inderbaby
Cotes
JuvenelCuore
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty Re: MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 am

double post

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Aldo speaks the truth

Maybe you can learn something from him then What a Face

here's my motto(not literal...) Twisted Evil
MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuIe5YTb3tmtg5eQznTinP4fogBWSGY573f6YuQuMfa7JWKdICbQ
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:26 am

Hahaha...oh please! I couldn't give a monkeys ass about what agenda you have towards jnc or what experiment you have going on with him but clearly its not working! It doesn't matter what I say to him...the guy is a dick end of...so was I trolling him all this time when hd was getting banned all these times? Did I get him.all those warnings? He is a blatant racist...if you wanna stand by him then suit you...I hate racism and he is racist! He was being racist to devi...where were you then huh...? Why don't u get your story straight before coming after me...I have never said anything about another forum so I don't know why your bringing that up but whatever if it makes you feel like it makes your point stronger!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 am

doesn't matter its to early to say that give him time and we shall see I wish him the best thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:35 am

inderbaby wrote:Hahaha...oh please! I couldn't give a monkeys ass about what agenda you have towards jnc or what experiment you have going on with him but clearly its not working! It doesn't matter what I say to him...the guy is a dick end of...so was I trolling him all this time when hd was getting banned all these times? Did I get him.all those warnings? He is a blatant racist...if you wanna stand by him then suit you...I hate racism and he is racist! He was being racist to devi...where were you then huh...? Why don't u get your story straight before coming after me...I have never said anything about another forum so I don't know why your bringing that up but whatever if it makes you feel like it makes your point stronger!

completely over your head... I dont give a shit about what JNC does. I would just rather not be a prick to him or entice him into an argument just because I feel like it. The guy has probably said 3 things that I agree with. I dont even know him personally, so what allegiance do I have to him? The point is, if you are going to complain about how "fukd" this place is, then stay away... dont contribute to it being "fukd" as you so eloquently put it... leave it alone. And havent you learned by now that there is no point in entering into an argument of opinions with someone who never thinks he is wrong?

Also, regarding racism. I never knew that he was a racist, and I have never seen posts of his indicating racism (not saying they dont exist). I do not condone racism nor do I find it funny in any way, shape, or form. With that in mind... is it not best to leave it alone? why deal with that shit when you want nothing to do with it anyway? so no, you werent trolling him those times, and i never accused you of that. My whole point is this: let sleeping dogs lie, and if you dont like the kool-aid, dont drink it
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:doesn't matter its to early to say that give him time and we shall see I wish him the best thou

The words "next Baggio" have been bandied around waaaaaaayy too many times for me to get my hopes up.. No one has come close lol, but we can dream right
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 am

king_alex10 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:doesn't matter its to early to say that give him time and we shall see I wish him the best thou

The words "next Baggio" have been bandied around waaaaaaayy too many times for me to get my hopes up.. No one has come close lol, but we can dream right

Jovetic FTW !! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 am

DeviAngel wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

B

A

L

O

T

E

L

L

I

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:08 am

Sabatini, sign this guy FFS
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 am

inderbaby wrote:

I always thought you would grow up bro

I did, last year I was 17 and now I'm 18 :coffee:

inderbaby wrote:Hahaha...oh please! I couldn't give a monkeys ass about what agenda you have towards jnc or what experiment you have going on with him but clearly its not working! It doesn't matter what I say to him...the guy is a dick end of...so was I trolling him all this time when hd was getting banned all these times? Did I get him.all those warnings? He is a blatant racist...if you wanna stand by him then suit you...I hate racism and he is racist! He was being racist to devi...where were you then huh...? Why don't u get your story straight before coming after me...I have never said anything about another forum so I don't know why your bringing that up but whatever if it makes you feel like it makes your point stronger!

'dick' reference... nice insult... :facepalm:

No denying the player has tremendous potential and talent.

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

B

A

L

O

T

E

L

L

I

:coffee:

:bow:

metinsk wrote:Sabatini, sign this guy FFS

Yes sign him! OR PLEASE MAROTTA, OPEN YOUR MIND... DON'T GO SCOUT SOUTH AMERICA! YOU GOT TALENT IN ITALY !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 am

king_alex10 wrote:

Though, he's not being compared to Baggio.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 am

Balotelli the next Baggio? LOL.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:54 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:Balotelli the next Baggio? LOL.

Yup. But your hate against Balotelli is a normal reaction to the truth. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Balotelli the next Baggio? LOL.

