inderbaby
Cotes
JuvenelCuore
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Empty Re: MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 pm

So Fab what's your response? Are you going to do like those wannabe's do on Jersery Shore. You going to go and have fights with those who claim Jovetic is the next Del Piero?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:So Fab what's your response? Are you going to do like those wannabe's do on Jersery Shore. You going to go and have fights with those who claim Jovetic is the next Del Piero?

No. I am going to tell you that you are wrong, because that is idiotic. bounce
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:So Fab what's your response? Are you going to do like those wannabe's do on Jersery Shore. You going to go and have fights with those who claim Jovetic is the next Del Piero?

Nah knowing you wannabe's at New York who actually think their Italian, but yet know nothing about the country or god forbid know the language... will do what Mr.Ronnie does in the Bronx. GTL. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Nah knowing you wannabe's at New York who actually think their Italian, but yet know nothing about the country or god forbid know the language... will do what Mr.Ronnie does in the Bronx. GTL. :coffee:

Again, you distort the argument.

You know good and well I speak Italian because you sent me a video of Conte's postgame interview and I responded after listening to it...

Keep digging yourself a grave lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:37 pm

I know you do, I also know Mister Giuseppe who was apperently according to him born in Rome... claims he's Italian... yet can't speak... Though being in New York myself in the past... I've grown to know that the majority of Italians... those claim to to be one... don't seem to know the language.

Let's take an example... Mr.Buddy Valastro in Hoboken... Italian this... Italian that... yet the man himself can't say the term 'Pazzo' right.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know you do, I also know Mister Giuseppe who was apperently according to him born in Rome... claims he's Italian... yet can't speak... Though being in New York myself in the past... I've grown to know that the majority of Italians... those claim to to be one... don't seem to know the language.

Let's take an example... Mr.Buddy Valastro in Hoboken... Italian this... Italian that... yet the man himself can't say the term 'Pazzo' right.

Again, distorting the argument.

I dont care about anyone else.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:46 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know you do, I also know Mister Giuseppe who was apperently according to him born in Rome... claims he's Italian... yet can't speak... Though being in New York myself in the past... I've grown to know that the majority of Italians... those claim to to be one... don't seem to know the language.

Again, distorting the argument.

I dont care about anyone else.

Good for you, and sadly I can careless about your little plot you and your buddy Giu are planning up. Sadly I couldn't careless if you have a problem with me, poeple like Aldo and Luca do care as you are ruining it more for them than I myself am doing currently. At the end of the day, the true bad guy is you. Pathetic, and sadly not smart. but hey, once again... keep doing it. It's fun. When it gets boring, I will simply press the ignore/block button and your posts to me will not be visible.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:51 pm

@ JNC and Sciacca,

I basically already told JNC my piece of mind already and am sure he will tell it to you.

you guys I must say are ruining the place with the nationalism sh*t.

Fine JNC probably overdoes that than u Sciacca but still a dog that bites is still same as the wolf..... there is still a bite in the end.

a) I agree Giu did not do a good job of calling Pino a Pimp daddy and what not which he doesn't deserve to be called that honestly. But am sure the two of u can take a cue from Pino perhaps.

b) always being superior, someone posts a picture of his country's Juve fans, you are not even proud of it, facepalm is what he gets..... hmmm

c) your claims is to hide behind the name of Italians are ARROGANT.....,

do you even know if 99.99% of Italians are so as you claim and even 1 person is not ARROGANT, your claim doesn't stand?

I might be seeming harsh on you guys but harsh is what you deserve as you are harsh on a select lot and if one is not in your "select few" he deserves the stick. I don't care if am in a favored cue or not but it has to be said. Am not taking sides in your war of Cybertron but if you cannot tolerate people's views, value foreign Juve fans and what not........... then I don't know how you guys thinking psyche functions......

/a word to the wise.......

