billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Messiah
IAmManUnited
jibers
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should David Villa leave Barcelona? Empty Should David Villa leave Barcelona?

Post by jibers Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 pm

I think it is well known atht Villa has been suffering in Barcelona. We all know why Ibra suffered as well. There is clrearly and elephant in the room so I'll say it, Messi. Villa got the same goals as Pedro las season...Pedro....his worst Goal tally in a few seasons... I fear that staying in Barcelona would have a knock on effect on getting picked for Spain in t6he Euros. There is lack of association, Messi get's 50 goals and his other attacking partners suffer. Neymar would ruin his career if he went o Barcelona as he would hardly get a kick of thebball. Villa muist ffel as bad as the opposition that Barcelona face, hell even Valdes gets more touches ffs. Bottom line, Villa needs to leave Barcelona in January to get his career back on track, he has the trophies he was missing, now he needs to go and find his form.

Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind

We just wanna see you!

Shake that!

Every day I'm suffering
Suffering Suffering
Suffering Suffering
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Should David Villa leave Barcelona? Empty Re: Should David Villa leave Barcelona?

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Hes winning titles...and starting every game, he was never aiming to be the greatest ever...and hes at one of the two biggest spanish clubs in the world, im sure hes more than happy
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Should David Villa leave Barcelona? Empty Re: Should David Villa leave Barcelona?

Post by jibers Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:Hes winning titles...and starting every game, he was never aiming to be the greatest ever...and hes at one of the two biggest spanish clubs in the world, im sure hes more than happy

lol, it 's all over the news every where that he is unhappy with his role at barca. His body langyage is negative, watch a barca game mate. He is always frowning. These rumours didnt just come from nowhere, hell messi and Guardiola have both been asked about it...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:41 pm

emmm this sounds familiar... hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Honestly he knew that going there...messi switching to central cuts his role but its messi...i mean where else would he go? United!? we'll take him!
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Idrisozet wrote:emmm this sounds familiar... hmm

lol, it is familiar, Ibra! Messi should start on the wing against smaller teams and let Villa go central, people are always wondering why Messi gets most of the goals for Barcelona...now they know why...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

jibers wrote:

lol, it is familiar, Ibra! Messi should start on the wing against smaller teams and let Villa go central, people are always wondering why Messi gets most of the goals for Barcelona...now they know why...

Henry, Eto's and Ibrahimovic.

Sure Messi is one big Elephant, you can't have two Elephant in a room. one will have to leave or allow the other one to stand on him and kill his individual career.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Villa is a CF and should be played as a CF. The key to scoring is rhythm and confidence.... he's lost it at Barca right now. Barca would like to sell him i'm sure. But they spent a lot of money on him. He's not going to be easy to offload and i'm sure they'd rather keep him if they are going to get destroyed on the transfer price. Only way this happens is if Villa goes public with his transfer demands.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:Villa is a CF and should be played as a CF. The key to scoring is rhythm and confidence.... he's lost it at Barca right now. Barca would like to sell him i'm sure. But they spent a lot of money on him. He's not going to be easy to offload and i'm sure they'd rather keep him if they are going to get destroyed on the transfer price. Only way this happens is if Villa goes public with his transfer demands.

I dont think any top club will want to sign him, Maybe PSG and Malaga will be interested but will he want to go there...?

Barca have manage to ruin another players career, but I hope he leaves so he can also write a book.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Double post
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
jibers wrote:

Sure Messi is one big Elephant, you can't have two Elephant in a room. one will have to leave or allow the other one to stand on him and kill his individual career.

Henry played on the wing because of Eto'o and he left because he didnt have the desire to keep going and Eto'o was because of that stupid deal to do with Ibrahimovic Messi played on the right while they were there he had nothing to do with thier sales....

Ibra is definitely Messi linked tho lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I dont think many understand hes spainish, thats crucial more than anything for Pep.
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Eh boys...barca doesnt need a CF. messi is not a CF he is a fake 9 mostly plays in midfield and runs forward when its needed. playing with pure striker is not effective in these days
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jibers wrote:

Henry played on the wing because of Eto'o and he left because he didnt have the desire to keep going and Eto'o was because of that stupid deal to do with Ibrahimovic Messi played on the right while they were there he had nothing to do with thier sales....

We can all concluded they weren't happy with the way they were treated.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Villa is a CF and should be played as a CF. The key to scoring is rhythm and confidence.... he's lost it at Barca right now. Barca would like to sell him i'm sure. But they spent a lot of money on him. He's not going to be easy to offload and i'm sure they'd rather keep him if they are going to get destroyed on the transfer price. Only way this happens is if Villa goes public with his transfer demands.

I dont think any top club will want to sign him, Maybe PSG and Malaga will be interested but will he want to go there...?

Barca have manage to ruin another players career, but I hope he leaves so he can also write a book.

If Villa is on the market, watch all the top clubs in Europe bar Madrid, City and Man Utd line up to sign him.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

PSG is invested in Gameiro as the CF. Looking more for a wing striker to replace Nene or if Menez flops. Also looking for a CM and a fullback.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

If Villa is on the market, watch all the top clubs in Europe bar Madrid, City and Man Utd line up to sign him.

His not needed in Bayern, of course Bayern dont mind to have a player of his calibre but he'll be too expensive to sit on the bench, unless of course if his willing to cut his wages..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jibers wrote:

No surprise that Barcelona had their best season when Messi was on the wing... and they score more goals as well...

IAmManUnited wrote:I dont think many understand hes spainish, thats crucial more than anything for Pep.

Very true, busquets for yaya, pedro for henry, he is very biased isn't he. fair play to him though...

billionmillion wrote:Eh boys...barca doesnt need a CF. messi is not a CF he is a fake 9 mostly plays in midfield and runs forward when its needed. playing with pure striker is not effective in these days

Tell that to Gomez and Hernandez... Yea but the point is anyone that goes to Barcelona will suffer because of Messi. If Neymar goes there it should be only to win trophies inmo. Barcelona would hinder his game.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Arsenal should buy Villa.

He wanted us a few seasons ago Very Happy
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Iceman wrote:Arsenal should buy Villa.

He wanted us a few seasons ago Very Happy

Suspect

Villa always said he never would leave Spain.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 pm

jibers wrote:

billionmillion wrote:Eh boys...barca doesnt need a CF. messi is not a CF he is a fake 9 mostly plays in midfield and runs forward when its needed. playing with pure striker is not effective in these days

Tell that to Gomez and Hernandez... Yea but the point is anyone that goes to Barcelona will suffer because of Messi. If Neymar goes there it should be only to win trophies inmo. Barcelona would hinder his game.
messi is not a CF. he is a free-role player you can see him in right center midfield attack everywhere. villa is not that type player he can not do all these things that messi does. only messi suits that fake striker role

player like messi must be in center of everything, if you play him in right its not so effective. in wings there are always space no need to open spaces. but in center you need messi to open spaces and pass the final ball. this is the way barcelona plays

if neymar comes he will suffer because of sanchez pedro and others not because of messi
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Should David Villa leave Barcelona? OX8I5nwT_i9aF3jBqGpp0N

http://www.superdeporte.es/futbol/2011/11/11/villa-echa-valencia/143661.html

villa himself is way ahead of this thread :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

you are right, barca is the only successful team in football
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:08 pm

after seeing that signature i can not argue. what a lovely chick. her name pls?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm

That's not true. When he was at Valencia, there was an interview where he said that he really liked the Arsenal style of play and thought that he would do well playing for us.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next