Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Ganso
Gil
pasquale22
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do Uruguay get from that win?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:40 am

Gil wrote:
Italy aren't very good. Deal with it

Italy aren't very good? Deal with it? Is that so?

Your telling me...
We who were missing our top strikers, Giovinco, Cassano and Rossi?
We who dominated with 70% of possesion?
We who went out there and dominated the whole game with more chances?
We who fought against a squad who just won the Coppa America and made it to the Semi's of the WC?
We who went against a squad with so much aggression having been booked 8 times?
Them who wasted time and had the ref give close to 6 mins of extra time(they got booked for it)
Them who tried to injure many of our players including Balotelli... numerous times?

And yet losing 1-0 is makes Italy look bad? In a friendly. :facepalm:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do Uruguay get from that win?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 am

Messiakanino wrote:U guys do know Suarez wasn't playing......OH and with wins Uruguay get more coefficient points Smile

we'll see when WC2014 comes :mental:

And yet you fail to realize that I even mentioned this on that chat earlier when you were there. Although Suarez was missing, our best strikers... Cassano, Rossi and Giovinco were not there. That being said, we played with a complete different style, yes it involved ball possesion, however it just didn't function as well when Rossi and Cassano were there as they provided no reference points to the opposition. That being said, the 'taller players' just weren't able to do what we were use to with Cassano, Rossi and Giovinco. Only Balotelli fit well and that's all. Anyways we had to refer to using long balls a lot of times, instead of playing the ball on the ground as we are usually do. By the way, the World Cup is actually our objective, not the Euro's. The main project was that when we began our new phase and new reconstruction, the Euro's will only be experimental and experience gaining for the squad.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 am

Italy got Italy'd. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 am

Zealous wrote:Italy got Italy'd. lol

That is false. The only thing that Uruguay did was use Cateneccio and defended mostly with 9-10 players. Fine, good. MOST TEAMS DO THAT.

What Italy don't do is punch, kick or try injuring other players.(EXCEPT FOR GATTUSO)
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 am

This guy played for you

You have no right to speak lol, besides where do you think Uruguay got it from? :lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 am

Zealous wrote:You have no right to speak lol, besides where do you think Uruguay got it from? :lol!:

Well they are all Italian anyway :coffee:

eco smile
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 am

eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:10 am

No right to speak Zealous ? Has your country even participated in an international competition of note, let alone win it several times ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:12 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:No right to speak Zealous ? Has your country even participated in an international competition of note, let alone win it several times ? :coffee:

I am sure his country does not vote for people like Berlusconi three times and his country is definitely not responsible for placing an entire continent on the verge of a financial collapse!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:13 am

kiranr wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:No right to speak Zealous ? Has your country even participated in an international competition of note, let alone win it several times ? :coffee:

I am sure his country does not vote for people like Berlusconi three times in a row and his country is definitely not responsible for placing an entire continent on the verge of a financial collapse!

Is this the Wall Street Journal or something ? I will not even address who is voted into countries where Zealous is from. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 am

Zealous wrote:This guy played for you
You have no right to speak lol, besides where do you think Uruguay got it from? :lol!:

Why don't we refer to the World Cup in the 1930's? :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 am

Congratulations on being the only one capable of discussing this because of the success of your national football team. One more piece of nonsense like this and you'll be gone.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:25 am

dostoevsky wrote:

Congratulations on being the only one capable of discussing this because of the success of your national football team. One more piece of nonsense like this and you'll be gone.

What did I do, exactly ? He said Italians had no right to talk about the World Cup or whatever, so I responded that indeed we did because we are massively successful. I did not attack his country blatantly, I just responded to a claim he made. I apologize, though. Was not aware of the severity of it. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:What did I do, exactly ? He said Italians had no right to talk about the World Cup or whatever, so I responded that indeed we did because we are massively successful. I did not attack his country blatantly, I just responded to a claim he made. I apologize, though. Was not aware of the severity of it. :coffee:

No, Zealous said that we had no right to speak about the violence of the Uruguayans in that match. Something that was pretty obvious given he posted a video of Materazzi. It's still elitist arrogance either way.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:30 am

dostoevsky wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:What did I do, exactly ? He said Italians had no right to talk about the World Cup or whatever, so I responded that indeed we did because we are massively successful. I did not attack his country blatantly, I just responded to a claim he made. I apologize, though. Was not aware of the severity of it. :coffee:

No, Zealous said that we had no right to speak about the violence of the Uruguayans in that match. Something that was pretty obvious given he posted a video of Materazzi. It's still elitist arrogance either way.

