Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Ganso
Gil
pasquale22
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do Uruguay get from that win?

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Correction, you created something out of nothing, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Zealous said.

Next time, take the time to read more than half of what he said before you respond.

So, for the record, it is okay to cite a video clip and tell people they have no right to speak ? :coffee:

It's alright to point out hypocrisy with evidence from on the pitch. If you want to respond, get off your high horse and respond with actual evidence.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do Uruguay get from that win?

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 am

Dosto ur right, but theres double standards when it comes to italy on here and to be honest its quite frustrating.

Ahh well credit to uruguay and hopefully prandelli learned a few things from the match as some players just arent national quality
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 am

Just wait for the European Championships, then we get to troll the hell out of the English in return. banana banana banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 am

dostoevsky wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Correction, you created something out of nothing, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Zealous said.

Next time, take the time to read more than half of what he said before you respond.

So, for the record, it is okay to cite a video clip and tell people they have no right to speak ? :coffee:

It's alright to point out hypocrisy with evidence from on the pitch. If you want to respond, get off your high horse and respond with actual evidence.

Will keep this for reference when I do so. Because when I post a picture of Pasquato saying "0WN3D" in the AC Milano forum, I get banned. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 am

Wow JNC, I wonder why you were banned for attempting to provoke a reaction from an entire forum by mocking a player seriously injuring himself for six months.

Zealous was responding to a legitimate complaint on our part about Uruguayan violence.

It doesn't even remotely compare to your nonsense.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:07 am

dostoevsky wrote:Wow JNC, I wonder why you were banned for attempting to provoke a reaction from an entire forum by mocking a player seriously injuring himself for six months.

Zealous was responding to a legitimate complaint on our part about Uruguayan violence.

He injured himself by being dribbled around. That is hardly a cause for lamentation from a Juventino perspective. I was unaware that provoking reactions were ban-worthy, you know, ever since I have been called a "racist *bleep," "fake Italian," "pseudo-intellectual" etc. by Inter fans in the Juventus section. :coffee:

But I am sure "It doesn't even remotely compare to [my] nonsense." :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:14 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Wow JNC, I wonder why you were banned for attempting to provoke a reaction from an entire forum by mocking a player seriously injuring himself for six months.

He injured himself by being dribbled around. That is hardly a cause for lamentation from a Juventino perspective. I was unaware that provoking reactions were ban-worthy, you know, ever since I have been called a "racist *bleep," "fake Italian," "pseudo-intellectual" etc. by Inter fans in the Juventus section. :coffee:

But I am sure "It doesn't even remotely compare to [my] nonsense." :coffee:

*Swooosh* as the point goes flying over your head.

Usage Guidelines: Posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.

You obviously have nothing to add to the thread, so unless you have any new insight on the game, you know what to do.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 am

Juvec dosto is right, just leave it bro.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:18 am

Naturally. Sweep it under the carpet. :coffee:

Alright, I will not discuss moderator actions, instead I would like to bring to light the insults made against me and report them to you. What actions you choose to do will not be discussed, criticized, nor made known to anyone.

I hope that is allowed. If not, please direct me as to what is. :coffee:

Anyway, Italia were unlucky not to win as many strikers failed to find chances, and a momentary lapse of defence early one in the game caused Italia to lose the game to Uruguay, who, as stated, played very aggressively. This was an experimental squad, as the team once again was not the one that will most likely be played in the Euro. I think personally Montolivo cannot be a trequartista and it is inutile that Prandelli keeps trying to put a square peg into a circular hole. :coffee:

Marchisio was the stand out player showing why he is being touted as one of the best midfielders in the world. :coffee:

Good ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:20 am

That's fine.

Also coffee guy doesn't follow punctuation, coffee guy is the punctuation :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:21 am

dostoevsky wrote:That's fine.

Also coffee guy doesn't follow punctuation, coffee guy is the punctuation :coffee:

You know me, always the quintessential rule breaker of the forum, but I will give it some though. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:23 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Naturally. Sweep it under the carpet. :coffee:

Alright, I will not discuss moderator actions, instead I would like to bring to light the insults made against me and report them to you. What actions you choose to do will not be discussed, criticized, nor made known to anyone.

I hope that is allowed. If not, please direct me as to what is. :coffee:

Anyway, Italia were unlucky not to win as many strikers failed to find chances, and a momentary lapse of defence early one in the game caused Italia to lose the game to Uruguay, who, as stated, played very aggressively. This was an experimental squad, as the team once again was not the one that will most likely be played in the Euro. I think personally Montolivo cannot be a trequartista and it is inutile that Prandelli keeps trying to put a square peg into a circular hole. :coffee:

Marchisio was the stand out player showing why he is being touted as one of the best midfielders in the world. :coffee:

Good ? :coffee:

Montolivo, ranochia, osvaldo and matri shouldnt be playing for italy.

