Zealous
harhar11
Magricos
Lex
Harmonica
41 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 3 Empty Re: Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 am

izzy26 wrote:
Doc wrote:I have the OP on my ignore so I really don't know what he said until shinigami quoted him and I just wanna know something....was that Navarro involved in 2 outta the 3 incidents?

Would you leave Navarro alone.

He's trying to change from Dirty, cheating scum to Cheating scum.

So it was him. In that case, I agree with the OP, both were fouls and Barca should have gotten penalties for both instances. Also a puppy and a lifetime supply of Lipton Black Tea. Lipton Tea: Picks you up, let's you down...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 3 Empty Re: Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 am

Doc wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Doc wrote:I have the OP on my ignore so I really don't know what he said until shinigami quoted him and I just wanna know something....was that Navarro involved in 2 outta the 3 incidents?

Would you leave Navarro alone.

He's trying to change from Dirty, cheating scum to Cheating scum.

So it was him. In that case, I agree with the OP, both were fouls and Barca should have gotten penalties for both instances. Also a puppy and a lifetime supply of Lipton Black Tea. Lipton Tea: Picks you up, let's you down...

Really detest him huh? Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 am

I do not deny or accept such claims. I just know those 2 instances were penalties and possibly attempted man slaughter...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 am

The Verminator wrote:
You call it legitimate material yet almost all of them were found to be dives, yet you keep saying they're stonewall penalties. Let's look at the examples in this thread.

The 1st on Alves is a foul ; clear and simple. He's trying to run, his toe hits the guys foot and his foot moves back and he falls over. Clear foul, i just dunno if that was in the box or not, i didn't watch the game.

The 2nd one on Iniesta is not a penalty, the guy could've just as easily stayed up on his feet. Contact from the defender was minimal. This one is debatable at best.

The 3rd is a clear dive. Seriously, Iniesta is touched he falls over. No chance of him legit falling over.

There is actually a very legit chance of Iniesta falling over in the last one. Iniesta was running fast, and you admitted that he was touched, and if you have ever run before in your life, you would know that when you are running fast, the lightest of touch on your leg will make you fall..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 am

The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Zealous wrote:Also if I'm honest all you really did was post three dives LOL
Let the butthurt flow. Laughing
Let the butthurt flow? You open up a new thread every week on how there's a scandal in La Liga against Barce ffs.
So, it's not like I don't have anything concrete to post.
Just don't say that others are butthurt when you're actually the one who is butthurt. Otherwise you wouldn't be making these threads would you?
I'm not butthurt lol, I have legimite material hear, all you lot who yell refcelona, refcelona, without any clear proof or anything, that's called butthurt, which is rather strange that Madrid fans are doing it even if they now lead the league.
You call it legitimate material yet almost all of them were found to be dives, yet you keep saying they're stonewall penalties. Let's look at the examples in this thread.

The 1st on Alves is a foul ; clear and simple. He's trying to run, his toe hits the guys foot and his foot moves back and he falls over. Clear foul, i just dunno if that was in the box or not, i didn't watch the game.

The 2nd one on Iniesta is not a penalty, the guy could've just as easily stayed up on his feet. Contact from the defender was minimal. This one is debatable at best.

The 3rd is a clear dive. Seriously, Iniesta is touched he falls over. No chance of him legit falling over.
I agree the first two as they are 50/50. The third one is clear peno, if you kick someone in the leg, without getting the ball at all, it's a foul. Or can we now kick people to the ankle for fun in the penalty area?

So why wasn't it legimite material?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:12 am

Doc wrote:I do not deny or accept such claims. I just know those 2 instances were penalties and possibly attempted man slaughter...

Can't be possible with Navarro involved. Guy is really changing and realising his potential. It was clearly self-defence.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 am

You agree that the first two are 50/50, and you are certain the third is a penalty which the Ref gave anyway.

That's great except the name of the thread is suggesting you think there is a ref scandal in La Liga :facepalm:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 am

Which part of Navarro is changing?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 am

Doc wrote:Which part of Navarro is changing?

He's developed his game. He's now realised to put on a show when the camaras are.

All honesty, guys a scumbag. How an idiot like that has a football career is beyond me? :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 am

Zealous wrote:You agree that the first two are 50/50, and you are certain the third is a penalty which the Ref gave anyway.

That's great except the name of the thread is suggesting you think there is a ref scandal in La Liga :facepalm:
Well there is, or are you saying we had 10 50/50 not given, and 11th was the lucky number? Changes to that not be a conspiracy is about 0.5^10, 1/1000 lol.

