Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 pm

AttacanteBG wrote:
Sepi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:
Sepi wrote:^

When has a single Liverpool fan here has said next season is ours ?

Stop making crap up you Gimp.

We are 3 points off of 4th place ffs with 27 games to go.

You with your stupid and pointless statements havent contribute shit to this thread or any other. So stay quiet clown.

And this comment of your was usefull?

Just f*ck off you c*ck sucking c*nt.

You are one big joke. Arguing on internet, insulting people, and yet hiding behind your stincky computer because you can never act like that in life.

You are disgrace for every club you watch, so stop supporting Liverpool, clown.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I stated facts you epic weapon.

My computer is 10 times better than yours, so if my laptop is stinky, then yours has been made from the shit that falls outta your nan's ass and the piss of your dog.

Always known to re-act and not hide..be it on internet or real life...always continue like that.

Now go and satisfy your fantasies on Lemon Part you quim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:48 pm

LOL what the hell is happening in this thread, you guys need to clam down. Clubber Clubber
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Sepi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:
Sepi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:
Sepi wrote:^

When has a single Liverpool fan here has said next season is ours ?

Stop making crap up you Gimp.

We are 3 points off of 4th place ffs with 27 games to go.

You with your stupid and pointless statements havent contribute shit to this thread or any other. So stay quiet clown.

And this comment of your was usefull?

Just f*ck off you c*ck sucking c*nt.

You are one big joke. Arguing on internet, insulting people, and yet hiding behind your stincky computer because you can never act like that in life.

You are disgrace for every club you watch, so stop supporting Liverpool, clown.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I stated facts you epic weapon.

My computer is 10 times better than yours, so if my laptop is stinky, then yours has been made from the shit that falls outta your nan's ass and the piss of your dog.

Always known to re-act and not hide..be it on internet or real life...always continue like that.

Now go and satisfy your fantasies on Lemon Part you quim.

I bet your computer is 10 times better, because your computer is your entire life. I used it only for fun, while you are just taking it too serious. Go out for a while, when was the last time you seen the sun, clown? Just get out from your house sometimes you clown, even biggest losers like you can do it.

And one more thing, you insulted and i didn't even refering to you, that just shows how sad and stupit *bleep* are you.

*bleep* off, clown.

AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:55 pm

I was out today morning and watched the game at a pub with 50 others ...Thanks for asking, though I think you've never seen 50 people at one place.

and don't worry I get a lot of sun...Body is tanned, shame you can't touch it Wink

You started this after calling me a clown after my first post in this thread...so don't back off now.

At least I am a clown...you are a freaking no body who can't even shave his pubes.]

You'll never be able to blow me...don't even dream of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:02 pm

So you have a chat room with 50 other guys and imagining its a pub? You are very frustated little *bleep* then and i wont reply to you no more, because you have some serious mental problems.

If you look the stuff you are talking about and the scenes that are in your head you are already in deep problem, no used for me to make it worse for you. Just dont call yourself Liverpool fun, because you are disgrace and all real fans are ashamed of you, clown.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

AttacanteBG wrote:So you have a chat room with 50 other guys and imagining its a pub? You are very frustated little *bleep* then and i wont reply to you no more, because you have some serious mental problems.

If you look the stuff you are talking about and the scenes that are in your head you are already in deep problem, no used for me to make it worse for you. Just dont call yourself Liverpool fun, because you are disgrace and all real fans are ashamed of you, clown.

I could post a picture of the pub today and you'll go on with your crap Laughing

It's okay....you are in need. Maybe when your raised your little filthy hand in school and got ignored and sweared at by your teacher, you should have seen this day coming.

Or maybe was it the day that you got beaten the hell out of after eating all the yugort your parents bought ?

Or maybe after someone gave you an embarrassing vergie during gym class and you felt ashamed.

Of course all those, plus more that I have missed have caused you to grow up with a lot of problems and personality issues. It's never late to get help...You can always see a psychologist and tell him that you talk load of crap, your piss is always yellow.

Go to bed son....and brush your teeth before that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Sepi calm down. Just because LFc dropped points against the worst away team in the prem at home, no need to take your frustrations on the Milan fan and United.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Sepi calm down. Just because LFc dropped points against the worst away team in the prem at home, no need to take your frustrations on the Milan fan and United.

How am I taking my frustrations.

My first post was that we are 3 points off of 4th with 27 games to go. We were in relegation form last season this time ffs, and yet came a whisker of 4th.

It's a very long season.

Isn't it fact ?!

and Swansea are actually good, and average 60% possession every game. You'll have a very hard game on your hand in 2 weeks. I fully knew it and that's why I named them Swancelona in my pre-match thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Sepi wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Sepi calm down. Just because LFc dropped points against the worst away team in the prem at home, no need to take your frustrations on the Milan fan and United.

How am I taking my frustrations.

My first post was that we are 3 points off of 4th with 27 games to go. We were in relegation form last season this time ffs, and yet came a whisker of 4th.

It's a very long season.

Isn't it fact ?!

and Swansea are actually good, and average 60% possession every game. You'll have a very hard game on your hand in 2 weeks. I fully knew it and that's why I named them Swancelona in my pre-match thread.

But there is no need to bring up United in this...
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Liverpool in general have been dissapointing......

Everything is centered around Suarez, and that cant be it. What will happen the day he get injured? The guy is quality but without him they have are done

I see them finishing 5-7
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:18 am

AttacanteBG wrote:

Nishank wrote:
All the signings were brought in for the long term, It would be a bit difficult if we expected instant results.

And yet every year there is same story. "New players", "time to gel in", and then in May when the 7th place on the table is smiling, "next season is ours"

Yea, We always said next season right?
Our last run in the CL was in 2009. That means your post fails. how can we finish 7th EVERY YEAR and still qualify for the CL. At least think it over before taking a jibe at us man.

in 2010 - We had Hodgson, The signings and the manager himself was/were horrible. We never even thought we would finish 10th.

in 2011 - We have Kenny the signing have been good, We are showing that we can play agst top teams and beat them. Our new guys just need to get that consistency factor going. 3 points behind 4th .. Lot of time to go..

I don't like people taking shots with idiotic posts.. Neutral
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Is there any hope for Liverpool?

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am

To make the top 4
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:21 am

YES.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 am

Of course, long way to go, it's between us, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham for 3rd and 4th spot.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:56 am

@Nishank

I wasn't refering to people from this forum. I said that in general there is always story about next season. It is somehting that board is doing and something that deluded fans are just accepting.

Liverpool is waiting to win PL next season for over 20 years now, and if the waiting prolonges story of big club will be over.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:01 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Of course, long way to go, it's between us, Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle for 3rd and 4th spot.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am

windkick wrote:With the ridiculous amount of cash Liverpool spent, they could of got Mata and Aguero who were on the market to partner up with Suarez up front. They would of even had cash left over, instead they got a bunch of average English players.

This.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Liverpool draw Man United at home in 4th round of FA Cup.

I didn't want to create new thread. Full results of the draw:

Brighton or Wrexham v Newcastle United
Sunderland v Middlesbrough
Dagenham & Redbridge or Millwall v Southampton
Hull City v Crawley Town
MK Dons or Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea
West Bromwich Albion v Norwich City
Blackpool v Sheffield Wednesday
Arsenal or Leeds United v Aston Villa
Stevenage v Notts County
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur
Liverpool v Manchester United