RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week

+3
Raptorgunner
bloodless
MJ
7 posters

Go down

RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week Empty RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week

Post by MJ Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 11:38

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1718/team-of-the-week/2011/10/24/2725564/premier-league-team-of-the-week-round-9-balotelli-silva-included-

In a week where Liverpool tied, Manchester United and Chelsea lost, Arsenal have prevailed and things are looking up. We face Bolton and Chelsea next followed by four matches which we should be able to draw at least 12 points from.

This is due in part to RvP's fantastic form, Aaron Ramsey defining his role and Laurent Koscielny finally imposing himself on the game.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week Empty Re: RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week

Post by bloodless Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 13:51

Ramsey was a beauty! we need wilshere back nd then i finka we will see real ramsey...him nd arteta are not meant to play in the same midfield

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week Empty Re: RvP, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny on PL Team of the Week

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 14:18

I think Gervinho should have been there, goal and 2 assist and one hell of game.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 14:41

Yeah but they would've got shit for putting 4 Arsenal players and 4 City players since City had a more spectacular game.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:29

this is Goal.com don't expect them to put enough Arsenal players...ever Razz
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:40

It's fair to put 3 Arsenal players and 5 City ones. Would you really have picked Gervinho over Silva?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:10

MJGunner wrote:It's fair to put 3 Arsenal players and 5 City ones. Would you really have picked Gervinho over Silva?
I would pick an Arsenal player over any other player. Very Happy banana
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:12

I would pick Gervinho over one of Arsenal players.

Once again his contribution is not being appreciated even by gunners.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:09

highburied wrote:I would pick Gervinho over one of Arsenal players.

If that's directed at me then you're wrong. It would be better to have put him instead of Ramsey or instead of Koscielny if there was a way but his spot depended on competition from David Silva and there's no way goal.com of all websites would pick an Arsenal player that won a routine game against a mid-table club over a City player who sparked a massive win over United, I was speaking objectively.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:13

MJGunner wrote:

If that's directed at me then you're wrong. It would be better to have put him instead of Ramsey or instead of Koscielny if there was a way but his spot depended on competition from David Silva and there's no way goal.com of all websites would pick an Arsenal player that won a routine game against a mid-table club over a City player who sparked a massive win over United, I was speaking objectively.

I know what you talking about, I was just being biased. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:13

I agree.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 0:03

Yea i agree with this too.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 2:39

Koscielny......i think he is one 'clean' defender.....if only he had more of the physic
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down