Our playmaker should be gio in the hole behind.

Ogbonna should prob part chiellini in the centre, i cant beleive no big club hasnt bought him yet
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:26 am

Montolivo is a very good player, just not a trequartista.

Ranocchia is developing fine, is coming off of injury, and is still relatively young.

Osvlado I agree with. I love his dedication and his willingness, but he is not quality enough when held next to other Italian strikers.

Matri is very good, and should be played as striker. He is exceptional. Better than Pazzini in my opinion.

Giovinco will be eventually, though Pirlo is the best available for now, and Cassano will be up there soon enough if he comes back from injury.

Ogbonna is getting called on and off but I think in the future he will be great when Barzagli is unavailable, but at the moment, Barzagli is the most in-form defender.

For the record, many clubs have tried to buy him, and I can see him leaving this summer.

:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:33 am

Matri simply requires more time, he's had relatively few training sessions with the squad and I believe he'll be a very worthy reserve, though I'm still undecided on Osvaldo.

Ranocchia needs to win a first team place at Inter, however if he does I'm confident he can perform well at the Euros, otherwise I'd still have him on the bench. Unless Ogbonna obtains a January move to Serie A or manages to prove himself beyond all doubt in internationals - unlikely - then it's a bizarre risk to have him in the squad over Bonucci, who should have played in order to rest Chiellini in my opinion.

All we're doing in playing Pirlo so often for Italy is risking injury, he should be rested during most tests in my eyes, similarly De Rossi needs a break. Montolivo and Aquilani need time in Pirlo's position to guard against catastrophe such as his injury before the World Cup, and similarly the backline needs to learn to live without Chiellini, lest a situation such as before Euro 2008 arises again. If Prandelli doesn't want to test them, then at least give Thiago Motta a game.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 am

For those that put **** on Italy come talk to us when u have 4 world cups and produce the finest women in the world .......... Italia ftw
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:43 am

pasquale22 wrote:For those that put **** on Italy come talk to us when u have 4 world cups and produce the finest women in the world .......... Italia ftw

Not subjective at all :lol!:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 am

I'm not talking to my girlfriend because of this game. She is half urgauy and half argentinian.

gonna have to put my pride aside soon.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:49 am

pasquale22 wrote:For those that put **** on Italy come talk to us when u have 4 world cups and produce the finest women in the world .......... Italia ftw

What do Uruguay get from that win? - Page 3 Not_sure_if_serious

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 am

Matri right now has disapointed me sadly with the Azzurri... I'd rather go with... Though I do prefer him over Osvaldo. What a waste he is.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:16 am

They get a win against a good team
Nothing wrong with the way they approached the game in my opinion
Italy just could not get it done but hey, it is a friendly...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 am

Well, Uruguay are looking like a massive force in the coming WC.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 am

Uruguay this morning..

- defended for 85minutes

-dirty tactics (elbows, fouls.. Particularly on balotelli)

-6 yellow cards 1 red

- 5 late late subs to waste time

Not much of a friendly hey
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 am

IT IS A FRAKING FRIENDLY, FRAKING DEAL WITH IT.

here is a hint, if you did not win, you did not deserve to win. Unless, you were South Koread out of it you have no claims for being better in the match. Of course, it being a friendly makes it worth ziltch. Prandelli now knows we need more cutting edge in attack, and hopefully he understood Monte is/was/always will be a serious liability, the guy has no balls.

@Sepi, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't try and MTV your standards as the media did for us all these years, this goes to pasquale as well. Beauty is there to be enjoyed, not competed.

Also, the next time your country produce civilization outside of nothing, invent the first written law, and generally become a center of civilization and science for 4000 years come talk to me. Oh wait, that sounds so elitist, unnecessary, and frankly stupid. Taking pride in your country is not a problem, but it is not the brave who says my father was, but he who says here I am. It applies to more than people.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 am

Geez, I wished every friendly game got this reaction, just for the lulz...

Wouldn't put my money on Italy in Euro 2012, I'll say that much :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 am

Nishank wrote:Well, Uruguay are looking like a massive force in the coming WC.

It depends how well they cope with not only the loss of Forlan who was the heart of the team in the summer even if they've achieved results since he's been injured but perhaps more importantly if Suarez steps up to the challenge will be how the defence copes with the decline of Lugano, will be on the verge of turning 34. He might still be in fine form, however it's impossible to predict at this stage, nor do we know how well the others will play with the national team. They should be quite strong though.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 am

I'm just upset that 70,000 odd Romans came to watch a spectacle and got treated to crap. It's disappointing. I had high hopes for a top game
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next