Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Suarez - Page 4 Empty Re: Suarez

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm

mzamani wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
mzamani wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Zealous wrote:To clear up the World Cup thing, Ghana should never have had a penalty in the first place. Mensah and someone else I can't remember were offside when Suarez stopped the ball. Soooo yeah.........
It's also amazing how people overlook the Ghanians' own disgusting play against the US in the last World Cup. I lost count of the number of dangerous tackles, dives, and play-acting/time-wasting performances they put on.

uhmm, which game were you watching?

The game in which Ghanaian player dived to win free kick which led to Suarez hand ball.Sure u watched the same game?

If that was your defination of dive, then i dont know what to say. and i love how you are talking about diving from another team when we are discussing Suarez. plus, you are saying what Suarez did is right because another player dived? oh dear. i know he plays for a team you support, but still, just admit the guy is a prick.

plus, i am pretty much sure before he came to Pool, most pool fans here had a different view of the guy

What Suarez did there was instinctive and was punished whereas what the Ghanian player player did was deceiving intentionally.If the Ghanian player didnt dive there would have been no penalty situation in the first place.

Now i am not saying Suarez is a not a diver because he often dives just like most players in the world but what i do find laughable is the claims that somehow Ghana got cheated from the world cup.Considering they didnt even deserve that free kick and there was a clear offside decision involved too.

No it was the same when it happened in world cup.I found some of those claims just laughable and stupidity.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm

I'll make it easier then: find me a post that IMPLIES that Suarez is both humble and respectful, or admit to bias. Simples.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Arte and Sepi, just admit he is a horrible little cheat. He is a great player, but why does he need to cheat like that for.

He won you lot a dubious pen...and then his feigning of an injury conned the ref into not booking him in what was clearly a yellow card tackle.

wow, ksa, if you think thats a dubious penalty then you're a bigger retard than I thought.

It was a soft penalty. If you look at Suarez's arm, he places it around the Brom player then drops. He wasn't fouled. Ridiculous decision.

We have Nani, who does dive ( although he has cut it out of his game now) but in no way do any of our players resort to the cheating and gamesmanship that saurez does. @beautifulgame.

Yea thats why Young won more free kicks by diving than any other player in the league last season.

Ya Rooney doesnt cheat he only elbows and tries to break legs.Ofcourse when he dives it isnt cheating for u.What do call it then.Trial for England olympic team?

And ofcourse Nani the great ambassador of footballing world.

United and Gamsmanship? What next Fergie doesnt whinge?

If yesterday wasnt a penalty then probably its ur fault u dont understand football rules.

Show me a single match report from yesterday game that doesnt says its not a penalty?

U Mad cuz the biggest cheat in football plays for the team you support?

Biting players, racism( I believe Evra), gamesmanship, diving, handball at the WC.

And it's funny how Dalglish doesn't moan when things go LFC's way, like how he moaned decisions don't go his way after the Spurs defeat...

Funny how you deflect the attention to United players. Sums u up as a fan when you defend this disgraceful player.

@YNWA that's before I realised that he is the biggest cheat in football.

Why wouldn't you, you're a Man Utd fan. But that is strictly your opinion because there is no evidence against it, other than someone claiming something which even I can do. Therefore you can't call him a racist.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:
izzy26 wrote:What did he do?

I'm watching the games and he hasn't done anything but miss some chances.

Ofcourse you wont know if you re switching between all the games.

It was a typo. Jeez, how idiotic are some people. Rolling Eyes

I thought we dont have a right to call people idiotic or stupid. albino :lol!: :lol!: Afro banana
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:[@YNWA that's before I realised that he is the biggest cheat in football.

It's amazing how in under 6 months he turned from hero to villian.

Anyway. Couldn't care less what a Manc thinks when he has the likes of Young, Rooney, Nani and Rafael in his team but they're all angels.

(I actually find it funny how you watch Liverpool every game.)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Suarez - Page 4 Empty Is Ferguson leading this "Suarez = The New Bin Ladan" agenda ?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 am

On 15th October Liverpool and Manchester United locked horns at Anfield in what Alex Ferguson had billed as ‘the biggest club match in the world’.

No doubt the worldwide television audience for the game ran into many hundreds of millions, justifying the United boss’ assertion.

The game ended in a draw, with the home side wondering just how they had let a victory slip from their grasp. However, it would not be the result of the match, or the effects on the two clubs’ league position that would still be making shockwaves two weeks later.

The immediate aftermatch discussions centred on the only real moment of controversy during the ninety minutes. Did Rio Ferdinand trip Charlie Adam as he bore down on the United goal, leading to the free-kick from which Liverpool opened the scoring? If so, should Ferdinand have seen a second yellow? Or on the other hand, did Adam cheat and dive with no contact?

