Mr_Puyol
BarcaKizz
Adit
Beautiful Football
11 posters

Go down

David Villa Empty David Villa

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:53 am

This was Ozil's first red card in his career and he is very sorry about it. Villa made some degrading remarks towards Ozil's religion ( Islam) that are unacceptable to anyone. He confirms that he is treated with respect by Spaniards in Madrid and in his home country ( Germany) . His team mates and Mourinho respect his Islamic views and always take into consideration that he is fasting during the holy month of Ramadan . That's all I got for now.

If this is true(can someone confirm it)i lost all my respect for david villa.i always liked ozil(and higuian) he seems to be really good guy among others real madrid player he was really angry and higuian as well.This is
really shame.I had really high respect for villa. Sad

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

David Villa Empty Re: David Villa

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:57 am

Villa called him terrorist.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 am

Adit wrote:Villa called him terrorist.
But why?

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 am

Beautiful Football wrote:
But why?
because villa knew he is muslim? and he want to provoke him
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

Adit wrote:
But why?
because villa knew he is muslim? and he want to provoke him

what a shit person villa is.he may be barcelona player but this is unacceptable.he supposed to be
professional and respect other people belief,not every Muslim is terrorist.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 am

errm... this didn't happen. Villa just punched the little sh*t in the face and Ozil wanted a piece. They both got sent off.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 am

BarcaKizz wrote:errm... this didn't happen. Villa just punched the little sh*t in the face and Ozil wanted a piece. They both got sent off.

Hopefully he didn't. i will really happy then ..i always thought villa is great player and person

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am

BarcaKizz wrote:errm... this didn't happen. Villa just punched the little sh*t in the face and Ozil wanted a piece. They both got sent off.

Hopefully he didn't. Very Happy

Well... where have you got this news from?? Probably a rumour, maybe circulated by a few crappy media outlets, but no allegations have been made and no credible articles have anything about it. In fact, I can't find anything at all. The articles I have read say Villa punched him in the face, then they started fighting. I've matched this with video evidence too. Its plain to see.

Villa is a really good guy.

Oh... and I'll add that Eric Abidal was next to him and backing him up...a muslim.

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 am

Afellay is also Muslim,and I don't think Villa would say that.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by football_genius Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

i haven't found a single article about villa makin anti-islamic remarks towards ozil. stop making stuff up. there's plently of other material for villa to use to make fun of ozil, like his ugly comb-over or his bung eyes, probably used one of those.

football_genius
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am

Beautiful Football wrote:This was Ozil's first red card in his career and he is very sorry about it. Villa made some degrading remarks towards Ozil's religion ( Islam) that are unacceptable to anyone. He confirms that he is treated with respect by Spaniards in Madrid and in his home country ( Germany) . His team mates and Mourinho respect his Islamic views and always take into consideration that he is fasting during the holy month of Ramadan . That's all I got for now.

If this is true(can someone confirm it)i lost all my respect for david villa.i always liked ozil(and higuian) he seems to be really good guy among others real madrid player he was really angry and higuian as well.This is
really shame.I had really high respect for villa. Sad

What? Suspect

I have read that özil stepped on fabregas(might not be true) and villa went on to confront özil...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 am

what's the consequence of this red card villa got, missing next 1/2/3 matches or what?

cookie
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

Madrid making up stuff again. Abidal was right next to villa the whole time. Abidal who is a muslim. Abidal would have head butted villa if he said that.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am

I don't think any words were exchanged at all. Look at this video. Skip to 30 seconds in, and keep your eyes on Ozil. He's just standing there, looking somewhere else, when Villa hits him. A small slap at first, then a real punch. Ozil's reaction is like, "wtf??", and he gets really worked up. That's what a lot of the fighting was about, Madrid players trying to exact revenge, Ozil/Villa being restrained, Barcelona players trying to mediate.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 am

Omniscient wrote:I don't think any words were exchanged at all. Look at this video. Skip to 30 seconds in, and keep your eyes on Ozil. He's just standing there, looking somewhere else, when Villa hits him. A small slap at first, then a real punch. Ozil's reaction is like, "wtf??", and he gets really worked up. That's what a lot of the fighting was about, Madrid players trying to exact revenge, Ozil/Villa being restrained, Barcelona players trying to mediate.

I was watching a spanish football show last night, Punto Pelota(the show who showed the video where some frames were missing pepe alves and used it as a proof that pepe never touched alves and + from what I have seen ridiculous pro madrid) and they showed it from a different angle, the 2 were arguing or something and özil pushed villa and then villa pushed özil back 2, once on his chest and the other on his face...

Both villa and özil lost the plot...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:01 am

harhar11 wrote:
Omniscient wrote:I don't think any words were exchanged at all. Look at this video. Skip to 30 seconds in, and keep your eyes on Ozil. He's just standing there, looking somewhere else, when Villa hits him. A small slap at first, then a real punch. Ozil's reaction is like, "wtf??", and he gets really worked up. That's what a lot of the fighting was about, Madrid players trying to exact revenge, Ozil/Villa being restrained, Barcelona players trying to mediate.

I was watching a spanish football show last night, Punto Pelota(the show who showed the video where some frames were missing pepe alves and used it as a proof that pepe never touched alves and + from what I have seen ridiculous pro madrid) and they showed it from a different angle, the 2 were arguing or something and özil pushed villa and then villa pushed özil back 2, once on his chest and the other on his face...

Both villa and özil lost the plot...

Yeah... Villa wouldn't do it unprovoked. Either he was also pushed or Ozil stepped on Fab like someone heard. But lets put a rest to this... it was just another melee where all involved were at fault in some way... no point trying to single out people. Forget about it and move on... sport is derived from war after all...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 am

Anyone who has seen Özil knows how calm this guy is. It's his first red card in his career. BusKKKets said mono and he had black teammates. Why wouldn't Villa do it?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 am

omarish wrote:Anyone who has seen Özil knows how calm this guy is. It's his first red card in his career. BusKKKets said mono and he had black teammates. Why wouldn't Villa do it?
Can't prove he said mono

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am

Except there isn't actually a debate here ... there've been no reports or allegations. It didn't happen.

/thread
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down