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 am

@jiopsi Firstly i meant that all the gifs and vids you have posted (; a huge majority were not penalties just dives . In this case, only the last one is none debatable as a dive. In the last gif, Iniesta is hit on the ankle, then continues to run but then all of a sudden just drops like a fly.

btw is Goallegacy running really slow for everyone else too or is it just me
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 am

Referee awards a penalty after 3 blatant dives, Messi misses penalty, "OMG CONSPIRAAAAAAAAAAAACY!?!?"

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 am

Zealous all Im doing right now is laughing at your sig....
epicness with a tasty caption

also... bro... if a ref gives that then we should all go play some non contact sport
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

The Verminator wrote:@jiopsi Firstly i meant that all the gifs and vids you have posted (; a huge majority were not penalties just dives . In this case, only the last one is none debatable as a dive. In the last gif, Iniesta is hit on the ankle, then continues to run but then all of a sudden just drops like a fly.

It's running hella slow for me too.....maybe all the gifs....not sure
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

The Verminator wrote:@jiopsi Firstly i meant that all the gifs and vids you have posted (; a huge majority were not penalties just dives . In this case, only the last one is none debatable as a dive. In the last gif, Iniesta is hit on the ankle, then continues to run but then all of a sudden just drops like a fly.

Lol he doesn't take one good step with the leg that got hit. Watch it again.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 am

yea that's right with that leg he doesn't continue his run.But if it really caused him to go down, then as soon as he got hit he woulda stopped running. It looked like he was lost in two mindsets as to what to do.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 am

The Verminator wrote:yea that's right with that leg he doesn't continue his run.But if it really caused him to go down, then as soon as he got hit he woulda stopped running. It looked like he was lost in two mindsets as to what to do.
Yeah, so you have a degree on blunt force trauma shock and the psychological and physical effect of it now?

He got hit in the ankle, and didn't use that leg after it, which is why he fell over.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 am

The Verminator wrote:yea that's right with that leg he doesn't continue his run.But if it really caused him to go down, then as soon as he got hit he woulda stopped running. It looked like he was lost in two mindsets as to what to do.

The defender actually touches Iniesta 2 times. Look the defenders right leg. The first touch was enough for Iniesta to get unbalance and then the 2nd one was what was all needed to fall down..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 am

Watched it again. Dive is clearer than ever now.
His left ankle gets knocked, with that leg he jumps over the guys leg, his right foot touches the ground, then look at his posture. He is perfectly placed to continue running. Then he decides to go dwon instead. Very clear dive. Watch it again and keep in mind what i said
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 am

@harhar. Watched it again. The defenders second leg touches Iniesta's knee. Doesn't affect anything, wouldn't cause him to fall.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 am

The Verminator wrote:Watched it again. Dive is clearer than ever now.
His left ankle gets knocked, with that leg he jumps over the guys leg, his right foot touches the ground, then look at his posture. He is perfectly placed to continue running. Then he decides to go dwon instead. Very clear dive. Watch it again and keep in mind what i said
The Verminator wrote:@harhar. Watched it again. The defenders second leg touches Iniesta's knee. Doesn't affect anything, wouldn't cause him to fall.

Well now you sound butthurt. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:36 am

Butthurt? I don't follow La Liga at all. Whether Barce win or lose does not affect me. Only if they're playing Arsenal then i give a damn.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:38 am

The Verminator wrote:Butthurt? I don't follow La Liga at all. Whether Barce win or lose does not affect me. Only if they're playing Arsenal then i give a damn.
Ok.

But before you go, can you say for certain that Iniesta could have continued to use the hit leg perfectly after the hit? Also how can you tell how hard or bad the hit was?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 am

jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Butthurt? I don't follow La Liga at all. Whether Barce win or lose does not affect me. Only if they're playing Arsenal then i give a damn.
Ok.

But before you go, can you say for certain that Iniesta could have continued to use the hit leg perfectly after the hit? Also how can you tell how hard or bad the hit was?
I can tell how hard it was and ill tell ya what, that was not a soft tackle. He swung pretty hard. It woulda hurt - definetely. WHether he could have continued running that's debatable.

The whole point of my arguement however, was that Iniesta dived. That's all i'm saying
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 am

The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Ok.

I can tell how hard it was and ill tell ya what, that was not a soft tackle. He swung pretty hard. It woulda hurt - definetely. WHether he could have continued running that's debatable.

The whole point of my arguement however, was that Iniesta dived. That's all i'm saying
How is it a dive for certain, if you aren't certain that he could have continued to use his leg after it? scratch

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 am

A thread complaining about bad refs in La Liga :coffee:

Barcelona is involved. *grabs popcorn*
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next