The final poser was addressed during Ferdinand’s post match Sky interview, in which he confirmed that there was contact. Of course this would not satisfy the United fans. Why let the truth get in the way of a good old bleat?

Ordinarily that short-lived debate would have been a weekend wonder, as there were several more questionable decisions during that week’s Premier League fixtures. As is the norm. Let the fans of both sides have a moan, forget it and move on.

However deep within the corridors beneath Liverpool’s Main Stand a greater storm was brewing. Patrice Evra and his manager had visited the referee’s room to submit accusations of racism against Liverpool’s talisman Luis Suarez.

Evra had suffered a torrid match. He was constantly at the point of Liverpool’s attacks and frankly he coped poorly. In the second half, the two players clashed near the Kop by-line. Suarez tripped Evra, who rolled around in over-exaggerated agony. Of course he was in so much pain that he ensured that he rolled back onto the pitch so that he would interrupt the play. The Frenchman (note- not a racist comment) remonstrated with the referee and his assistant, obviously believing that he had been assaulted by Suarez rather than tripped.

Back to the after match summit in the ref’s room. Evra, backed up by Mr Alex Ferguson, claimed that Luis Suarez had aimed racist abuse at him on ‘at least ten occasions’ during the game.

The matter became public, after Evra mentioned it in an interview with French TV station Canal Plus.

I would also hazard a guess that Manchester United’s staff have had a long hard look at all the television images, to no avail.

Let us note here that Evra did not make any protestation of racist remarks to referee Andre Mariner during the game. Surely the obvious course of action if you were ‘apoplectic with rage’ would be to alert the official, and ask him to keep an eye on things. Mariner did have a long chat with both players around Kop end penalty spot, but Evra chose not to mention any transgression. After the ref’s ‘chat’ Suarez tapped Evra on the back of the head in an apparent gesture of conciliation, only for the Frenchman (note- still not racism) to petulantly dismiss the gesture. Evra (apoplectic with rage) had also chosen to kiss his badge for the benefit of the Liverpool fans in the corner of the stadium whilst aiming kisses at them. Strange behaviour in the circumstances.

By the next morning, no footage had been unearthed. Twenty four hours later, still nothing. In fact, fifteen days on and there is still no incriminating evidence. However, Evra stands by his story and the FA are ‘investigating’. No official enquiry has been ordered, but still the matter rumbles on.

Alongside all this there has been a disturbing and continuing slurring of Suarez’ name and reputation.

In the days after the Liverpool – Manchester United meeting Mr. Ferguson chose his words carefully, as usual, when he stated that “it’s difficult for the referee with Suarez diving all over the place”.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

This is Alex Ferguson speaking, lest we forget. A manager who has overseen such blatant exponents of simulation (or diving) as Nani, Christiano Ronaldo and more recently Ashley Young.

In fact Mr Ferguson ( I refuse to recognise his official title) seems to have missed Young’s dive in the very match he used as his example. See https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/wak9so.gif

However , I suspect that Ferguson was not interested in a balanced comparison. He was on a mission to discredit Liverpool’s best player. Ferguson knew that wherever he treads, his pandering legions in the media will follow.

And so it proved.

Without any justification, Luis Suarez overnight became a racist and the worst diver in English football.

The effects of the United chief’s comments can be seen almost daily. Liverpool’s next match after United was another home fixture against Norwich City. The referee Peter Walton enraged the Kop, as well as Suarez as he waved away ten apparent fouls on the Uruguayan. TEN times the Kop cried foul. TEN times the referee refused. Even when Mark Tierney felled Suarez when he was through on goal, the referee decided against a red card, or even a free kick, and merely turned away.

As the final whistle sounded, Luis Suarez left the pitch having not been awarded a single free-kick.

On to Stoke in the Carling Cup, which was to be a triumphant night for little Luis. Two goals, one of which will surely be in the mix for Goal of The Season, saw his team through the tie. Yet it was obvious that Ferguson’s plot was working as intended. The home supporters jeered Suarez.

In the first half of the Stoke tie, the mercurial Uruguayan waltzed past Jonathan Woodgate who had been shown a yellow card just moments earlier. That Woodgate clipped Luis was not in question, but instead of tumbling and winning a penalty and a certain red card for his opponent, the Liverpool striker stuttered but maintained his balance before dragging his shot wide. A chance had gone,and Stoke’s lead stayed intact as did their back four.

Now this sort of honesty would, you would think, earn universal praise. Not on this occasion. Not public enemy Luis Suarez. BBC TV’s commentator for the game, Guy Mowbray acknowledged that there had been a trip but chose to damn Suarez with faint praise.

