jibers
Lex
7amood11
Lord Hades
teamanarchy
39 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

Post by Lord Hades Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

get over it guys.. it was a good thing to give money but it cant exactly be called charity because the amount given was relatively small.. you dont have to bad mouth ronaldo for that no is he asking you to praise him.. btw
''After beating Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cristiano Ronaldo dedicated the victory to Carlos Martins son, who is currently sick and suffering from leukemia. Gustavo, a 3-years old boy, needs a bone marrow transplant and several players and staff members showed their solidarity with their friend and teammate. Cristiano Ronaldo launched an appeal to raise the awareness about the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.''

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 am

Manuel Neuer was smarter. He raised 500 000 Euros for charity on a celebrity "Who wants to be a millionaire" and only got admiration for it (especially as he raised far more money than all the other celebs who sat on the hot seat that evening together Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:38 am

diptiman wrote:''After beating Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cristiano Ronaldo dedicated the victory to Carlos Martins son, who is currently sick and suffering from leukemia. Gustavo, a 3-years old boy, needs a bone marrow transplant and several players and staff members showed their solidarity with their friend and teammate. Cristiano Ronaldo launched an appeal to raise the awareness about the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.''
Now this is far more worthy of note.

By the way, I'm in the bone marrow donors database. Are you, too? If not, you might consider getting registered. Same with donating blood. It only costs you about one hour of time every 2-3 months, and you can help a lot of people by it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
ToEy wrote:So admin started insulting people with words like "dimwits" etc, person defended himself got -25%, fellow fans of same club came and gloat and nothing happens?

Indeed god have mercy on our souls indeed JD

BTW, Bible Mark 12.44 : For they all cast in from the surplus that they had, but this one has cast in from her want, everything that she had; she cast in all her possessions

No one will cast in all his possessions, but 2.4k from selling old boots isn't even his surplus lol
Nobody got a -25% lol.

You need glasses Father ToEy.

I stand corrected, but that doesn't mean the rest aren't true. You are an admin, you should not start insulting people 1st, especially just because they do not agree with your views.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Anti-DNA wrote:LMFAO I fell on the floor after reading page 3 & 4

JD :bow:

Harhar R.I.P mate albino

The xcx wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
I am actually laughing at you, hence I put Laughing
Everyone can type an emoticon in opposite to what the poster really feels.

Nice try.

Not me, as I am incapable of it cause I barely use my brain:pale:
Forgive me for underestimating your intelligence. At least you're capable of knowing how stupid you are.
pwned haha Laughing
Leave it be harhar, your done, back to the batcave Very Happy

El Pipita wrote:Harhar just got destroyed. it's not even funny. :facepalm:

Giggity5313 wrote:JD :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

izzy26 wrote:Woah, WTH happened here?

I see JD is preparing himself for the Juve section wih some epic pwnage Laughing
Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 5 Kiss-my-ass

Thats called mob mentality

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Ronaldo donates blood regularly I am pretty sure 99.9 % of people have never even done that before.

How the *bleep* do we know if Ronaldo has or has not given money to charity before? he might have donated loads already, but this one time it made the media because these precious "CR7 boots" were put up for auction and it is interesting for people to know what it actually made lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:49 pm

rwo power wrote:
diptiman wrote:''After beating Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cristiano Ronaldo dedicated the victory to Carlos Martins son, who is currently sick and suffering from leukemia. Gustavo, a 3-years old boy, needs a bone marrow transplant and several players and staff members showed their solidarity with their friend and teammate. Cristiano Ronaldo launched an appeal to raise the awareness about the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.''
Now this is far more worthy of note.

By the way, I'm in the bone marrow donors database. Are you, too? If not, you might consider getting registered. Same with donating blood. It only costs you about one hour of time every 2-3 months, and you can help a lot of people by it.

nah i am not.. donating blood is very popular around here and people are encouraged to do it.. dont think bone marrow receives that much coverage.. but yeah its a really good thing and i think ill register.. Smile
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Ronaldo donates blood regularly I am pretty sure 99.9 % of people have never even done that before.

How the *bleep* do we know if Ronaldo has or has not given money to charity before? he might have donated loads already, but this one time it made the media because these precious "CR7 boots" were put up for auction and it is interesting for people to know what it actually made lol.

If he did indeed donated loads of money, blood...and someone opened a thread about it, the reaction would not be as such. Opening a thread for a pair of old boots in which he would probably throw away is like me opening a thread on messi scoring a penalty that hit the bar, rebounded onto the keeper and went in, and saying thats why he is WPOY...

