barcelona.

Also, BTW I think this may have been Barca's first penalty in the league this year and ref's have actually been quite harsh not to give us a bunch we deserved, but yes, you brain surgeons are right it's the conspiracy again showing it's ugly head. The delusion of some people is really just incredible.

The funniest part of this whole thread is the people who claim to want La Liga to be more competitive and then act like a tie to a top 4 team is a really bad result, again it's just amazing.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 am

dnmac4 wrote:BTW, does anyone notice the standard Barca are held to? They tie one of the best teams in the league who is undefeated in the league and I'll use your guys quotes its a "goal legacy party."

I mean all this whole thread shows is how utterly dominant Barca have been and all the hate the rest of Europe has built up from the beatings they receive at the hands of Barcelona.

Also, BTW I think this may have been Barca's first penalty in the league this year and ref's have actually been quite harsh not to give us a bunch we deserved, but yes, you brain surgeons are right it's the conspiracy again showing it's ugly head. The delusion of some people is really just incredible.

The funniest part of this whole thread is the people who claim to want La Liga to be more competitive and then act like a tie to a top 4 team is a really bad result, again it's just amazing.
It's crazy to see the reactions Barca can spark. Superstar Status Twisted Evil
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 am

dnmac4 wrote:BTW, does anyone notice the standard Barca are held to? They tie one of the best teams in the league who is undefeated in the league and I'll use your guys quotes its a "goal legacy party."

It was the 94th minute penalty miss that sparked this reaction.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 am

Um, this happens every time we don't win. I won't even say lose because if we tie this happens.

A perfect example is last year the first of the 4 straight Clasico's where Madrid had to win to stay in the La Liga race which was single digits BTW and they played for a tie and got it and effectively Barca won La Liga and the board threw a "Goal Legacy Party" like it was a bad result.

Again, the delusion is incredible. We won the league that night and according to the brain surgeons here it was a bad result.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:00 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
RealGunner wrote:@nick

the keeper moved before messi even touched the ball lol
I really dont understand messi's fault here. I pause before he touches the ball, you can not predict where he will shoot. and the goalkeeper jumps before messi....it means he decided way before where he will jump. i dont know what it is other than a luck
It's not luck, Penalties are a mental warfare.

The keeper moved first and suggested a direction to Messi, who lost his composure and couldnt redirect.

It's happening fast, but that's the keeper owning Messi, not Messi missing by a feat of luck.

Sometimes keepers try to move first to mess with the shooter. Messi had probably decided to shoot left already, and when he saw the keeper moving, he froze and couldnt change.

I have taken Pks before, and i have seen that happening to me. Gk would even tell it's a common strategy, not to mention that Messi always shoots left.
If you decided direction you can not change it, if gk moves first or later. If messi choice centre or other corner gk would do nothing with his strategy and moves. unluckily the shoot and gk went to same direction.thats why its a luck
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 am

dnmac4 wrote:Um, this happens every time we don't win. I won't even say lose because if we tie this happens.

A perfect example is last year the first of the 4 straight Clasico's where Madrid had to win to stay in the La Liga race which was single digits BTW and they played for a tie and got it and effectively Barca won La Liga and the board threw a "Goal Legacy Party" like it was a bad result.

Again, the delusion is incredible. We won the league that night and according to the brain surgeons here it was a bad result.

Madrid played for a tie? What game were you watching?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 am

Your own fans after the game admitted you weren't going for the win and that Mou just wanted to get his team confidence so they could win the other games because La Liga was a lost cause.

Don't try this revisionist crap, you played a CB in midfield FFS and one or two players crossed midfield the entire game.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:08 am

The extra time given to Barca would have made Sir Alex himself blush.

It was a patchy game but 7 minutes? LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 am

i love this Barca Madrid shit, so entertaining
go on guys...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:23 am

Zealous wrote:The extra time given to Barca would have made Sir Alex himself blush.

That was because of that retarded little scuffle which burned like two minutes, in which more players should've been sent off. Plus how about Kanoute's little whatever the hell u call what he did to the ball when Messi placed it on the spot. What was that?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 am

lets start talking about last years clasicos.. thats relevant.

lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:26 am

Zealous wrote:The extra time given to Barca would have made Sir Alex himself blush.

:facepalm: The fight before the penalty took like 2 minutes and then the 2nd sending off another minute :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:34 am

You guys stated the fight so it's still your fault banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:39 am

harhar11 wrote:

:facepalm: The fight before the penalty took like 2 minutes and then the 2nd sending off another minute :facepalm:

Everything including the penalty took 1 and 1/2 minutes at best.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 am

Zealous wrote:You guys stated the fight so it's still your fault banana

I didn't know that Kanotue played for Barca scratch

Look how classy Kanoute is...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 am

I see many people are upset tonight.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am

harhar11 wrote:

I'm sorry but if you are trying to make yourselves look like the victims and Kanoute as the big bad bully you lose every time.

Any La Liga fan worth his salt knows that Freddie is classiest and calmest player in Spain. Pointing out that he lost his cool says more abut you than him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:58 am

Zealous wrote:
I'm sorry but if you are trying to make yourselves look like the victims and Kanoute as the big bad bully you lose every time.

Any La Liga fan worth his salt knows that Freddie is classiest and calmest player in Spain. Pointing out that he lost his cool says more abut you than him.

Ah, you see I didn't know that Kanoute was a saint. I thought that he was human just like you and me, and as you know every human loses his cool. But I see that I was wrong. :bow: :facepalm:

FFS, messi is also one of the calmest player on the league and he also lost his cool, Iniesta is another one and he aswell has lost his cool.

That Kanoute kicked the ball before fabregas had even come into the picture shows that he had already lost his cool.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 am

zizzle wrote:i love this Barca Madrid shit, so entertaining
go on guys...
I'm telling u, just wait for el clasico.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 am

Zealous wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Some Madrid fans. Now he may be classy. But I challenge you to answer why, if Freddie is so classy, what was the deal with his first yellow? Answer me that.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 am

harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Ah, you see I didn't know that Kanoute was a saint. I thought that he was human just like you and me, and as you know every human loses his cool. But I see that I was wrong. :bow: :facepalm:

FFS, messi is also one of the calmest player on the league and he also lost his cool, Iniesta is another one and he aswell has lost his cool.

That Kanoute kicked the ball before fabregas had even come into the picture shows that he had already lost his cool.

Are you Kidding. Iniesta is one of the bitchiest players in the world.

I'm sure that kicking the ball to you is a sign of severe mental disorder but I'm told by reliable sources that you're actually supposed to do that in a football game...........

And he didn't even kick the ball he simply touched it and it rolled off the penalty spot.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
Are you Kidding. Iniesta is one of the bitchiest players in the world.

I'm sure that kicking the ball to you is a sign of severe mental disorder but I'm told by reliable sources that you're actually supposed to do that in a football game...........

I have onle twice seen Iniesta lose his calm. Once against cristiano ronaldo and 2nd at the WC final after van bommel was trying to rape him the whole game. Casillas is a bigger bitch than Iniesta and I very much doubt that you will admit that you think that Casillas is one..

And its funny that you highlight Iniesta but not Messi, who has infact lost his cool more times than Iniesta..

Who kicked the ball to whom? Kanoute? in that case, lol no. Messi had already put the ball at the spot and then kanoute starts walking and "kicks" it away.

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:12 am

izzy26 wrote:I see many people are upset tonight.
And most of them Madrid fans. banana
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 am

jiopsi wrote:

including.................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 am

izzy26 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

including.................
xabi TMO Zelous DNA guy... Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 am

Upset? Me? I've never been upset in my storied career :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next