mzamani
huntsman
RED
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Suarez - Page 3 Empty Re: Suarez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:^^ You're gonna be mad too when he dives and wins a penalty against N'Castle too.....or get one of your players sent off. What a Face

You mean how like Gervinho did the same thing earlier in the season? or your very own Hernandez tried to last season?

I was'nt mad at all, nearly everyone around the world dives these days i have grown to accept it i dont like it one bit but theres not a damn thing i can do about it.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:31 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:Then U have not seen his AJAX days... BOSS SUAREZ would fit perfectly in a Southern team... Up north they don't like his behavior.

Luis Vampirez Laughing

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:32 pm

RedOranje wrote:Did we win a penalty against United with? Or get a player sent off? Or dive?

I remember Young going down from basically nothing, but then he's English and a United player, so I'm not sure how he could A) dive or B) win us a penalty...

Yeah Young does go down easily........but my gripe with Suarez is his gamesmanship. The feigning of injuries, the fact that every little touch he recieves he complains to the ref about it. He is always moaning at everything on the pitch. pisses me off.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

ÖMARz wrote:I heard barcelona are very interested in signing him, His skillset adds something new that mascherano, busquets and alves currently lack thereof.
If this turns into a Madrid/Barca thing I will personally see to it that you are banned for a minimum of 5 months. Anyone else involved in it will get a minimum 1-month ban.

This is getting beyond absurd.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Did we win a penalty against United with? Or get a player sent off? Or dive?

I remember Young going down from basically nothing, but then he's English and a United player, so I'm not sure how he could A) dive or B) win us a penalty...

Yeah Young does go down easily........but my gripe with Suarez is his gamesmanship. The feigning of injuries, the fact that every little touch he recieves he complains to the ref about it. He is always moaning at everything on the pitch. pisses me off.
Hyperbole is only effective is limited doses. I'm afraid you've already used your allotment for the thread/day.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Hyperbole? Saurez is the biggest cheat in football. Accept it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Hyperbole? Saurez is the biggest cheat in football. Accept it.

Quoted for truth.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Hyperbole? Saurez is the biggest cheat in football. Accept it.
That'll cut into tomorrows...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh dear. people defending Suarez? whats next, Busquets is a saint? the guy is worse than most if not all of Barca players imv.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:46 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Zealous wrote:To clear up the World Cup thing, Ghana should never have had a penalty in the first place. Mensah and someone else I can't remember were offside when Suarez stopped the ball. Soooo yeah.........
It's also amazing how people overlook the Ghanians' own disgusting play against the US in the last World Cup. I lost count of the number of dangerous tackles, dives, and play-acting/time-wasting performances they put on.

uhmm, which game were you watching?
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

lulzSuarez - Page 3 SuarezCandy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:49 pm

mzamani wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Zealous wrote:To clear up the World Cup thing, Ghana should never have had a penalty in the first place. Mensah and someone else I can't remember were offside when Suarez stopped the ball. Soooo yeah.........
It's also amazing how people overlook the Ghanians' own disgusting play against the US in the last World Cup. I lost count of the number of dangerous tackles, dives, and play-acting/time-wasting performances they put on.

Well, there was the one in 2006. Then, again, the one is 2010 where most of the last 15 minutes or so were spent with Ghanians rolling on the ground.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

mzamani wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

The game in which Ghanaian player dived to win free kick which led to Suarez hand ball.Sure u watched the same game?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 pm

mzamani wrote:Oh dear. people defending Suarez? whats next, Busquets is a saint? the guy is worse than most if not all of Barca players imv.

Im yet to see a single negative thing that Suarez has done he has been in Liverpool.

And btw
He does not DIVE. He hasn't gone down once without contact. When there is contact, He goes down 'easily' as you say. Now this part is tricky, Pay attention. When there is contact in such a situation it is a foul. Even with little contact Suarez has every right to go down. But the fact is that its not "sporty" or positive for the sport makes you feel angry and the ref's do check that, They know better than you.

Im not in favor of him exaggerating but i aint complaining .. Im perfectly happy with him.

Last edited by Nishank on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Again, which game were you watching? plus are you saying that even if that were the case, would that be a reason for the guy to do what he did?

ffs, everyone should stop trying to make excuses in order to make the guy a humble and respectful player. he is a ****.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

mzamani wrote:

Again, which game were you watching? plus are you saying that even if that were the case, would that be a reason for the guy to do what he did?

ffs, everyone should stop trying to make excuses in order to make the guy a humble and respectful player. he is a ****.

Ill tell you something, Why do you have a problem with Suarez if even Gyan accepted that he would have done the same?

His past reputation is bad, I agree but i don't give a shit about it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

^^ See that's the thing what I don't understand. I know he is LFC player, but why don't any LFC fan here just admit the guy is a cheater?

FFS...it's not hard to do. It's not gonna make u any less of a fan.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:^^ See that's the thing what I don't understand. I know he is LFC player, but why don't any LFC fan here just admit the guy is a cheater?

Okay i guess we have discussed this topic for a good few pages now.

How is he a cheater?
You give me the reasons.