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 pm

What a cheap skate.

Has he no shame? :shisha:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Truths we learnt reading this thread:

1. Donating money is always a good thing no matter who or how much donates (unless the recipient is a cold blood killer who plans to buy his new gun or something)
2. In the case of Chris the amount is astoundingly small but still point 1 applies
3. Admins having this kind of attitude is never helpful for the forum’s wellbeing
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 pm

What did the people he gave the money do for him ?

He only donated money to a hospital because his Mother was a patient there...and what is funny is people still praised him for being 'charitable.'

Yes, because giving money to someone who helps your family member is so generous and has no strings attached.

Give me a break. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm

More than likely, the family that received the money is eternally grateful of such charity. So if they are happy, does anything else really matter?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm

If Ronaldo does something wrong the abuse he gets is usually 10x worse than what it should be.

It's only fair that when he does something nice he gets some recognition. Besides if he donated money from his own pocket it wouldn't have been reported, so who knows? Maybe he donated some money along with the boots.

Anyway I remember when Barca fans argued that Barca donating 1% of their income to UNICEF (joke organization but that is a different debate) was a big deal. It's funny seeing the same people rip Ronaldo for this of all things Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I was thinking the same thing!
The same people who were bashing Barca for the Unicef “hypocritical” deal are now celebrating naked for Ronaldo’s generous donation!

Anyway as I said above, donating is (almost) always a good thing
☀
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Luckily I was not one of those guys :coffee:

cheers
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Lmao JD owning bunch of bandwagoners Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 pm

To be honest, JD is quite a cool mod and puts up with ALOT of shit in the RM section but he really overreacted a lot in this thread and probably over did it. This topic may have struck a cord with him personally. Talking to Harhar really didn't help matters as when it comes to being myopic and down right silly, he (harhar) is one of our very best in these parts.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I've been called worse things here than dimwit before and honestly there was no way harhar was coming out of this thread with a changed opinion anyway.

Seriously he came in here with all guns blazing then was surprised when he was given a reply he didn't like xD
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Seriously it's hilarious Laughing

Here is what he said at first.

Then don't make him look like a *bleep* saint when he donates 2400€. What he did is nice, but nothing special..

Now it may have been bleeped out but there is still profanity in that post and it doesn't take a genius to figure out the tone of his post.

JD replied

And does he deserve your judgement? Blame the media for making it a big deal. Grow up dimwit.

Who said he should treated like a saint or something? Not me. But do you guys need to bash him for it?

I see nothing wrong here at all. Just all round thick headedness :lol!:

(INB4 Lizard King menstrual cycle analogies Very Happy)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Yes, JD's reaction was rather humorous and normal in every sense. However, generally speaking, you don't expect an Admin to call a poster a dimwit even though he deserved that title wholeheartedly. But then again, someone was gonna call him out on it so why not an Admin.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Zealous wrote:

(INB4 Lizard King menstrual cycle analogies Very Happy)
The Lizard King wrote:

Nobody is backpedalling. While other people are leaving reasonable room for error, You guys are the only ones who seem to be so certain that it hit the chest and only the chest . And when met with reasonable doubt...you guys gang up like women and verbally berate the offender into submission..and then its highfives and circle jerks all around..

The Madrid section is like a sorority house, and your delusions reflect the syncing of women's menstrual cycles...some one should do a research paper about the Madrid forum alone. You clearly have such a wide range of characters..with disturbingly similar processes of delusional reasoning. Does it provide comfort when you constantly get support from your sorority sisters ?
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:37 pm

lol Such butt hurt xD

I'm sorry I can't take that post seriously at all.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 pm

I was drunk that night.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 pm

interesting how zealous defending everything about ronaldo in every thread and doesnt admit that he is the biggest cr fanboy here
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 pm

billionmillion wrote:interesting how zealous defending everything about ronaldo in every thread and doesnt admit that he is the biggest cr fanboy here
interesting how billionmillion defending everything about messi in every thread and doesnt admit he is the biggest messi fanboy here
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:interesting how zealous defending everything about ronaldo in every thread and doesnt admit that he is the biggest cr fanboy here
interesting how billionmillion defending everything about messi in every thread and doesnt admit he is the biggest messi fanboy here
I admit that i'm the biggest messi fan-boy here

i'm humble and respectful

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next