Yup. But your hate against Balotelli is a normal reaction to the truth. :coffee:

You know nothing of Baggio if you think Balotelli is the next Baggio. You are really disgracing his memory with the comparison. Sad really.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 am

I know nothing? Shall I remind you that Pino has 25 years of experience just watching football...? The man followed Baggio and he was his idol at the time. If Pino claims he's the next Baggio meaning... he thinks he has the potential in being that good, NOT THE SAME POSITIONS PLAYED... then his experience suggest it could happen. Also WigglesWorth said the same thing in the past... another guy who has been watching football and knows more about Italian Football with me and you combined. That being said, it's his opinion... fine you disagree. But you also disagree with the experts who have said the same thing.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:06 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know nothing? Shall I remind you that Pino has 25 years of experience just watching football...? The man followed Baggio and he was his idol at the time. If Pino claims he's the next Baggio meaning... he thinks he has the potential in being that good, NOT THE SAME POSITIONS PLAYED... then his experience suggest it could happen. Also WigglesWorth said the same thing in the past... another guy who has been watching football and knows more about Italian Football with me and you combined. That being said, it's his opinion... fine you disagree. But you also disagree with the experts who have said the same thing.

Bro, wiggles' and gigi's opinion mean squat to me. You are comparing one of Italy's all time best with the Vice-Cassano of Italy. Thats a joke! Cassano can't even come close to Baggio, and you think Balotelli has the qualities? :lol!: Not nearly good enough yet, and has none of the personality traits that make a champion.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:09 am

Balotelli is 21 years old.. in relation to Cassano, he has 10-15 years ahead of him. Look what he's done so far even compared to Cassano.

Dosen't have the qualities? He's currently being compared to Messi and Ronaldo, some say he can be as good as winning the Ballon d'or in the future.

but sure, according to you... he has no qualities. Just goes to show your bias and hatred opinion on the player.

Good, they don't mean squat, atleast they base their opinions with supportive arguments, what have you done? Just comparisons to being a vice of Cassano?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:10 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Balotelli is 21 years old.. in relation to Cassano, he has 10-15 years ahead of him. Look what he's done so far even compared to Cassano.

Dosen't have the qualities? He's currently being compared to Messi and Ronaldo, some say he can be as good as winning the Ballon d'or in the future.

but sure, according to you... he has no qualities. Just goes to show your bias and hatred opinion on the player.

Good, they don't mean squat, atleast they base their opinions with supportive arguments, what have you done? Just comparisons to being a vice of Cassano?

Who compared him to Messi and Ronaldo?!?!? Sky? His coach? Himself?

I never said he has no qualities. Where did I say that? Again, distorting the argument.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 am

Prandelli, Capello and Mancini.

Gary Neville said he can be one of the best... :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Prandelli, Capello and Mancini.

Gary Neville said he can be one of the best... :coffee:

Prandelli and Mancini are both his coach- doesnt count. Many coaches say this about their players to motivate them.

Oh shit, Capello and Neville! You know what, you convinced me. Balotelli is the next Baggio.

:facepalm:

My argument remains the same. You are basing your opinion off of something you read in the media. I wouldnt be surprised if you've never seen Baggio play. :brickwall:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:17 am

Not read in the media... it's not something written from a writer this has been said through people.

I've never seen Baggio play? Yes, of course. This coming from the guy who is my age and yet denies the opinions of both posters who have actually seen mroe Baggio than him and claimes he knows more than them.

Fab, sometimes I wonder. Are you just out of touch with football? It's like watching Snooki posting on these forums.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Not read in the media... it's not something written from a writer this has been said through people.

I've never seen Baggio play? Yes, of course. This coming from the guy who is my age and yet denies the opinions of both posters who have actually seen mroe Baggio than him and claimes he knows more than them.

Fab, sometimes I wonder. Are you just out of touch with football? It's like watching Snooki posting on these forums.

You must really love Jersey shore, huh?

I dont care if Pino has seen him play for 200 years. Balotelli is nowhere near Baggio, and it is an insult to Baggio to say Balotelli is the next Baggio.

What's next? Cerci is the next Del Piero? Get outta here lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 am

Whoa!

Where did this Balotelli - Baggio comparisons come from? Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 am

You being from the states, I wouldn't be surprised if you are related to one of them lol.

An insult to Baggio? Whats more insulting is you think your opinion matters more those who have experienced more than you have. But hey, I do the same thing. So welcome to my world now. But don't condradic yourself next time when you mention superioty.

And yet others who look at Lorenzo Tassi have nothing against it... hm.. lol, Baggio himself didn't feel offended when he commented on the player.

Cerci the next Del Piero? Actually close... Jovetic the next Del Piero. been said many times by the way... but hey. I'm sure when Devi said it.. you didn't or you wouldn't react the same way.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You being from the states, I wouldn't be surprised if you are related to one of them lol.

An insult to Baggio? Whats more insulting is you think your opinion matters more those who have experienced more than you have. But hey, I do the same thing. So welcome to my world now. But don't condradic yourself next time when you mention superioty.

And yet others who look at Lorenzo Tassi have nothing against it... hm.. lol, Baggio himself didn't feel offended when he commented on the player.

Cerci the next Del Piero? Actually close... Jovetic the next Del Piero. been said many times by the way... but hey. I'm sure when Devi said it.. you didn't or you wouldn't react the same way.

Jovetic the next Del Piero. Wow.

I dont even have to write up a response to that, it speaks for itself.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 am

So Fab what's your response? Are you going to do like those wannabe's do on Jersery Shore. You going to go and have fights with those who claim Jovetic is the next Del Piero?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next