Mr Nick09
JuvenelCuore
RealGunner
Doc
Albiceleste
53 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 am

highburied wrote:I lost respect for Fabregas after watching this video proof.

Damnnn whats with Barca players nowadays?

p.s. mucho muro mucho muro

What video proof? Read the thread. Watch the video. No proof Cesc ever said that.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip

Post by Highburied Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
highburied wrote:I lost respect for Fabregas after watching this video proof.

Damnnn whats with Barca players nowadays?

p.s. mucho muro mucho muro

What video proof? Read the thread. Watch the video. No proof Cesc ever said that.

Im not talking about this video...

Another one that will be published tomorrow by Sepi.

smoking
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:49 am

i speak spanish as well, please, u can CLEARLY read what he says from 2:10 to 2:20

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 am

Lex wrote:Is this the price you pay for success? Turning into a giant arsehole? Flushing your reputation down the toilet?

You can keep it

He has always been a spiteful, hateful little c**t from back in his Arsenal days. U can't blame Barca here for turning him into something he already was..
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Lex wrote:Is this the price you pay for success? Turning into a giant arsehole? Flushing your reputation down the toilet?

You can keep it

He has always been a spiteful, hateful little c**t from back in his Arsenal days. U can't blame Barca here for turning him into something he already was..

Always?

And whats funny... a Man Utd fan saying that.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

I can't believe there are people trying to defend Cesc's behaviour and clutch at straws with stuff like, "innocent until 100% proven guilty, instead of 99% like the video shows!".

It's pretty obvious what he says, and nothing except a racist comment or disgusting personal insult would've made Kanoute turn around and rage like that.

Furthermore, the only person there to witness what he said was Busquets LOL, like that pathetic loser would ever do the right thing and condemn Cesc.

Last edited by Omniscient on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

I give up.... what a joke.

The best one was when Villa apparently abused Ozil about being muslim, while Abidal (an extremely devout muslim) was right there and backing him up...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

You can keep it

Never had the impression of Cesc being a c**t when he was at Arsenal.

can only recall two incidents: 2007 CC final and spit gate with hull.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:00 am

highburied wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

You can keep it

Always?

And whats funny... a Man Utd fan saying that.

whats me being a United fan got to do with that? Stop always taking pot shots at Barca, man. in this case, Fabregas hasn't changed one bit. He has always been like that. Not to extreme of this alleged racism, but he has always been one snidy character.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 am

RealGunner wrote:i speak spanish as well, please, u can CLEARLY read what he says from 2:10 to 2:20

Video doesn't work for me but

Do you mean clearly LIP read ?...or is there a text involved transcripting Fabregas' words ? I'm confused, as you seem so confident. And if you're that confident, there really shouldn't be an argument. And so I assume your confidence is based on some sort of fact ?
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 am

Omniscient wrote:It's pretty obvious what he says, and nothing except a racist comment or disgusting personal insult would've made Kanoute turn around and rage like that.

Bullshit. Kanoute was already pissed off from before when he delayed the penalty and was awarded a yellow. Any slight insult could have set him off.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 am

Ok, so for the fluent lip reading Spanish folk amongst us ( :facepalm: ) what's Fab apparently saying?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 am

Did Alf just curse? Shocked
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:08 am

Lex wrote:Ok, so for the fluent lip reading Spanish folk amongst us ( :facepalm: ) what's Fab apparently saying?

Be patient.

Mes que un club are working day and night to find a word.

A 'Mucho morro' kind.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 am

Cesc is not very humble and respectful - Clip - Page 2 Drogba
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:13 am

BarcaKizz wrote:I give up.... what a joke.

The best one was when Villa apparently abused Ozil about being muslim, while Abidal (an extremely devout muslim) was right there and backing him up...

The difference is Ozil came out and said Villa didn't do it. Villa still slapped him though

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:15 am

Lex wrote:Ok, so for the fluent lip reading Spanish folk amongst us ( :facepalm: ) what's Fab apparently saying?

Firstly, lipreading isn't easy... Its just stupid everyone acts like they can do it. I doubt any of us could accurately read it.

LM and Barrilete are native Spanish speakers.

If you watch the vid carefully, you can see him say puta, but there's absolutely no conclusive evidence he said anything more. When he first walks up and pats him on the back, you can't see his lips. He then says a few things, none of which 'clearly' say anything racist. When you are looking out for something it is to betray the truth. If you look at this completely objectively, with no knowledge of what others think... it would reveal nothing of the sort... in fact the footage isn't good enough to show what he said at all.

The rest of the evidence is clear though. Both Fab and Kanoute made up, Fab denied ever making the comments... and coloured teammates agree with him.

On something which was genuinely poor sport... that was an incredibly dog move by Kanoute delaying Messi and kicking up a fuss etc. It worked in the end, but a dog move in my opinion.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 am

First Biscuits now this......

The halo over Barcelona is falling.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 am

Extremely hard to tell, and the only word I could clearly make out was puta and nothing more.

Not saying Cesc made a racist remark, but Kanoute didn't react that aggresively for no reason...

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:43 am

For those defending him, fair enough, but you have to admit that Cesc most likely said something totally out of order to get Kanoute fired up like that, and Fabregas looked like he was about to shit himself though when he was getting choked. Laughing

I was a big fan of the guy as he was a great player for Arsenal, while being a not so great captain, but maybe now we're seeing the real Fabregas. Even though I dislike Barca, I won't blame them for making Cesc act like a douche lately. I do think that because he's "home" now, he feels comfortable enough to reveal his true colors. scratch
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:51 am

WTF is wrong with the football world these days?

Someone says something to a person with a different ethnicity and then all of a sudden people claim he's being racist, when there's absolutely no evidence present.

And no, lip reading doesn't count as evidence. Audio does.

And I don't understand what the problem is when Fab and Kanoute have resolved the problem? If Fab was being racist then I highly doubt Kanoute would let this one go.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:05 am

As far as i am concerned, Cesc and Kanoute have settled matters and have apologized. I dont really understand why people still feel like raging...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:07 am

kiranr wrote:
As far as i am concerned, Cesc and Kanoute have settled matters and have apologized. I dont really understand why people still feel like raging...
because we dont have PR agents
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:12 am

Casc Fabregas, is garbage.. since long time.. It took you long time to recognize..

Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:16 am

Geo wrote:Casc Fabregas, is garbage.. since long time.. It took you long time to recognize..

I had posted this on the forum very long ago. At that time, Arsenal fans were in denial and they thought Cesc was the sweetest. But now that he is in Barcelona, he is a racist, right guys?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 am

Geo wrote:Casc Fabregas, is garbage.. since long time.. It took you long time to recognize..

Well, first time i'm seeing that.

Kid deserves to his shit *bleep* up. The lack of respect he showed Ballack there.....

Idiot.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next