Zealous
harhar11
Magricos
Lex
Harmonica
41 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 2 Empty Re: Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Where is the scandal? I see 3 dives scratch
Take off the Reaf Madrid classes. lol

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 2 Empty Re: Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 am

On second thought I have seen the light, the player who dared to approach Initesticle should have also been executed on the spot or better yet his head should have been used for the spot kick instead of the ball.

Never mind two extra steps were taken before he fell to his knees faster than a two dollar ho.

Nice try at the "I trapz U wiz my logics LOL" but I was never part of the "refcelona mantra". I'm part of the you guys are sore losers who try their best to provoke and influence the referees mantra.

All in all if you want to come off as the victim in a conspiracy try harder than posting three dives and saying "stonewall". At least Super_Floren was kind of funny when he did it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 am

jiopsi wrote:
Zealous wrote:Also if I'm honest all you really did was post three dives LOL
Let the butthurt flow. Laughing
Let the butthurt flow? You open up a new thread every week on how there's a scandal in La Liga against Barce ffs.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:47 am

jiopsi wrote:You might remember me such threads as scandal in la liga revealed, and still not scandal in la liga? https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10299-still-not-scandal-in-la-liga?highlight=scandal

Again, three obvious penalties, only one given:

Obstruction, could have gotten the loose ball from Alves:

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 2 Di-0MW9

Clear penalty, didn't get the ball first:

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 2 Di-02L9

Also the last one was clear penalty, hit in the ankle:

Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 2 Di-IEAT

So that's what 11 stonewalls 1 given, Madrid gotten 4 and all of those were dubious or dives.

I applaud you for trying, but you're not gonna change the opinions of the general forum. You're just gonna get bashed more. That's why I don't really post here much. The only time we'll get recognized as a legit good team is when we're no longer at the top.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:48 am

The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Let the butthurt flow? You open up a new thread every week on how there's a scandal in La Liga against Barce ffs.
So, it's not like I don't have anything concrete to post.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 am

jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Just don't say that others are butthurt when you're actually the one who is butthurt. Otherwise you wouldn't be making these threads would you?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 am

Zealous wrote:On second thought I have seen the light, the player who dared to approach Initesticle should have also been executed on the spot or better yet his head should have been used for the spot kick instead of the ball.

Never mind two extra steps were taken before he fell to his knees faster than a two dollar ho.

Nice try at the "I trapz U wiz my logics LOL" but I was never part of the "refcelona mantra". I'm part of the you guys are sore losers who try their best to provoke and influence the referees mantra.

All in all if you want to come off as the victim in a conspiracy try harder than posting three dives and saying "stonewall". At least Super_Floren was kind of funny when he did it.
Yeah lets all kick as hard as we can to achillestendon, if you take one step after it, it wasn't foul. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am

Funny enough, Iniesta is involved in two dives, DO YOU SEE A PATTERN? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am

The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Just don't say that others are butthurt when you're actually the one who is butthurt. Otherwise you wouldn't be making these threads would you?
I'm not butthurt lol, I have legimite material hear, all you lot who yell refcelona, refcelona, without any clear proof or anything, that's called butthurt, which is rather strange that Madrid fans are doing it even if they now lead the league.

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 am

Freeza wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Zealous wrote:There is honestly no point in debating this with you. You came in here with only one idea in mind.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Madrid 4 penalties, I will give 1 clear shout all season.
Barcelona 1 penalty, 11 clear shouts all season.

That's 44x conversion ratio with penalties, what do you think about that?
Still not scandal in La Liga? part deux - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStABk_mTKigMBYExTEI5kVpnWrXsTnrA3WQIgBd-PPCIXTHRWWSJplndK9
None of the above was clear penalties, your bias is beyond belief

xabi wrote:3 dives what do you want to prove?

come again son

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Where is the scandal? I see 3 dives scratch

Club supports: Real Madrid

Yeah, you guys aint biased Rolling Eyes

The only unbiased poster on this thread so far has been Grande_Milano he said 1 of them was a clear foul another subjective and ta dive..

Grande_Milano wrote:First-subjective
Second-hell Grosso had a more legitimate call
Third-yes, a foul

And actually the 2nd one wasn't a dive, the commentator said that there was enough contact to bring down Iniesta but that the defender got the ball little bit,very, very, very little, but he did get some of the ball.

