Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Ganso
Gil
pasquale22
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do Uruguay get from that win?

Post by pasquale22 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:22

I'm just upset that 70,000 odd Romans came to watch a spectacle and got treated to crap. It's disappointing. I had high hopes for a top game

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do Uruguay get from that win?

Post by Grande_Milano Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:30

Beaten by own weapon :facepalm:

Happy that Uruguay will give a run for a money to Brazil and Argentine

Very good game, Uruguay implemented Italian best tactics, and won rightfully so.

Prandelli needs to find attacking duo for main eleven.
Balotelli+Pazza my choice. Os and Matri do not cut it
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:26

uruguay has to thank muslera for the victory, his saves were unbelievable. guy is amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:30

italian fans bashing uruguay for defensive football...Irony Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed 16 Nov 2011, 14:20

Adit wrote:italian fans bashing uruguay for defensive football...Irony Laughing

Not bashing, admiring :bow:

Most successful team in the world Uruguay (not sarcasm, collective trophees wise)

P.S Juve and Roma fans stop negging me, Osvaldo is wood and Matri cant hold candle to Pazza
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 14:27

Grande_Milano wrote:

Not bashing, admiring :bow:

Most successful team in the world Uruguay (not sarcasm, collective trophees wise)

P.S Juve and Roma fans stop negging me, Osvaldo is wood and Matri cant hold candle to Pazza

Lol dw im a juve fan and with u on those 2,u can add ranachhia on that list to.

I matri and osvaldo are good players but there not national quality i mean u dnt want ur hopes pinned in them if ur team makes it euro final or wc final, they jsut dot have that quality Or class i could picture things if it went to penalties, they would both buckle.

Its the same as di natale for me great league player, but for national just not good enough and to old now
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed 16 Nov 2011, 14:36

I dont mind Matri in a team, but as 5th choice. Rossi, Cassano (hope tey make it), Balo, Pazzo, only then Matri
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 16 Nov 2011, 14:39

I said it in the previous thread....Uruguay are not to be underestimated. Fernandez caused Italy all kinds of problems and he's not even a regular starter for Uruguay when Suarez, Cavani and Forlan play.

Uruguay came to Rome to win. The Italians were too complacent, lacked sharpness and paid the price for it.

Uruguay's solidity defensively is precisely why they are the best team in South America.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 14:43

McLewis wrote:I said it in the previous thread....Uruguay are not to be underestimated. Fernandez caused Italy all kinds of problems and he's not even a regular starter for Uruguay when Suarez, Cavani and Forlan play.

Uruguay came to Rome to win. The Italians were too complacent, lacked sharpness and paid the price for it.

Uruguay's solidity defensively is precisely why they are the best team in South America.

Me and you both said it was gonna be a tough match, although never thought it wouldve played out how it did.

I dnt mean that by uruguay winning but as in uruguay bein so defensive, i really was expectin and hoping for a more open match
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 16 Nov 2011, 15:25

Grande_Milano wrote:Beaten by own weapon :facepalm:

Happy that Uruguay will give a run for a money to Brazil and Argentine

Very good game, Uruguay implemented Italian best tactics, and won rightfully so.

Prandelli needs to find attacking duo for main eleven.
Balotelli+Pazza my choice. Os and Matri do not cut it

Hopefully Quagliarella gets minutes at Juventus and that leads to a national team spot

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 16 Nov 2011, 15:42

At least Z never responded to JNC's rather unnecessary remarks. Also, similar to the England Spain match, friendlies can have more importance depending on the situation of either team. Italy probably saw it as a friendly as, well, it was. Nothing to gain really. Uruguay, however, had a game plan and a mission to see where they are and a match against Italy is a great way to see how far they have grown.

And I must say, Uruguay really is something. I don't know how they'll be in 2014 but they are a side worthy of recognition. Didn't really like the tactical fouling but it was a good discipline showing from them.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 16 Nov 2011, 21:25

Lord Spencer wrote:IT IS A FRAKING FRIENDLY, FRAKING DEAL WITH IT.

here is a hint, if you did not win, you did not deserve to win. Unless, you were South Koread out of it you have no claims for being better in the match. Of course, it being a friendly makes it worth ziltch. Prandelli now knows we need more cutting edge in attack, and hopefully he understood Monte is/was/always will be a serious liability, the guy has no balls.

@Sepi, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't try and MTV your standards as the media did for us all these years, this goes to pasquale as well. Beauty is there to be enjoyed, not competed.

