JuvenelCuore
Rossonero23
inderbaby
Alvin89er
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle" - Page 2 Empty Re: Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle"

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 am

Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Pepe

Is sooooooooooooo SO SO SO SO much better than

Lichsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

I mean ffs he spends half the game coming back for your lbs anyway you might as well make him official there to play the likes of elia, estigarribia etc. And return Chiellini to CB.

And I laugh at people's ignorance... pepe is actually one of your best IN GAME screw on paper.

zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle" - Page 2 Empty Re: Nesti advice: "Pepe ready to make the middle"

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 am

Best at what?
Best defending winger- sure.
Best attacking winger- Nope
Best overall winger- nope
best overall midfielder- nope

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 am

Bonucci is becoming a lost cause. And I really liked him. I think it's time to listen to Zenit's offer. He's too unstable. We really can't have an unstable centre back at our stage of recovering from the past seasons.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:19 am

Alvin89er wrote:Proves you don't know a lot. Pepe is a bottom half club caliber player, and we have a lot of those players in our squad. A lot of shit in the squad.

Look buddy, as much as I agree with you here, because Pepe is a horrible player and I do want him gone. Calling him 'shit' is not the appriate way to say it. For all I can see, you seem to lack knowledge to the extreme. From what I get going through most of your posts today, most of them have no valid arguments, short, irrelavent points, insults, bias and none sense.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 am

Alvin89er wrote:The squad doesn't even have a single "world class" performer.
If it is'nt a second account of JuvenC then Heart
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 am

Luca wrote:Best at what?

Well for one he's the only person on your team who can cross... he's fast, your best non defender defensively, your hardest worker and the most consistent.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:28 am

baresi wrote:

Who knows it may be your friend Brigate trolling once again on a Multi account.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 am

zarola wrote:

Well for one he's the only person on your team who can cross... he's fast, your best non defender defensively, your hardest worker and the most consistent.

Elia can cross. Elia is Fast. Better
Krasic can cross. Krasic is Fast. Better

Pepe CANT cross.
Pepe is fat.
Pepe has no skill.
Pepe can only defend and work hard.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
baresi wrote:

Who knows it may be your friend Brigate trolling once again on a Multi account.
Would never know might be, but I still Heart , but if you want to be on the safe side I'd say ban him. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 am

Might as well check his IP
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
zarola wrote:

Elia can cross. Elia is Fast. Better
Krasic can cross. Krasic is Fast. Better

Pepe CANT cross.
Pepe is fat.
Pepe has no skill.
Pepe can only defend and work hard.
how can you say elia is better than pepe for juve when pepe has contributed so much and elia has only played for 45 min...

Face it pepe is more than u think he is.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 am

Why did we sign Elia then? He fit perfectly in what Conte wanted in a winger for his system which is the most crucial factor of his 4-2-4.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 am

baresi wrote:

Wow, how did you discover that ? Oh no, our plan is failed. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 am

Pepe can cross? Are you kidding me...
Giacch can cross better than Pepe and has been the best example of a winger for Juventus this season.
Pepe is consistent but his range of play is so small that it isn't an achievement
What I mean is, he has an average range of ability so it is easier for him to stay within his range than Krasic to always be at his best for example...
Consistently average is consistently average no matter what way you look at it.
That doesn't mean he isn't important to the team so don't take it the wrong way.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:44 am

Luca wrote:Pepe can cross? Are you kidding me...
Giacch can cross better than Pepe and has been the best example of a winger for Juventus this season.
Pepe is consistent but his range of play is so small that it isn't an achievement
What I mean is, he has an average range of ability so it is easier for him to stay within his range than Krasic to always be at his best for example...
That doesn't mean he isn't important to the team so don't take it the wrong way.

Thats why I capatlized 'CANT' in reply to him LOL.

