guest7
Ganso
izzy
Lord Spencer
Potential
60 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion Empty Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by Potential Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:41 pm

1) wasn't a penalty
2) referee was on barcelona side
3) boeteng goal was magic
4) injure messi and barcelona won't get pass round of 16
5) zlatan isn't a big game flop
6) referee is shit
7) referee is shit
Cool robinho still can't shoot
9) robinho can't finish
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Can you please edit your post to a less biased version. We should lose with grace.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by izzy Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Stopped watching in the 10th min because the Sky commentry was a joke.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

fed up of these diving midgets and the refs helping them.Should have been 2-2
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm

pls madristas and dont act butthurt like barca did after valencia game...

Let's handle it with class and it was a good game.

Also, Xavi has been positioning himself in more goalscoring situations lately, or is it just me who thinks so?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm

finally the world sees what Madrid have to face over and over again in la liga......disgraceful midgets
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Zlatan is such a big game flop...I was hopeful after the goal but he played with such a confidence shortage it was very obvious.The goal was a fluke,Seedorf set him up 1 on 1 and he took a clumsy shot that went pass Valdes...It was a 50-50 and it went in.Still a flop.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

no surprise barca up to their disgusting tactics...
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

with respect to barca, i thought we were much determined side, though i think barca didnt play with full potential. barca are really best side in the world, and milan can learn a fair few, stuff like ball possession, defense splitting passes, offside traps, ... barca are sooo good with it comes to keeping ball, and exploiting even inch of a space.

i think we milan were pretty strong, physical, with a bit of a concentration we could have made barca suffer a bit, it was a very good determined game from us.

also san siro pitch was a little slippery.

great game from zlatan. pretty disappointed with binho, how he missed a sitter. guy can do everything forward can do except finishing...

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion Empty Robbery

Post by Tigole Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Highway robbery. There is nothing else to say.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:We should lose with grace.
Other Milanisti, learn from this man.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I would say that if you don't have anything meaningful to say, wait for your blood to cool down before commentating.

In the absence of clear Ref agenda, the team that wins deserve it.

We could have won if we took some chances, and the score could have been higher if they took some of theirs.

Simply put, a champion makes his own luck. We need to work harder so that even dubious penalty calls can't stop us.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by â€¢MilanDevil• Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Best highlights of the game were
KPB's awesome goal and Messi's defense slicing pass.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 pm

So losing with grace is now deserved of neg repping.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 pm

i cooled off now.Still mad at the ref and xavi though. Mad

ibra did not flop lmao,he was one of our best players.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Ref call was definitely dubious. But I think that had more to do with Xavi falling down too easily. Needless to say, he did milk it..but to call it a dive would go too far because there was definite cause for the foul..the defenders arm was positioned like he was going to bring him down..so we don't really know how much force was exerted. But Xavi definitely milked it.

Not saying that my team didn't dive. Sanchez stood out with a few quality swan dives of his own..but I think that specific penalty call wasn't a dive. And I wouldn't the ref for calling it either way..although in hindsight..him not calling the penalty would've been more controversial.

All in all, that was good entertainment.
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

1) Penalty call was wrong, imo. Very weak call. If that was a penalty then Robinho could have had one as well
2) Ibra was great. Not just the goal, but he won all aerial battles and headed the ball down to a teammate every time. He also made great passes+touches and controlled the ball very well
3) Many fouls this game from both sides.

A draw would have been a fair result, but football is football
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Xavi did dive, so hence it was no penalty BUT that bodycheck on fabregas was a stonewall penalty smoking

And how hypocrite some of you milanistas are! What about the camp nou game where we SHOULD have had a penalty? I didn't see any of you complain then scratch

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:05 pm

meh, game like I said before. Milans offensive tactis are meh, not to mention their strikers are clunky as hell, except Ibra tho, hes WC.
Find it annoying or not but, since when AC milan can only attack from flanks? Laughing

Last edited by The xcx on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm

The Al Jazeera experts called it not a penalty. Other experts did as well. I think it is really a very soft penalty either way, one of the softest that can be given.

Regardless, it was early in the game and Milan Reacted well. We simply should not have conceded the third goal.

Only time I think a penalty call should be excused for letting you lose is when it is at the death.

Proud of the lads though, this game could have gone either way.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Why is it always barca and the ref milan could have easily won the game it was so even.

Im so tired to these butt hurt fan boys complaining about the ref this ref that maybe you should tell robinho to finish his chances? Thiago siliva to put his headers on target so on and so forth./ rant

Tigole you have 4 posts and all you have to say is highway roberry? No wonder your a lurker.

Why cant you guys say something positive about the game for once. The lack of maturity here is just staggering I see no class at all from any milan fans so far all you guys ever say when Barcelona beats you is they use the ref but did the ref tell your players to miss an open goal??

ANYWAY! Great game I really enjoyed it even if my team did not win I enjoyed it. I love high tempo games like this I watched every minute of the game instead of turning it off towards the end of the game.

Its not hard to say positive things about your team and actually talk and analyze the game after its over is it? Instead always blaming the ref. Ill be the first since you guys are always complaining to say that milan was great they fought untill the end they should have equalized or even won the game at one point but it was not meant to be.

Allegri seems choose pato ovr robhino because of his poor finishing in front of goal. But for me pato was way worse so in the end I feel It did not work out and he should have kept him on.

Last edited by Deathrow898 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:08 pm

harhar11 wrote:Xavi did dive, so hence it was no penalty BUT that bodycheck on fabregas was a stonewall penalty Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion 51977822

And how hypocrite some of you milanistas are! What about the camp nou game where we SHOULD have had a penalty? I didn't see any of you complain then scratch

Now you are being a hypocrite, since in that same game your second goal was a product of a dive Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion 1625187496
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Your attitude is admirable, but saying that Barca makes all their 'luck' after all that's happened is naive.

Anyway, I dont really care as it was a nothing game, but all this Refcelona stuff is really starting to annoy everyone now. I hope we dont see anything similar in the knockout rounds.

Also, Stark is the new Ovrebo.

Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Losing with grace guys.

Potential, do you come on for any other reason than to complain about Barcelona? We never see you in the Milan section, you just stir nonsense in the General Section.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Deathrow898 wrote:Why is it always barca and the ref milan could have easily won the game it was so even.

Im so tired to these butt hurt fan boys complaining about the ref this ref that maybe you should tell robinho to finish his chances? Thiago siliva to put his headers on target so on and so forth./ rant

Tigole you have 4 posts and all you have to say is highway roberry? No wonder your a lurker.

Why cant you guys say something positive about the game for once. The lack of maturity here is just staggering I see no class at all from any milan fans so far all you guys ever say when Barcelona beats you is they use the ref but did the ref tell your players to miss an open goal??

ANYWAY! Great game I really enjoyed it even if my team did not win I enjoyed it. I love high tempo games like this I watched every minute of the game instead of turning it off towards the end of the game.

Its not hard to say positive things about your team and actually talk and analyze the game after its over is it? Instead always blaming the ref. Ill be the first since you guys are always complaining to say that milan was great they fought untill the end they should have equalized or even won the game at one point but it was not meant to be.

Allegri seems choose pato or robhino because of his poor finishing in front of goal. But for me pato was way worse so in the end I feel It did not work out.

Strong generalization on Milan fans there my friend.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next