"To be a ring bearer is to be alone Frodo, if you do not find a way, nobody else will"

- Galadriel of Lithlorien to Frodo at Caras Galadhon, Lithlorien
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Elm me and you spoke numerous times about it. I said what I had to say and you understood it from my understanding in the past. This is just a repeat of what you and I said on Skype or on the forums.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Elm me and you spoke numerous times about it. I said what I had to say and you understood it from my understanding in the past. This is just a repeat of what you and I said on Skype or on the forums.

well then you have to find a way to be humble and respectful to other fans.....

or suit yourselves with an all Italian fan based forum, am sure with Arrogance being the order of the day there, there won't be much issues there or much foreign fan finger pointing and facepalms...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Actually I am on the Vecchia Signoria and SKY forums... tho I post here too.

But Elm.. it's also simple. You can also accept how I am... in which I though you did.. or... then just not.. I still consider you one of the best guys here... but if you feel my arrogance is just not for you... no problem.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm

What thiss forum needs is to all go on a quest together. I think we should travel to the lands of Mordor. It will be a great experience and will being us all close together. cheers TO MORDOR WE VENTURE.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:44 pm

TomJuve wrote:What thiss forum needs is to all go on a quest together. I think we should travel to the lands of Mordor. It will be a great experience and will being us all close together. cheers TO MORDOR WE VENTURE.

To Mordor, to Mordor, to Mordor....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually I am on the Vecchia Signoria and SKY forums... tho I post here too.

But Elm.. it's also simple. You can also accept how I am... in which I though you did.. or... then just not.. I still consider you one of the best guys here... but if you feel my arrogance is just not for you... no problem.

u see that is where u get it wrong, I consider you a good guy and if there was one person I thought needed change it wasn't u, it was JNC whom has not changed and is not willing to,

u see u weren't that kinda person at first rude to foreign fans.....

and after analyzing JNC for a while, I noticed there were times he was vulnerable to change....

but you see why he cannot change is because he knows u move on the same wave length with him....

consider it this way

u were supposed to be the one that would neutralize JNC and make him subtle, instead it has been the other way around.

more like the Joker's effect on Dr. Harley Quinn.

MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Joker-harley-quinn-the-joker-and-harley-quinn-6762592-446-640
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm

When was I saying things about to foregin fans?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:When was I saying things about to foregin fans?

facepalming people's pictures...... facepalming a question........

quotes like "you are not allowed here etc. etc."

you know what I mean...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Juve forums :bow:

The balotelli of goal legacy... I'm in... :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

I remember when we had a large ammount of posters and loads of discussions.

Razz It is so different now. But, as long as I get my Juve news I don't care much. :dance:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

elmystique wrote:

you know what I mean...

Wait what? When did I facepalm the picture of Isreal? I said clearly... 'Great Picture'.

Facepalming the question had nothing to do with foregin fans.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Balotelli the next Baggio? LOL.

Yup. But your hate against Balotelli is a normal reaction to the truth. :coffee:

You know nothing of Baggio if you think Balotelli is the next Baggio. You are really disgracing his memory with the comparison. Sad really.

Well I know everything about Baggio because I was 24 years old when he "came "out" for the National Team in 1990 with a remarkable goal of the tournament. It was the only goal he scored in the tournament, but it was one of the best of the entire World Cup, a World Cup which Italy should have won.

Baggio is the greatest Italian player ever. I have never seen another Italian player with more skill set than him. He could do whatever he wanted with the ball. He was a natural trequartista #10, but could also play as a support striker. He was simply the best and my 74 year old uncle agrees with me, and he watched Gianni Rivera and Gigi Riva in their primes and still believes that Baggio was the best.

As for Balotelli, he seems to be a more natural #9, like Ronaldo, because of his size and physical superiority in the air. However, he can also be a trequartista and a support striker. I believe he will play as a support striker in the Euro 2012 wth either Pazzini or Matri beside him as the prima punta.

As for the comparisons to Baggio, he does have many. His skill with the ball is amazing. He doesn't have the vision of a Baggio, but he makes up for it with his strength and his skill in the air. Balotelli is not a finished product yet. But given the fact that he has two great coaches in Mancini and Prandelli to support him and guide him, I feel that at age 21 he can still get much better and by age 25 he could be the best player in the world not named Messi. So in my opinion although he is not a direct comparison of Baggio in terms of how he plays, I feel that Balotelli can be the best player in the world not named Messi within 3-4 years. He is that good.