Also, the next time your country produce civilization outside of nothing, invent the first written law, and generally become a center of civilization and science for 4000 years come talk to me. Oh wait, that sounds so elitist, unnecessary, and frankly stupid. Taking pride in your country is not a problem, but it is not the brave who says my father was, but he who says here I am. It applies to more than people.

Lord Spencer, you are...well...a Lord amongst men. :bow:

@Doc, my comments were necessary. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed 16 Nov 2011, 21:45

pasquale22 wrote:I'm just upset that 70,000 odd Romans came to watch a spectacle and got treated to crap. It's disappointing. I had high hopes for a top game

Correction, only 40,000 tickets sold.

Before we come up with none sense posts, please let's make sure what we know before posting. We are not complaining about 'defensive football' bacala, go refer to page 1 and 2 and read the posts.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:04

I gotta say, Ranocchia is a walking disaster. Although Bonucci is no Chiellini, he is surely a safer and better partner. Ranocchia might have something going, with his young age and physique etc, but the weird results when he is playing are starting to pile up.

Maggio wasnt all that hype in this one, Abate would have Godbated him, along with his chosen son, Pepe.

Unfortunately, we seem to lack that real quality CF that can partner Balotelli up front. I feel like Matri, Osvaldo and Pazzini have that habbit of missing goals, although Il Pazzo might seem be a step ahead when it comes to this. Anyway, the three of them are being rotated so often that it feels like none of them are getting to gel completely with the team. But I guess thats just how its like paying for the national team, you wont get that many chances.

The entire game, although they went completely catenaccio on us, I got the feeling that those Uruguayans are really 100% eager to win for their country no matter what type of game it is. Kind of like when Italy are playing competitions. This type of sacrificing in defense will surely take Uruguay far, and is ofc why they are so successful.

We should just be angry with ourselves about letting that 1-0 result get in the way after just 1 minute. Still, I think this is a good result. We have won too many unimportant games already, this is not like us lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu 17 Nov 2011, 02:08

I don't understanding people who prefer bonucci to ranocchia, he's the same crap maybe even worse at times at least ranocchia has better potential. But I say it's ogbonnas chance now, make him a backup for Chiellini barzagli because rano just isn't working. AND FFS stop giving balzaretti chances he shouldn't be getting a call up he's 29 ffs and inexperienced,and nowhere near criscitos level.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 17 Nov 2011, 02:09

Ranocchia was the one lost on the goal, am I right? I believe he failed there but I can't remember now

I agree

Criscito-Chiellini-Barzagli-Maggio

seems the way to go

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu 17 Nov 2011, 02:22

Yeah first goal was balzaretti and ranocchias fault.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 02:25

God we know Santon in LB :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 17 Nov 2011, 04:08

dostoevsky wrote:
Zealous wrote:You have no right to speak lol, besides where do you think Uruguay got it from? :lol!:

Well they are all Italian anyway :coffee:

eco smile

Hey. The Spanards (Mostly the Basque) have it too. :king:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Thu 17 Nov 2011, 04:10

Italy have been poor
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 17 Nov 2011, 09:01

Lord Hispano wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:
Zealous wrote:You have no right to speak lol, besides where do you think Uruguay got it from? :lol!:

Well they are all Italian anyway :coffee:

eco smile

Hey. The Spanards (Mostly the Basque) have it too. :king:

Caceres is all yours. eco smile
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 09:17

chaval wrote:Italy have been poor

How so ?
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 17 Nov 2011, 09:27

michael1 wrote:Wow at this thread lol what the hell is wrong with people.

Yes italyy lost, woopdie dooo do use all take that much pleasure in it, it was a freidndly mind you.

Ffs when italy beat a good team in a freindly its so what its jsut a freid ly blah blah blah, but when we lose just admit use arent good enough and bunch of other shit.

If anyone watched the game u would know italy dominatedddd we just didnt take our chances and right now im glad balotelli walked out of that match with no injures the way they were goin at him.

If ur gonna talk about players missin then maybe u should talk about italys as well and not just uruguays.

Fellow italy fans honestly dont bother anymore because we could win the next 6 tournaments and people will still find a way to say were shit or just hate on us.

Dnt know why but hey why do we need to defend our nation compared to others on here when half of their countries havent even made a world cup or won it,then u got one time winners always talkin yet theyve been perenial failures ever since that win.

Haters gone hate leave em be they obviously feel better when italy loses

Ridiculous.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4