“He is caught there and manages to keep his feet, which you have to say is most unlike Luis Suarez” he said, following up with “He might wish he hadn’t”

Even after the Uruguayan’s masterpiece goal which brought his team level, Mowbray had a dig. “You get two sides with Luis Suarez. That side is absolutely brilliant.” Another cheap shot.

Late in the match Crouch had legitimate claims for a penalty turned down. Seconds later Huth preposterously threw himself to the turf as the ball flashed around the box. Guess which incident was highlighted by the commentators.

As Liverpool’s players and staff recovered savoured the win at Stoke, still there was no word on the racism allegations which were festering quietly. Elsewhere another case of racism allegations raged, with video evidence, and the Football Association declared an official enquiry.

This forced Kenny Dalglish, who has more dignity and class than any so called knight of the realm, to urge the authorities to conclude the matter one way or another, declaring that the club is “totally and utterly” behind Luis Suarez. He has a point. No new evidence is going to emerge now. If there is sufficient evidence (any evidence) let’s get on with it. If not, let’s move on.

Yesterday, Liverpool had another vital match, this time at West Bromwich Albion. Nine minutes into the game Jerome Thomas clumsily tackled Suarez as he moved away from goal. Replays proved that the linesman was perfectly correct to intervene and alert the referee to the indiscretion. More fuel to the Suarez dive allegations. Hardly.
Look at the incident again. Suarez clashes with Thomas and immediately attempts to get back to his feet and chase the defender, before noticing the linesman flagging furiously. At no stage did Luis claim a penalty.

Later in the half Luis Suarez and Jerome Thomas clashed again, this time with the Albion man being on the receiving end. However it was clearly evident that the collision was caused by the Liverpool man slipping and falling into the West Brom defender. As the two players left the pitch at he interval, Suarez was clearly apologising and explaining, and Thomas seemed happy to accept. Did Luis get any credit form the match commentators for seeking out his opponent and apologising? Not likely.

There was another incident worthy of note. In the second period, Suarez again danced around defenders to the left of the Baggies’ six yard box, before losing the ball. Chris Waddle, co-commentating fro ESPN uttered the immortal phrase “Suarez thought about diving there”. Did he? Please, Chris Waddle, let us all into the secret of mind-reading. What you really mean Mr Waddle is “I would expect a notorious cheating Uruguayan to have gone down there”

Luis Suarez must be getting fed up of this smear campaign: as must the club, and his manager. I know I certainly am. Alex Ferguson knows what he has set in motion. As he sits back and enjoys his whisky tonight he probably looks back on a job well done.

Suarez is a talent. He is a threat to Manchester United, make no mistake. If his stint in England can be made unbearable, he will surely be tempted by offers from pastures new.

Today’s Sunday Mirror carried a story quoting Ferguson and his incredulity that racism is creeping back into the game. Did the paper accompany the article with a photo of the other player (captain of England) who is actively under an FA enquiry? No, of course they did not. They used a full page photo of Suarez aiming comments at Evra. When confronted, the Mirror justified this decision by saying that in the article Mr Alex Ferguson talks about that incident, so it was right to use that picture. For the record, nowhere in the respective article does Ferguson mention Luis Suarez by name.

May I also remind Ferguson and the FA, of the remarks credited to the Manchester United boss on 22 October ... "The FA interviewed Patrice yesterday and have sent us a directive today saying not to discuss it while the investigation is going on," continuing with "I have got plenty to say on the subject, but I suppose I will have to adhere to what they are saying. I would like to say something about Pat in this particular instance, but let them get on with their investigation."

In Ferguson’s world, he interprets supplying the Sunday Mirror with a double page interview as complying with the FA’s directive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The c*nt has achieved his mission. The commentaries and their cheap shots at Suarez is unbelievable.

Paul ******Scharner is opening his gob too :facepalm:
Ferguson is a law unto himself. This has been proved over many years. He is a clever man. He does not let things slip out, carelessly. His attack on Luis Suarez on two fronts is calculated to damage both Suarez and his employers. He appears to have managed to get some referees and media folk on board already.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:35 am

It's stupid I know. And the thing is if Lord Ferguson said something then oh he must be right and the media are going to follow his words around like rats.

Even when Man Utd have had/still have some of the biggest pr*cks playing for them.

Pretty sure Ferguson told Evra to accuse Suarez of racism.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:38 am

Without any justification, Luis Suarez overnight became a racist and the worst diver in English football.

U dont need Ferguson to call Suarez a diver.He came with that reputation from Holland itself.