Baggio's coming out party was when he was around 21 playing for Fiorentina. And then once he played in the 1990 World Cup and then subsequent transfer to Juventus, the Baggio we all know came out. The same thing can happen to Balotelli. I believe that this year is critical for him. At 21 it is time he "came out" He is playing great at ManCity as I havce watched him play this year many times, and he has scored some wonder goals. I believe Baloteli will make his mark at the Euro 2012, just like Baggio made his mark at the 1990 World Cup. If Balotelli can have an amazing Euro 2012 and then return to Italy next year, hopefully with Juve, then that could very well transcend his career and turn him into a world class player and perhaps the next Italian footballing legend.

As for you Fab, you have tried to discredit Balotelli on a number of occassions and keep bringing up his attitude. You said he is not even the best Italian player right now. Well then who is? Cassano? Nah, Balotelli can do more than Cassano and is only 21, when he hits his prime Cassano will be a distant memory. Rossi? Balotelli is much, much better than Rossi, with the ball, in the air, he has better size, everything. Pazzini, Matri, Giovinco? Which Italian right now is better than Balotelli??

And you say we are destroying Baggio's memory by comparing Balotelli to him, what nonsense. Mancini is a 4 time scudetto winning coach who knows more than you and me about football and he said Balotelli can be like Messi. Prandelli, the coach of La Nazionale, has said he believes that Balotelli can be the best player in the world. And so your arguement to that is they are just his coaches, so they are trying to hype him up and make him feel good?? Really? Well Prandelli is also the coach of Rossi and Cassano, has he ever said that those 2 players can be the best in the world?? And how about Mancini? Woudn't he want to say nice things about his other players like Aguero and Silva and Dzeko? Why doesn't he say that Aguero can be like Messi? Don'y you think Aguero needs a little love too??

We are not disgracing Baggio's memory by saying Balotelli can be as good as Baggio. Far from it. We are giving credit where credit is due, and I feel, along with MANY others, that Balotelli can be a future star and a future Italian footballing legend. That is what is happening. I watched Baggio play when he was in his prime, you haven't, you are going by youtube videos and articles on the internet and other people's opinions. So you really don't have any right or credibilty to say such things really. I would prefer someone my own age speak on the topic to see their opinion, someone who actually was there when Baggio played and can make an accurate comparison and assessment. Not to discredit your opinion on the matter because everyone has their own opinions and can say what they want, but unless you were actually there and watching Baggio in his prime I am not sure that anyone, including you, can make any type of argument about Baggio vs. Balotelli, as you are basing your opinions simply on what you have read and seen over the internet and what other people have said.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

elmystique wrote:

you know what I mean...

Wait what? When did I facepalm the picture of Isreal? I said clearly... 'Great Picture'.

u facepalmed some guy's picture didn't you........ lets flashback a little ...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

you know what I mean...

That was the most distrubing part....

That picture meant a lot to me, and honestly gave me the idea of starting a fan club around here when I'm older.

Instead, you get these 2 ignorant posters who cant appreciate what it means to be a worldwide club and have fans from all over. To add to that, and I quote "I dont wants fans who dont know which curva is ours."

Despicable .
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:29 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Balotelli the next Baggio? LOL.

Yup. But your hate against Balotelli is a normal reaction to the truth. :coffee:

You know nothing of Baggio if you think Balotelli is the next Baggio. You are really disgracing his memory with the comparison. Sad really.

Well I know everything about Baggio because I was 24 years old when he "came "out" for the National Team in 1990 with a remarkable goal of the tournament. It was the only goal he scored in the tournament, but it was one of the best of the entire World Cup, a World Cup which Italy should have won.

Baggio is the greatest Italian player ever. I have never seen another Italian player with more skill set than him. He could do whatever he wanted with the ball. He was a natural trequartista #10, but could also play as a support striker. He was simply the best and my 74 year old uncle agrees with me, and he watched Gianni Rivera and Gigi Riva in their primes and still believes that Baggio was the best.