Consistent at being average.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 am

Seriously.
Pepe's strengths:
Speed
Work rate/stamina
Finishing- he is a good finisher

Flaws:
No magic
Wasteful in space
Decision making is poor a lot (either takes the safe option 90% of the time or does something stupid like try and dribble two defenders in his own half, lose the ball and lie down while his team makes up for his stupidity)
Cannot dribble a defender

He is an average player, that isn't a bad thing, just don't try and make him to be more than he is because time and time again he has shown us what kind of player he is, he is a soldier.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 am

At least when you play pepe you know wat to expect. Always average is better than amazing one game complete useless shit the next three. Juve don't need freaking maldini at LB. They just need someone to hold his own... ALWAYS.

Same with wingers. Rather see a pepe working hard,crossing defending every game than a once every 5 games magical krasic.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 am

Pepe can't finish..... He's not a good finisher lol.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 am

You guys are borderline moronic stop being so *bleep* biased pepes dribbling has improved SO much it is ridiculous. Every game I see him change direction via chops and he sends defenders wrong ways with that so many times. Besides he's a DEFENSIVE winger, anything he does in attack is a bonus.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 am

zarola wrote:

At least when you play pepe you know wat to expect. Always average is better than amazing one game complete useless shit the next three. Juve don't need freaking maldini at LB. They just need someone to hold his own... ALWAYS.

Same with wingers. Rather see a pepe working hard,crossing defending every game than a once every 5 games magical krasic.

I guess I have bigger ambitions then.
Wing play has been lacking from Juventus.
Like I said, I would not mind Pepe in a 4-3-3 in the midfield or as a full back if he could play there.

Just as of late Juventus certainly need some Elia/Krasic magic on the wings that Pepe, in his wildest dreams, cannot provide.

Consistent- yes.
Ability to give you more- no.

Pepe's range [ ] easy to stay consistent when the 'high' to 'low' is so close
Krasic's range [ ]
highest- representing the best player on the field by miles which he has been for Juventus can he can be again.

Edit- I guess you saw him against Genoa then lmao
Yeah, when his offense is called out he is a 'defensive' winger
Do me a favour and stop, I have analyzed all aspects of his game and called him valuable.
You're the one using the defensive winger cop out and calling me moronic.
So, kindly, take a walk. This will be my last reply on the topic of Pepe being an average player which he is anyway you look at it.

Enjoy living in your box, let me know when you're ready to see the world as is

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 am

Luca...

Welcome to my Intelligent Wall of Fame:

1) WigglesWorth = God
2) Pino = Jesus
3) Nick = Devil
4) Luca = St. Joseph

Added. ahaahaha. PERFECT POST.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 am

I called pepe average then u agreed.... and u agreed that juve lack wingers... and u agreed he would be fine at full back.... and u think juve should have bigger ambitions which I agree with. But you have to settle with what you got, and out of the wingers who have had a DECENT AMOUNT OF PLAYTIME to properly judge them, pepe has been the best and most consistent.

And yes he's a defensive winger, hence his defending in his own end a lot...
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 am

I am the Devil I guess...
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:05 am

zarola wrote:You guys are borderline moronic stop being so *bleep* biased pepes dribbling has improved SO much it is ridiculous. Every game I see him change direction via chops and he sends defenders wrong ways with that so many times. Besides he's a DEFENSIVE winger, anything he does in attack is a bonus.
That is just wrong defenders just leave him alone and go look for something usefull to do.
I mean how many times he had the time and space to put a decent cross or shot and we just see it way out.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 am

zarola wrote:I called pepe average then u agreed.... and u agreed that juve lack wingers... and u agreed he would be fine at full back.... and u think juve should have bigger ambitions which I agree with. But you have to settle with what you got, and out of the wingers who have had a DECENT AMOUNT OF PLAYTIME to properly judge them, pepe has been the best and most consistent.

And yes he's a defensive winger, hence his defending in his own end a lot...

Juventus lacks wing play- not wingers
We did agree, which is why i don't understand why you had to use the term moronic as well as biased, im obviously biased and that isnt a bad thing in this case...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 am

Pepe should be only given defencive duties nothing more. LB might be his best position afterall.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next