Zealous
harhar11
Magricos
Lex
Harmonica
41 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 5 Empty Re: Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 am

Sure.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 5 Empty Re: Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:46 am

Regardless of whether Ineista dived, flew, did somersaults, or sang the national anthem. That tackle was a foul, and therefore a penalty.

The defender did not get the ball, and he clipped Ineista's leg two times. It does not matter if Ineista falls down, flies, or sing the carbon. As long as he doesn't score, a penalty is given.

For the first one, not sure it was intentional. Even though, it is one of the rarest calls to be given.

The second one is certainly not a penalty, the defender goes for the ball and take a little of the player with him.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:47 am

The Verminator wrote:Hold up bro. If you dive, which Iniesta did( the contact was not enough for him to go down) it's no foul, straight up.

You are only 1/2 correct IMO, if the contact wasn't enough to make iniesta fall, but enough to impede his run or shooting/passing posture?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Regardless of whether Ineista dived, flew, did somersaults, or sang the national anthem. That tackle was a foul, and therefore a penalty.

The defender did not get the ball, and he clipped Ineista's leg two times. It does not matter if Ineista falls down, flies, or sing the carbon. As long as he doesn't score, a penalty is given.

For the first one, not sure it was intentional. Even though, it is one of the rarest calls to be given.

The second one is certainly not a penalty, the defender goes for the ball and take a little of the player with him.

LMAO national anthem

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 am

The Verminator wrote:JUst coz every team sells, it doesn't mean that selling becomes a normal part of the game that shouldn't go unpunished.

And the forum didnt lose it. Jiopsi created this thread ffs
(Sigh) And I never said that it is, or should become a part of the normal game. And although i believe it was legit, I'm not saying selling it is right. But as soon as barca's involved in even a questionable call, yes this forum kinda lost it (5-plus locked threads in an hour isn't everyday). And how did it go unpunished? Are u saying iniesta deserved a booking?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:54 am

I'm not gonna respond anymore coz i been debating too much today LS. But ima just say this and im out

1. A tackle in the box without getting the ball 1st doesnt mean penalty. It depends on whether it stopped the player from taking a shot on goal or getting to the ball. Iniesta went down so we dunno if he coulda kept goin or not.

2. there is a saying, "it was one of those tackles where it was a foul but it wasn't a penalty"

Peace out
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 am

There are no differences in the rules inside and outside the box.

Some referees give more slack to physicality inside the box, like in the EPL. But by the letter of the law, it is a penalty, pure and simple.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 am

I hate to see what the Barca fans will be like when they lose a game

I feel so sorry for you that had to settle for a draw
You poor thing
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I hate to see what the Barca fans will be like when they lose a game

I feel so sorry for you that had to settle for a draw
You poor thing
After our draw, most threads were made by non barca fans. So this match got el clasico style floods only because of the last minute penalty miss, which led to a draw. Mou may sell papers, but barca gets this forum hot. Period.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 am

HORRAY! I'm so happy they choked Very Happy. Time to run naked in the streets
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:19 am

Giggity5313 wrote:HORRAY! I'm so happy they choked Very Happy. Time to run naked in the streets
I know, its excruciating for us barca fans to know that we lost la liga, in October. Congratz guys
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:24 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:HORRAY! I'm so happy they choked Very Happy. Time to run naked in the streets
I know, its excruciating for us barca fans to know that we lost la liga, in October. Congratz guys
That's life cheers
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:21 am

Why is Jiopsi playing the butthurt/"forum lost it" card?

you silly barca fan, you made a thread about conspiracy against you and you tell people they are butthurt because they dont believe your silly stories?

are you for real? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:41 am

barca 2011 wrote:

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 am

what I see is 3 dives
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:57 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Why is Jiopsi playing the butthurt/"forum lost it" card?

you silly barca fan, you made a thread about conspiracy against you and you tell people they are butthurt because they dont believe your silly stories?

are you for real? lol
Because you are, and it did? Just a hunch. Barca tied, Madrid is on the top, and the first thing in this forum I saw 5-10 threads about refcelona (now deleted), when Sevilla was actually the one favoured in penalty claims. Laughing

Talking about silly people, you stay here all day and night long, patronizing others and taking some kind of deluded moral high ground. Laughing

Are you for real? :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:03 am

people criticize barca diving because they are butt hurt? of what? there is no conspiracy, just get over it. You spent a year mocking mourinho because of his press conferences and here you are on a forum doing the same thing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:06 am

Yes? Success breeds hate. So it was bad luck that we didn't get 10 atleast 50/50 penalty calls in a row? Yeah, that's highly probable. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:10 am

You dived 10 times in a row and the ref caught you every single time, and you mad?

we should applause la liga refs and uefa doing their job.

only butthurt here is you making the thread and whining about imaginary Pks.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:You dived 10 times in a row and the ref caught you every single time, we should applause la liga refs and uefa doing their job.
only butthurt here is you making the thread and whining about imaginary Pks.
Why mad? Even if ref is helping your team along the way? Is it because now everyone can actually see that there is huge disparency in penalties given in La Liga, between Barcelona and Madrid?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:18 am

jiopsi wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:You dived 10 times in a row and the ref caught you every single time, we should applause la liga refs and uefa doing their job.
Why mad? Even if ref is helping your team along the way? Is it because now everyone can actually see that there is huge disparency in penalties given in La Liga, between Barcelona and Madrid.
i am happy Refs are doing their job, ie, catching the cheats.

It just so happens that your players try to con the ref more often, but he doesnt bite.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:19 am

lol Jiopsi = the epitome of butthurtness

Maybe alves would have got that call, but notorious diving over the years have made refs think twice before giving a call in his favour.

the two other are clearly dives
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Why mad? Even if ref is helping your team along the way? Is it because now everyone can actually see that there is huge disparency in penalties given in La Liga, between Barcelona and Madrid.
i am happy Refs are doing their job, ie, catching the cheats.

It just so happens that your players try to con the ref more often, but he doesnt bite.
Yeah you look like it. Laughing

And as Madrid ref always bites, hence the scandal. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:21 am

Giggslegend wrote:lol Jiopsi = the epitome of butthurtness

Maybe alves would have got that call, but notorious diving over the years have made refs think twice before giving a call in his favour.

Alves wasn't even fouled. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 am

jiopsi wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:lol Jiopsi = the epitome of butthurtness

Alves wasn't even fouled. Laughing

LOL and here I was wondering which alves' foul he was talking about....bash for the sake of bashing...sad....

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 am

The greatest club team in history shouldn't have to try and con penalties when things aren't going there way :coffee:

Why so sour Jiopsi? You're never "gracious in defeat".. Well thats how the saying goes even though it was a draw.

Sometimes people will respect you more as the bigger man if you just congratulate them on a great defensive performance and move on.

Take a page out of your own team's book, as even though some sh!t went down at the end, after the final whistle the Barca players were truly humble and respectful, with hugs all round.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next