As for Balotelli, he seems to be a more natural #9, like Ronaldo, because of his size and physical superiority in the air. However, he can also be a trequartista and a support striker. I believe he will play as a support striker in the Euro 2012 wth either Pazzini or Matri beside him as the prima punta.

As for the comparisons to Baggio, he does have many. His skill with the ball is amazing. He doesn't have the vision of a Baggio, but he makes up for it with his strength and his skill in the air. Balotelli is not a finished product yet. But given the fact that he has two great coaches in Mancini and Prandelli to support him and guide him, I feel that at age 21 he can still get much better and by age 25 he could be the best player in the world not named Messi. So in my opinion although he is not a direct comparison of Baggio in terms of how he plays, I feel that Balotelli can be the best player in the world not named Messi within 3-4 years. He is that good.

Baggio's coming out party was when he was around 21 playing for Fiorentina. And then once he played in the 1990 World Cup and then subsequent transfer to Juventus, the Baggio we all know came out. The same thing can happen to Balotelli. I believe that this year is critical for him. At 21 it is time he "came out" He is playing great at ManCity as I havce watched him play this year many times, and he has scored some wonder goals. I believe Baloteli will make his mark at the Euro 2012, just like Baggio made his mark at the 1990 World Cup. If Balotelli can have an amazing Euro 2012 and then return to Italy next year, hopefully with Juve, then that could very well transcend his career and turn him into a world class player and perhaps the next Italian footballing legend.

As for you Fab, you have tried to discredit Balotelli on a number of occassions and keep bringing up his attitude. You said he is not even the best Italian player right now. Well then who is? Cassano? Nah, Balotelli can do more than Cassano and is only 21, when he hits his prime Cassano will be a distant memory. Rossi? Balotelli is much, much better than Rossi, with the ball, in the air, he has better size, everything. Pazzini, Matri, Giovinco? Which Italian right now is better than Balotelli??

And you say we are destroying Baggio's memory by comparing Balotelli to him, what nonsense. Mancini is a 4 time scudetto winning coach who knows more than you and me about football and he said Balotelli can be like Messi. Prandelli, the coach of La Nazionale, has said he believes that Balotelli can be the best player in the world. And so your arguement to that is they are just his coaches, so they are trying to hype him up and make him feel good?? Really? Well Prandelli is also the coach of Rossi and Cassano, has he ever said that those 2 players can be the best in the world?? And how about Mancini? Woudn't he want to say nice things about his other players like Aguero and Silva and Dzeko? Why doesn't he say that Aguero can be like Messi? Don'y you think Aguero needs a little love too??

We are not disgracing Baggio's memory by saying Balotelli can be as good as Baggio. Far from it. We are giving credit where credit is due, and I feel, along with MANY others, that Balotelli can be a future star and a future Italian footballing legend. That is what is happening. I watched Baggio play when he was in his prime, you haven't, you are going by youtube videos and articles on the internet and other people's opinions. So you really don't have any right or credibilty to say such things really. I would prefer someone my own age speak on the topic to see their opinion, someone who actually was there when Baggio played and can make an accurate comparison and assessment. Not to discredit your opinion on the matter because everyone has their own opinions and can say what they want, but unless you were actually there and watching Baggio in his prime I am not sure that anyone, including you, can make any type of argument about Baggio vs. Balotelli, as you are basing your opinions simply on what you have read and seen over the internet and what other people have said.

nice post. we will have to agree to disagree. I dont think Baggio is, nor ever will be, as good as Baggio was in any way. And I have seen a few Baggio games, but obviously I did not follow him through his career as you so claim.

Balotelli is not the best Italian player. Off the top of my head, I can name 3 better ones. Pirlo, Chiellini, and Buffon.

I dont consider Mancini a great coach, I really dislike his style to be honest. Although, he is proving a better manager than I used to give him credit for by doing well in the EPL.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 pm

My genitals are sore from much fornication :dance:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 pm

And BTW elm, It's Lothlorien, not Lithlorien
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:05 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

you know what I mean...

Send me the topic in which I did that.

I NEVER FACEPALMED A PICTURE. Just a question.

Though if you claim that then please do so. I just went and skimmed through all my posts through my stats and there's no such thing.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next