Diving - We have answered your question.
Exaggeration - We have accepted the fact that he does that.

You expect us to discuss what he hasn't done in a LFC shirt?
Now what do you want?

You really need to get over that 3-1 loss.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

mzamani wrote:

I would love to see a quote where someone, ANYONE, on these forums calls Suarez "humble and respectful" or any derivative thereof, in a serious manner. If (when) you fail to provide that I would ask you to admit that the post quoted here is both fallacious and wrong. Cheers.

Devil-Is-Red wrote:^^ See that's the thing what I don't understand. I know he is LFC player, but why don't any LFC fan here just admit the guy is a cheater?

Largely because the things you have so far accused him of, namely diving and being racist, both lack definitive proof. Further, your claims that he is, and I quote, "the biggest cheat in football." are exaggerated to such a state that they demand rectification. We have no reason to admit to accusations that lack evidence.

We (Liverpool supporters) HAVE, however, agreed that he does exaggerate falls and look to manipulate the referee. These actions are not at all uncommon in the game though and are regularly practiced by players at nearly every club including, but not limited to: Nani, Young, Rooney, Hernandez at United; Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Alves at Barca; Ronaldo, Di Maria, Benzema, Kaka at Real Madrid; Elia, Vucinic, Krasic at Juve; Mata, Torres, Lampard, Drogba at Chelsea; RvP, Arshavin, Chamakh at Arsenal; Zarate, Sneijder, Milito at Inter; Robben, Ribery, Muller at Bayern Munich; Robinho, Ibra, KPB, van Bommel at Milan and many, many others.

Last edited by RedOranje on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Suarez - Page 3 Suarez

Biggest cheat ive ever seen :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:14 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
mzamani wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

The game in which Ghanaian player dived to win free kick which led to Suarez hand ball.Sure u watched the same game?

If that was your defination of dive, then i dont know what to say. and i love how you are talking about diving from another team when we are discussing Suarez. plus, you are saying what Suarez did is right because another player dived? oh dear. i know he plays for a team you support, but still, just admit the guy is a prick.

plus, i am pretty much sure before he came to Pool, most pool fans here had a different view of the guy
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Nishank wrote:Suarez - Page 3 Suarez

Biggest cheat ive ever seen :coffee:

Easy to do that when he was up against a defence that had no Rio or Vidic.

@red. I am gonna give you one incident that was just from yesterday..it was what prompted me to make this thread. He blatantly fouled a WBA, a foul that merited a yellow card, but once he saw the player writhing in agony and saw that the ref was coming over, he decided to roll around in agony to avoid a booking. Voila...it worked. Once the ref went, he quickly jumped back on his feet like nothing happened.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm

RedOranje wrote:
mzamani wrote:

I would love to see a quote where someone, ANYONE, on these forums calls Suarez "humble and respectful" or any derivative thereof, in a serious manner. If (when) you fail to provide that I would ask you to admit that the post quoted here is both fallacious and wrong. Cheers.

Largely because the things you have so far accused him of, namely diving and being racist, both lack definitive proof. Further, your claims that he is, and I quote, "the biggest cheat in football." are exaggerated to such a state that they demand rectification. We have no reason to admit to accusations that lack evidence.

We (Liverpool supporters) HAVE, however, agreed that he does exaggerate falls and look to manipulate the referee. These actions are not at all uncommon in the game though and are regularly practiced by players at nearly every club including, but not limited to: Nani, Young, Rooney, Hernandez at United; Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Alves at Barca; Ronaldo, Di Maria, Benzema, Kaka at Real Madrid; Elia, Vucinic, Krasic at Juve; Mata, Torres, Lampard, Drogba at Chelsea; RvP, Arshavin, Chamakh at Arsenal; Zarate, Sneijder, Milito at Inter; Robben, Ribery, Muller at Bayern Munich; Robinho, Ibra, KPB, van Bommel at Milan and many, many others.

for starters, when did i say you guys said he is humble? i said just by the mere fact that you are defending him in this thread means you are trying to hide the fact that he is a prick. simple as that.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:23 pm

You posted the phrase, not me. Consult your own wording first.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:27 pm

since when did "stop trying to make the guy looks humble" equates to "you are saying the guy is humble" ?
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm

mzamani wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
mzamani wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

If that was your defination of dive, then i dont know what to say. and i love how you are talking about diving from another team when we are discussing Suarez. plus, you are saying what Suarez did is right because another player dived? oh dear. i know he plays for a team you support, but still, just admit the guy is a prick.

plus, i am pretty much sure before he came to Pool, most pool fans here had a different view of the guy

What Suarez did there was instinctive and was punished whereas what the Ghanian player player did was deceiving intentionally.If the Ghanian player didnt dive there would have been no penalty situation in the first place.

Now i am not saying Suarez is a not a diver because he often dives just like most players in the world but what i do find laughable is the claims that somehow Ghana got cheated from the world cup.Considering they didnt even deserve that free kick and there was a clear offside decision involved too.

No it was the same when it happened in world cup.I found some of those claims just laughable and stupidity.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next