Arquitecto
lszanto
Adit
El Chelsea Fuerte
Grande_Milano
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rooney vs Ibra: Best all around striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney vs Ibra: Best all around striker

Post by Grande_Milano Wed 16 Nov - 15:23:07

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Ibra is better over the course of their career until now. What do you mean about all-round? Is it how complete their ammunition as a striker or how as a player whose positioned at the top one have more complete gameplay then the other?

If what you mean is the latter, it's Rooney no contest. He's far more all-round in his game than Ibra, he can move wide, go deep, and also go isolated upfront. All that without a fuss and still make the team play good. Ibra was a monster striker who can do it all from his position, but the team would be very dependent on him in several critical moments and he also depends from his teammate to give the ball to him (Rooney presses better). So, Rooney for your question although Ibra is rated higher by many I think? Very Happy

All around=gameplay overall=striker with other features (e.g. playing as a defender in setpieces and as mid in counters etc)

Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rooney vs Ibra: Best all around striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney vs Ibra: Best all around striker

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 16 Nov - 15:26:54

Yup, rooney then, he's more all-rounded even though Ibra is the better footballer until now. But rooney seems intelligent enough to improve his game each year.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed 16 Nov - 15:37:40

Rooney though is most inconsistent thing out there. 2010/11, majority of it was Torres-like performance
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Wed 16 Nov - 18:03:34

rooney's had one bad season since 2004 because of crap hapenning in his personal life, i wouldn't call that inconsistent
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu 17 Nov - 9:34:48

am i imagining rooneys 2nd half of last season?

wtf?

the man was god like.. i have no idea whta matches people watch sometimes... i really dont

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 17 Nov - 10:01:11

cyberman wrote:am i imagining rooneys 2nd half of last season?

wtf?

the man was god like.. i have no idea whta matches people watch sometimes... i really dont

Doesn't detract the fact that he hugely under performed at the World Cup and lost form for a good 3-4 months.

On the Poll , i agree with Super's opinion Zlatan's been the more impressive player so far in their career's but Rooney is more complete.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu 17 Nov - 10:05:40

how many world cups has ibra performed in

hes the ultimate bottler, no way is that a bigger negative for rooney

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 17 Nov - 10:12:57

cyberman wrote:how many world cups has ibra performed in

hes the ultimate bottler, no way is that a bigger negative for rooney

Didn't say it was a bigger negative for Rooney, was just pointing out that Rooney was playing like a bum for 4 months.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu 17 Nov - 18:05:43

talking about underperformance and all , theres one thing i know.. which player i would prefer in a cl knockout clash or a international tourney.. and that guy isnt swedish
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 17 Nov - 23:55:20

Ibra vs rooney
Headers = ibra
shot = ibra
Finishing = ibra
Volleys = ibra
Strength = ibra
Dribbling = ibra..
First touch = ibra..
Vision = ibra, rooney comes close
Speed = FFS Ibra is 6'5, its not the easiest thing in the world to be fast at that height. So rooney, not by that much.
Agility = ibra
Free kicks = ibra

FFS some people are blind
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2