JuvenelCuore
Rossonero23
inderbaby
Alvin89er
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle" Empty Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 pm

From well-known journalist Carlo Nesti Turin, Juventus on a careful examination technique, often penalized by the change in the course of work in order to vary the form: The more I see Juve, and more I am convinced, as the same count, that in the same game, in Sometimes, you need the 4-2-4, and sometimes, the 4-3-3. O, however, median 2 (another, as well as Marchisio), able to throw its weight behind Pirlo, and increase protection of defense. No substitution without playing, I think Pepe, now has the spirit of sacrifice is right for the role of external top, right or left is to climb into the role of the median in a midfield 3. And 'course, then, if it breaks the retreat, trigger the rotation with Vidal. But at least for a while', Earl could keep in your pocket the precious paper of 3 changes.
==================

I to said that he would be great DM\CM cover
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle" Empty Re: Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle"

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Proves you don't know a lot. Pepe is a bottom half club caliber player, and we have a lot of those players in our squad. A lot of shit in the squad.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle" Empty Re: Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Alvin89er wrote:Proves you don't know a lot. Pepe is a bottom half club caliber player, and we have a lot of those players in our squad. A lot of shit in the squad.

and you know a lot ? calm down with your posts and stop crating fights in every single thread...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Just ban this dick already...clearly its a multi id!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:58 pm

No, Alvin89er is not a multi account. Cool

I know him from a different forum. Very Happy

Lets just say Alvin isn't the most optimistic person. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:Proves you don't know a lot. Pepe is a bottom half club caliber player, and we have a lot of those players in our squad. A lot of shit in the squad.

and you know a lot ? calm down with your posts and stop crating fights in every single thread...

He's a shit player...................
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yet he is a workhorse and you see him making tackles in defence one second, and down the flank cutting into the box the next. Stop being pessimistic toward a man who puts his heart and soul into this club. He has been a breathe of fresh air this season and one of the most consistent performers, of course after Pirlo, and perhaps Marchisio.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:No, Alvin89er is not a multi account. Cool

Actually am not, am just being honest.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Alvin89er wrote:

You are not though. There is no factual basis toward your subjective interpretation and it is not a common opinion held by the majority so in reality, you have a false conception of honesty.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yet he is a workhorse and you see him making tackles in defence one second, and down the flank cutting into the box the next. Stop being pessimistic toward a man who puts his heart and soul into this club. He has been a breathe of fresh air this season and one of the most consistent performers, of course after Pirlo, and perhaps Marchisio.

He's shit, i don't care if you want to wank him off or not, he's a shit player Thumbs up How many goals as he made? how many assists this season and last season? your going on like he's a world class winger, when he's garbage like most italian players atm.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

You are not though. There is no factual basis toward your subjective interpretation and it is not a common opinion held by the majority so in reality, you have a false conception of honesty.

Your wrong, again. I use my "facts" to the number of goals and assists made by a player, and where the club finishes in the league, so i judge each player according to these, the club has finished 7th two seasons in a row, and have drawn 4 out of there 5 last games. And the strikers have only scored 3 goals between them this season.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:47 pm

The squad doesn't even have a single "world class" performer.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He's shit, i don't care if you want to wank him off or not, he's a shit player Thumbs up How many goals as he made? how many assists this season and last season? your going on like he's a world class winger, when he's garbage like most italian players atm.

I cannot tell if you are just trying to have a go at me.

Italian players are shit ? Italia went undefeated in qualification and have one of the most talented squads, definitely top three right now after Spain and Germany.

