Mr Nick09
JuvenelCuore
RealGunner
Doc
Albiceleste
53 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 Empty Re: Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Yuri the problem is that there is no evidence that Cesc said something racist at all. He could have easily said 'you're a piece of s***' and elicited the same response, so why are we just assuming he played the racist card with no backup whatsoever? That is incredibly unfair. I have no doubt that Cesc must have at least said something grave, but to suggest that he called him a terrorist? Or to attempt to lip-read 'puto negro de mierda' when not even spanish speakers can say that with any degree of certainty?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 Empty Re: Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Because I saw the video and I beleive Cesc at that moment said the most hurtful thing he could. Kanoute is very much involved in African and Muslim issues, as he cares deeply for them. i believe that its what cesc would go after, I dont see kanoute reacting to another insult because he is the most selfless person in the league. The fact that this coincided with the rumors as well (and no hast disproval by kanoute) racks up the circumstantial evidence against cesc.

However, this all irrelevant. Kanoute is wrong for using force as well as empowering racist words (if they were racist)
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Guys, lets be serious here.

Barca is hugely advantaged by having a man down, they utilize all methods to do this. Provocation (racism or other), pressuring the referee and always saying that they play fair/football while all other sides play cheating/rugby.

I doubt cesc is racist but we have to remember that the team believes that the ends justify the means. He probably said the most hurtful thing he said.

For a muslim or a black man who have been oppressed all their lives for their religion and race, racial/religious insults at a tense moment will incite.

However, I still maintain that Kanoute was wrong.

What do you mean with that?

--

Funny how everyone is getting so upset about fabregas insulting kanoute, when a sevilla player said the same word(hijo de puto) at the end of that video to insult every barca player..

And another funny thing is, that every native spanish speaker on this forum have said that that video proves nothing, yet those who can't speak spanish or are not native speakers, says that it does... I know who I belive..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Off Topic (Somewhat)
Been thinking these past few days, what is worse? Insulted because of race or religion. As bad as being insulted because of race is, religion seem to hurt people the most? Im a free thinker, any religious people can enlighten me?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Guys, lets be serious here.

Barca is hugely advantaged by having a man down, they utilize all methods to do this. Provocation (racism or other), pressuring the referee and always saying that they play fair/football while all other sides play cheating/rugby.

I doubt cesc is racist but we have to remember that the team believes that the ends justify the means. He probably said the most hurtful thing he said.

For a muslim or a black man who have been oppressed all their lives for their religion and race, racial/religious insults at a tense moment will incite.

However, I still maintain that Kanoute was wrong.

What do you mean with that?

--

Funny how everyone is getting so upset about fabregas insulting kanoute, when a sevilla player said the same word(hijo de puto) at the end of that video to insult every barca player..

And another funny thing is, that every native spanish speaker on this forum have said that that video proves nothing, yet those who can't speak spanish or are not native speakers, says that it does... I know who I belive..

Hijo de puta is a common word for both fans and players to call the players of the opposing team in spain.

I have not gone through 1 spanish game withouth hearing it atleast a couple dozen of times.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 pm

ToEy wrote:Off Topic (Somewhat)
Been thinking these past few days, what is worse? Insulted because of race or religion. As bad as being insulted because of race is, religion seem to hurt people the most? Im a free thinker, any religious people can enlighten me?

Jews and muslims seem to be extremely sensitive to it as they both feel prosecuted; I think everyone else would just be bewildered if you insulted them based on their religion.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
ToEy wrote:Off Topic (Somewhat)

Jews and muslims seem to be extremely sensitive to it as they both feel prosecuted; I think everyone else would just be bewildered if you insulted them based on their religion.

Actually I think christians and catholics would feel sensitive too, but they are not exactly prosecuted...Blah off topic

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Hijo de puta is a common word for both fans and players to call the players of the opposing team in spain.

I have not gone through 1 spanish game withouth hearing it atleast a couple dozen of times.

The only thing that you can make clear from that video is, that fabregas said "puto" and "mierda" which is also common word for both fans and player to call the players of the opposing team.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

ToEy wrote:
Geo wrote:Casc Fabregas, is garbage.. since long time.. It took you long time to recognize..

Sorry, Cesc was a saint in Arsenal, just like RVP is a saint right now in Arsenal, they can murder and still be saints - The Gospel by Iceman and co =D

On a side note, I read an article that Global Warming was caused by Barca...bash them harder!

Don't slander Arsenal and mention iceman in the same sentence, Wilshere will solo your team whilst still injured :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Ballack actually denied that fabregas spat on him after the match
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Because I saw the video and I beleive Cesc at that moment said the most hurtful thing he could. Kanoute is very much involved in African and Muslim issues, as he cares deeply for them. i believe that its what cesc would go after, I dont see kanoute reacting to another insult because he is the most selfless person in the league. The fact that this coincided with the rumors as well (and no hast disproval by kanoute) racks up the circumstantial evidence against cesc.

However, this all irrelevant. Kanoute is wrong for using force as well as empowering racist words (if they were racist)
But that's all speculation, which is my point. A lot of you are acting as if it is a fact rather than a possibility, and that is wrong. You talk about some circumstantial evidence, but refuse to acknowledge other such as: Abidal & Keita are both Muslim and black, Dani Alves is also black, why would they defend him publicly if he did indeed say those things? You don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt, but you do have to admit that we're only talking about conjecture here.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:06 am

Barca fans denied what Car Radio thief Biscuits said despite it clearly coming out of his mouth.

Just Sayin'
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 am

Barcelona fans Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 1625187496

just Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 1625187496

incredible that barca can get away with all of this, its very sad but we have to be realistic, there is nothing that barcelona can do that will make officials wake up and produce fines, or whatever the case is

they are already branded as "the good guys"
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Sepi wrote:http://www.canalplus.es/play/video.html?xref=20111024plucanftb_22.Ves

between 2:10 to 2:20 --> "puto Negro de mierda" which means "*bleep* black shit"

[Awaits the Real Madrid gang to fill the thread with 10 pages within the next 3 minutes and 14 seconds]

I wonder what Kanoute said to Fabregas. Look at the video again, and you will see that Fabregas and Kanoute had a calm conversation at first then Fabregas goes back but Kanoute keeps on talking to Fabregas and only then did Fabregas insult Kanoute.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 pm

LOL so this is Kanoute's fault Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 Facepalm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Lex wrote:LOL so this is Kanoute's fault Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 Facepalm

Who said that? I am only implying that Kanoute is not innocent as the madridista seems to think Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 5 Facepalm

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5