So one player being generalized to represent an entire nation is appropriate ? A player, it should be noted, who was capped forty-one times and only really did anything during the 2006 World Cup ? Not elitist arrogance in any way, I will use a Manchester United quote in saying "Not arrogant, just better." :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 am

He doesn't need to post every single piece of violent play we've ever employed to avoid generalising, it's called providing an example.

"Not arrogant, just better." Once more, congratulations on coming from a culture which has produced great footballers. It doesn't give you right of censure.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:38 am

dostoevsky wrote:He doesn't need to post every single piece of violent play we've ever employed to avoid generalising, it's called providing an example.

"Not arrogant, just better." Once more, congratulations on coming from a culture which has produced great footballers. It doesn't give you right of censure.

I defend my nation, that is all. If that is a crime, then I guess I am a criminal now. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:41 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:He doesn't need to post every single piece of violent play we've ever employed to avoid generalising, it's called providing an example.

I defend my nation, that is all. If that is a crime, then I guess I am a criminal now. :coffee:

Defending your nation is not a crime. But you did not defend your nation. You attacked his.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:42 am

That's nice. Now feel free to exercise some independent thought as well at times which doesn't involve snapping to attention at the slightest hint of an insult and leave others out of it.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:42 am

kiranr wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Defending your nation is not a crime. But you did not defend your nation. You attacked his.

I apologize if your interpretation was flawed. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 am

dostoevsky wrote:That's nice. Now feel free to exercise some independent thought as well at times which doesn't involve snapping to attention at the slightest hint of an insult and leave others out of it.

I never instigate, I only finish. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 am

Correction, you created something out of nothing, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Zealous said.

Next time, take the time to read more than half of what he said before you respond.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 am

Wow at this thread lol what the hell is wrong with people.

Yes italyy lost, woopdie dooo do use all take that much pleasure in it, it was a freidndly mind you.

Ffs when italy beat a good team in a freindly its so what its jsut a freid ly blah blah blah, but when we lose just admit use arent good enough and bunch of other shit.

If anyone watched the game u would know italy dominatedddd we just didnt take our chances and right now im glad balotelli walked out of that match with no injures the way they were goin at him.

If ur gonna talk about players missin then maybe u should talk about italys as well and not just uruguays.

Fellow italy fans honestly dont bother anymore because we could win the next 6 tournaments and people will still find a way to say were shit or just hate on us.

Dnt know why but hey why do we need to defend our nation compared to others on here when half of their countries havent even made a world cup or won it,then u got one time winners always talkin yet theyve been perenial failures ever since that win.

Haters gone hate leave em be they obviously feel better when italy loses
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 am

michael1 wrote:Wow at this thread lol what the hell is wrong with people.

Yes italyy lost, woopdie dooo do use all take that much pleasure in it, it was a freidndly mind you.

Ffs when italy beat a good team in a freindly its so what its jsut a freid ly blah blah blah, but when we lose just admit use arent good enough and bunch of other shit.

If anyone watched the game u would know italy dominatedddd we just didnt take our chances and right now im glad balotelli walked out of that match with no injures the way they were goin at him.

If ur gonna talk about players missin then maybe u should talk about italys as well and not just uruguays.

Fellow italy fans honestly dont bother anymore because we could win the next 6 tournaments and people will still find a way to say were shit or just hate on us.

Dnt know why but hey why do we need to defend our nation compared to others on here when half of their countries havent even made a world cup or won it,then u got one time winners always talkin yet theyve been perenial failures ever since that win.

Haters gone hate leave em be they obviously feel better when italy loses

This is the kind of rubbish that will make people continue to take jabs, knowing they can provoke reactions like this which make people look ridiculous.

Everyone gets trolled when they lose. Stop being so sensitive and wait for an answer on the pitch, not for snide remarks about other national teams. You can criticise Italy without being a jealous hater, only Gil has made a stupid comment in here.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 am

dostoevsky wrote:Correction, you created something out of nothing, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Zealous said.

Next time, take the time to read more than half of what he said before you respond.

So, for the record, it is okay to cite a video clip and tell people they have no right to speak ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Correction, you created something out of nothing, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Zealous said.

So, for the record, it is okay to cite a video clip and tell people they have no right to speak ? :coffee:

It's alright to point out hypocrisy with evidence from on the pitch. If you want to respond, get off your high horse and respond with actual evidence.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next