Pepe got five goals and two assists last year which honestly is not bad. Consider when the goals were scored. He single-handedly got Juventus at least five points. Not to mention he played a big part in being a defensive asset when that is not even his primary job or role.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:57 pm

So talented they could even get out of a group that contained New zeland, Paraguay and Slovakia at the last world cup, Italian talent? lol Only Balotelli is anything near "world class" ablity. Pirlo was, but is ageing and not at that level anymore same with Buffon, although that's due to his injury form. Lol if you think players like Marchisio, Chiellini, Pepe, Matri, Quag, Montolivo, Aquilani are any good, just watch Juve play in serie A, and see what level they are at and what they have achieved in the last couple seasons, lol.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Alvin89er wrote:So talented they could even get out of a group that contained New zeland, Paraguay and Slovakia at the last world cup, Italian talent? lol Only Balotelli is anything near "world class" ablity. Pirlo was, but is ageing and not at that level anymore same with Buffon, although that's due to his injury form. Lol if you think players like Marchisio, Chiellini, Pepe, Matri, Quag, Montolivo, Aquilani are any good, just watch Juve play in serie A, and see what level they are at and what they have achieved in the last couple seasons, lol.

Last World Cup was a completely different squad. Live for today.

Pirlo is worldclass.
Buffon is worldclass, just not the best as he once was.
Chiellini is worldclass.
Marchisio is worldclass.
Matri is a very good striker who has a great record of scoring.
Quagliarella is the same. Very good and was a bang in the World Cup, scoring a wondergoal.

And the list goes on.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

I would actually not mind Pepe in a 4-3-3 next to Marchisio-Pirlo IF Vidal wasn't available

Other than that I do agree, Pepe is awful offensively :coffee:
He is a "work horse" defensively

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Luca wrote:I would actually not mind Pepe in a 4-3-3 next to Marchisio-Pirlo IF Vidal wasn't available

FFs why don't we end that LB saga and put pepe there he will do great he has the engine , the speed, the positioning ...and the crosses
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:I would actually not mind Pepe in a 4-3-3 next to Marchisio-Pirlo IF Vidal wasn't available

FFs why don't we end that LB saga and put pepe there he will do great he has the engine , the speed, the positioning ...and the crosses

Sorry, Pepe does not have the crossing, especially from the left.
It would be interesting to see him used there, his conservative play would actually be useful, I would like to see him as a focused defender though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Something I agree with, Devi. He would be great because he could act like a Dani Alves, just obviously a lesser version, and obviously playing on the left flank.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 pm

FFs why don't we end that LB saga and put pepe there he will do great he has the engine , the speed, the positioning ...and the crosses [/quote]

Cant see the saga on the left when chiellini is world class in that position... pls dont blame him the goals from genoa they were great goals

But i agree Pepe would be great at both back spots
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm

BoBo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Cant see the saga on the left when chiellini is world class in that position... pls dont blame him the goals from genoa they were great goals

no no I don't blame him the thing is I blame Bonucci he was nowhere for the 2 goals especially the 2nd lol ...Chiellini's only error is that he missed his marker he shouldn't do that he is World Class but he didn't knew that Bonucci will do that mistake .... Bonucci is not worth 1st team so far I am sorry
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

I wonder what is wrong with Giorgio Chiellini. He was always the one who picked up the slack when others made mistakes and now unfortunately he is making them sometimes. Sad

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I wonder what is wrong with Giorgio Chiellini. He was always the one who picked up the slack when others made mistakes and now unfortunately he is making them sometimes. Sad

I think 2 seasons of crap will do that 2 ur selfconfidence but im sure he will get it back quickly on the left and i love 2 see him there he is sooo fast with the ball and with his runs

I completly agree on Bonucci being crap though it hurts cause he wants it so much and has the talent but he just keeps screwing up and thats not allowed in central defence playing at Juve
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I agree, but Chiellini has to understand that he has to be strong because he is a natural leader. A future captain cannot be losing self-confidence because he has to keep the team in check. Conte needs to restore that drive in him, and I am sure he will do it soon.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Pepe

Is sooooooooooooo SO SO SO SO much better than

Lichsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

I mean ffs he spends half the game coming back for your lbs anyway you might as well make him official there to play the likes of elia, estigarribia etc. And return Chiellini to CB.

And I laugh at people's ignorance... pepe is actually one of your best IN GAME screw on paper.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next