So if I am as unbiased as possible, it wasn't a dive but it wasn't a penalty..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 am

way to combat whiney barca threads-

Sleep

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 am

shinigami99 wrote:I applaud you for trying, but you're not gonna change the opinions of the general forum. You're just gonna get bashed more. That's why I don't really post here much. The only time we'll get recognized as a legit good team is when we're no longer at the top.

We get it, we are not worthy of your posts. :bow:

THAT'S the reason you don't post here.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:54 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Funny enough, Iniesta is involved in two dives, DO YOU SEE A PATTERN? lol

the pattern that I see is that you need to get your eyes checked..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:55 am

harhar11 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Funny enough, Iniesta is involved in two dives, DO YOU SEE A PATTERN? lol

the pattern that I see is that you need to get your eyes checked..

But, I like seeing all the colours of the world instead of the colours that represent Barca. Sad
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:55 am

jiopsi wrote:
Zealous wrote:On second thought I have seen the light, the player who dared to approach Initesticle should have also been executed on the spot or better yet his head should have been used for the spot kick instead of the ball.

Yeah lets all kick as hard as we can to achillestendon, if you take one step after it, it wasn't foul. Laughing

Yes of course how could I forget that Mes Que Un Club also means your love for the team allows you to feel what they feel.

I bet you felt the mighty blow as if it happened to you. Poor Iniesta he is lucky to still be able to walk Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

Zealous wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Yes of course how could I forget that Mes Que Un Club also means your love for the team allows you to feel what they feel.

I bet you felt the mighty blow as if it happened to you. Poor Iniesta he is lucky to still be able to walk Sad
Still a foul. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

For the third, Iniesta doesn't fall until he puts the leg which was caught down on the ground, so I think it's plausible that it did cause him to stumble, though spreading his wings just made it look utterly ridiculous, so I'd say 50-50, sometimes you get the call, sometimes you don't.

For the second, he goes down under minimal contact, but his leg does cross his knee. Not a stonewall penalty though.

The first I wouldn't give.

Keep this sane or it will be locked btw.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 am

"Sane" went out the window the second this thread was made Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 am

I have the OP on my ignore so I really don't know what he said until shinigami quoted him and I just wanna know something....was that Navarro involved in 2 outta the 3 incidents?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:58 am

izzy26 wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:I applaud you for trying, but you're not gonna change the opinions of the general forum. You're just gonna get bashed more. That's why I don't really post here much. The only time we'll get recognized as a legit good team is when we're no longer at the top.

ok.......then......who are you again?
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 am

Doc wrote:I have the OP on my ignore so I really don't know what he said until shinigami quoted him and I just wanna know something....was that Navarro involved in 2 outta the 3 incidents?

Would you leave Navarro alone.

He's trying to change from Dirty, cheating scum to Cheating scum.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 am

Zealous wrote:"Sane" went out the window the second this thread was made Laughing

"Sane" by Goal Legacy standards is helped by comparisons to death threats by the likes of bianconero. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 am

shinigami99 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

ok.......then......who are you again?

Shouldn't we ask you that as you RARELY post here?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
I'm not butthurt lol, I have legimite material hear, all you lot who yell refcelona, refcelona, without any clear proof or anything, that's called butthurt, which is rather strange that Madrid fans are doing it even if they now lead the league.
You call it legitimate material yet almost all of them were found to be dives, yet you keep saying they're stonewall penalties. Let's look at the examples in this thread.

The 1st on Alves is a foul ; clear and simple. He's trying to run, his toe hits the guys foot and his foot moves back and he falls over. Clear foul, i just dunno if that was in the box or not, i didn't watch the game.

The 2nd one on Iniesta is not a penalty, the guy could've just as easily stayed up on his feet. Contact from the defender was minimal. This one is debatable at best.

The 3rd is a clear dive. Seriously, Iniesta is touched he falls over. No chance of him legit falling over.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

shinigami99 wrote:ok.......then......who are you again?
Quite an intelligent, witty, unbiased poster
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 am

izzy26 wrote:
Doc wrote:I have the OP on my ignore so I really don't know what he said until shinigami quoted him and I just wanna know something....was that Navarro involved in 2 outta the 3 incidents?

Would you leave Navarro alone.

He's trying to change from Dirty, cheating scum to Cheating scum.

So it was him. In that case, I agree with the OP, both were fouls and Barca should have gotten penalties for both instances. Also a puppy and a lifetime supply of Lipton Black Tea. Lipton Tea: Picks you up, let's you down...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next