Mr Nick09
JuvenelCuore
RealGunner
Doc
Albiceleste
53 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 4 Empty Re: Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm

It's not the insult part that is ironic. It's that it was a discriminatory insult, since you're attacking the other guy for being discriminatory as well.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 4 Empty Re: Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's not the insult part that is ironic. It's that it was a discriminatory insult, since you're attacking the other guy for being discriminatory as well.

I know, but I said just to attack Cesc because he is straight lol no one straight likes being called gay. Wasn't a general attack on homosexuals.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm

aford92 wrote:When did the phrase 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me' stop being relevant?
Psychological pain may have similar physiological impacts on the body as physical pain. Calling someone names may arise negative emotions. Such emotions hurt. :coffee:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:15 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's not the insult part that is ironic. It's that it was a discriminatory insult, since you're attacking the other guy for being discriminatory as well.

I know, but I said just to attack Cesc because he is straight lol no one straight likes being called gay. Wasn't a general attack on homosexuals.

....which is still ironic because if Cesc did indeed say that he probably only meant it as an insult but he is probably not actually racist.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:20 pm

I used to like Cesc too, looks like once you join a league where monkey chants are acceptable then it goes without saying......
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
aford92 wrote:When did the phrase 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me' stop being relevant?
Psychological pain may have similar physiological impacts on the body as physical pain. Calling someone names may arise negative emotions. Such emotions hurt. :coffee:

Psychological pain is something that, you, yourself decide the severity of. If you tell yourself that names do not hurt you, then they do not hurt you. You are taught the sticks and stones phrase as a child and people should remember it. So somebody called you a name? So what? It's a name, it's not like they punched you or something.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:44 pm

aford92 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Psychological pain is something that, you, yourself decide the severity of. If you tell yourself that names do not hurt you, then they do not hurt you. You are taught the sticks and stones phrase as a child and people should remember it. So somebody called you a name? So what? It's a name, it's not like they punched you or something.
If it was that simple no one on this planet would be suffering from depression and similar disorders.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
aford92 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

If it was that simple no one on this planet would be suffering from depression and similar disorders.

Depression is not caused by someone calling you a name.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 pm

nice thread.. Smile keep it up BLIND Haters
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 4 Kanoute-palestina090107

Anyone dares to tell me this guy wants to beat the shit out of a guy for footballing reasons? He is very active in human rights and supporting Islam in Spain. (islam is against violence aswell) Cesc had to insult him for him to beat him. And didnt he come out and say Cesc insulted him?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Mes que en racista club loooooooooooooool

lip reading and kanoute getting worked up like hell ,need more proofs??lol
joke of a club
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:nice thread.. Smile keep it up BLIND Haters
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Cesc is probably not "Racist" per say, but he said those words to hurt and to spite.

this

when you get riled up, as they were both clearly getting, you lose your head and say stupid shit... it did look like he said "puta negra" at least but ffs you people are making him look like a ku klux klan member

also kanoute walked into the penalty area and moved the ball after messi had placed it on the penalty spot just to be a dick so please stop acting like he's a saint
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

aford92 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Psychological pain may have similar physiological impacts on the body as physical pain. Calling someone names may arise negative emotions. Such emotions hurt. Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 4 2859867778

I always found name calling to be more hurtful than physical pain. Mostly because I couldn't defend myself against hurtful insults but the moment someone starts a fight with me then I can defend myself rather well. In my school, being a minority, I was constantly made fun off, and responding to one guy is fine but having to deal with hordes of them is not. And since I did not want to be the one to start the fight I generally waited for them to do so in which case I would go all out.

IMO and experience, name calling was much worse than punches because I could always punch back, and being trained in martial arts I punched back quite well. However, discriminatory insults are hurtful because you feel the whole school/society agrees with them and you feel alone. And at tense moments in school/the match those insults are even more painful which is why some resort to physical contacts which is pure and not tainted with racial/ethnic motives.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 pm

This is probably the first time I ever see Kanoute lose his cool like that. Obviously Cesc said something insulting to make him get so worked up.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Racibrigas has a anti-racism clue in his contract :facepalm:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:58 pm

kiranr wrote:
There is no proof he said the word Negro. The only word i could clearly make out was puta and mierda.

Why are you guys so fast to judge someone based on inconclusive footage?

Dude, don't you know how the forum works? Find anything you can no matter how small or wrong and bash Barca until it's proven wrong. Even when it's proven wrong you don't apologize or say my bad I jumped to conclusions, no, you disappear until the next insane thread comes up and start the cycle over again and act like the previous thread never happened.

And just by coincidence it's ALWAYS the same 5-6 posters, I could name them but I don't feel like listening to there lies and delusions to defend them selves.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
There is no proof he said the word Negro. The only word i could clearly make out was puta and mierda.

Dude, don't you know how the forum works? Find anything you can no matter how small or wrong and bash Barca until it's proven wrong. Even when it's proven wrong you don't apologize or say my bad I jumped to conclusions, no, you disappear until the next insane thread comes up and start the cycle over again and act like the previous thread never happened.

And just by coincidence it's ALWAYS the same 5-6 posters, I could name them but I don't feel like listening to there lies and delusions to defend them selves.

I wanna know who they are. I must ask them their secrets.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by canopeflyer Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

:lol!: :bow: Very Happy i dont hate barca, i just have a very large dislike of them, for constantly stealing our players for cheap cheap and spitting them out a couple years later... :coffee:
canopeflyer
canopeflyer
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

canopeflyer wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

:lol!: :bow: Very Happy i dont hate barca, i just have a very large dislike of them, for constantly stealing our players for cheap cheap and spitting them out a couple years later... :coffee:

Uh, you have 29 posts. Obviously I wasn't talking about you.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by canopeflyer Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 pm

lol sorry, i was just voicing my dislike for them , while loling at your post Very Happy
canopeflyer
canopeflyer
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:47 pm

aford92 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
aford92 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Depression is not caused by someone calling you a name.
Of course not but people who are constantly taunted may develop psychological disorders. Some people with such disorders do think negatively but changing such thought patterns is not as easy you laid it out. If it was, I doubt people would be suffering anymore ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Doc wrote:Barcelona players are really quite good at provoking other players. Reminds me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it....

Huntsman?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Guys, lets be serious here.

Barca is hugely advantaged by having a man down, they utilize all methods to do this. Provocation (racism or other), pressuring the referee and always saying that they play fair/football while all other sides play cheating/rugby.

I doubt cesc is racist but we have to remember that the team believes that the ends justify the means. He probably said the most hurtful thing he said.

For a muslim or a black man who have been oppressed all their lives for their religion and race, racial/religious insults at a tense moment will incite.

However, I still maintain that Kanoute was wrong.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Geo wrote:Casc Fabregas, is garbage.. since long time.. It took you long time to recognize..

Sorry, Cesc was a saint in Arsenal, just like RVP is a saint right now in Arsenal, they can murder and still be saints - The Gospel by Iceman and co =D

On a side note, I read an article that Global Warming was caused by Barca...bash them harder!

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Yuri the problem is that there is no evidence that Cesc said something racist at all. He could have easily said 'you're a piece of s***' and elicited the same response, so why are we just assuming he played the racist card with no backup whatsoever? That is incredibly unfair. I have no doubt that Cesc must have at least said something grave, but to suggest that he called him a terrorist? Or to attempt to lip-read 'puto negro de mierda' when not even spanish speakers can say that with any degree of certainty?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next