Noone has branded Suarez as a racist so far as i know.An investigation is going on and sure the issue will be settled soon.And unless i am mistaken Ferguson has not made a single comment directly accusing Suarez of racism.

So that article is frankly pointless.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:48 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

U dont need Ferguson to call Suarez a diver.He came with that reputation from Holland itself.

Noone has branded Suarez as a racist so far as i know.An investigation is going on and sure the issue will be settled soon.And unless i am mistaken Ferguson has not made a single comment directly accusing Suarez of racism.

Did you watch our game vs Stoke and WBA on English commentary?

All those snide digs...

Fergie's "This boy Suarez dives a lot", and "Racism is creeping back into the game" and the whole Evra issue has turned Suarez from a unlikeable player from opposition fan POV, to the second coming of Stalin over a fortnight.

No one really had a problem with Suarez in second half of last season, did it ?! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:54 am

jesus fn christ
suarez is a diver, ferguson was responding to the terry story more than anything since he said he cant comment on the evra situation..commentators? wtf? did sir alex lead the "rooney is a sexualy devient and 5hit" stories or the "de gra sucks ass" nonsense?
if he had so much power, why would he use them to harm a striker from a mid table club instead of defending his own players?
what paranoid, deluded nonsense
liverpool are a spec in his windscreen, if he had influence it would be targeted at the noisey neighbours

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:00 am

english jewel, im sure a mentally slow 12 yo told you to post that ffs...only by the bitter can a boss of a player who is sure he was racially abused get the blame..
im speechless
is neil warnock next? martin luther kings father was a right son of a bitch too...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 am

Sepi wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Did you watch our game vs Stoke and WBA on English commentary?

All those snide digs...

Fergie's "This boy Suarez dives a lot", and "Racism is creeping back into the game" and the whole Evra issue has turned Suarez from a unlikeable player from opposition fan POV, to the second coming of Stalin over a fortnight.

No one really had a problem with Suarez in second half of last season, did it ?! Neutral

He had that same reputation even become Ferguson made that comments.Remember the Bolton game when despite being contact there commentators kept on mentioning it as if it was a dive.

It no one else apart from SUarez's fault that he has this reputation.He had this reputation even in Holland.

opposition fans hate him apart from his reputation its also because he is a quality player and gets into their skin.Nothing to do with anything else.I dont see anything wrong with that either.Just like almost every Liverpool fan hates Neville.

As for Fergie's racism comment he never mentioned anything about Suarez has he? He havent even backed Evra as much as Kenny has backed Suarez.If anything Suarez Evra has just died down with the Terry controversy.I havent seen anyone portraying Suarez as a racist either.

U are looking for conspiracies way too much imo.If Fergie has that much power to damage a Player's reputation he would have done that to City into the first place after their humiliation Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:15 am

^^

Fergie was busy fixing the Carling Cup draw for this weekend, so didn't have enough time to come up with a script for a City player, give it time!
:coffee: banana

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 am

Peter Griffin doing his best Suarez impersonation :coffee: :

Suarez - Page 4 17bc50ed0b32ee23bff8e9fe7c10d7c0
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Suarez - Page 4 Empty suarez..

Post by cyberman Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm

it was all a misunderstanding.. typical. its gone from evra lying to lost in translation ffs. if utd players heard him, this would be dead.
what BS

Suarez: "They're things that happen in futbol, all in the moment, that leaves one feeling bad. Now we have to wait to see this issue decided and then...the Manchester player and I will have to clear things up. And depending on on who ends up in the wrong, one of us will have to apoligize. The English federation will have to clear it up with him, because there is no proof at all that I have said anything racist. I didn't say anything like that to him. There were 2 sides of our discussion. One in Spanish and one in English. I didn't insult him, it was just my way of expressing myself. I called him something that his own Manchester United players call him. Furthermore, even they were surprised at his reaction on the pitch".

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey Cyber, in a scale of 1 to 6, how much do you hate Suarez?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm

you know whats funny? evra is fluent in spanish. how did it become a misunderstanding?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 pm

october called omarish, it wants its joke back

do keep up

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:48 pm

November called cyber, it knows you've lost your touch.

Lame effort, try harder.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

*yawn*
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I believe Suarez
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:38 pm

how does this kid not get banned?
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 pm

you got a source cyberman??? disgusting if true, suarez is a scumbag anyways why defend that rabbit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:you got a source cyberman??? disgusting if true, suarez is a scumbag anyways why defend that rabbit

don't dis Suarez he has a mental condition.
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 am

why doesn't this get as much media attention as john terry? Oh yea, the English media is the biggest joke.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:why doesn't this get as much media attention as john terry? Oh yea, the English media is the biggest joke.

hmm maybe because he is the captain of England.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next