jibers
Lex
7amood11
Lord Hades
teamanarchy
39 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

Post by tonger Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 pm

at least he donated money....regardless of intent. seems like nothing this guy can do to please people here.... pretty much haters gonna hate...

tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

Post by spanky Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 pm

he didnt even donate.... he raised money from selling a pair of his boots so technically a "fan" donated to the palestinian children not ronaldo. 2400 is a disgrace this shouldnt even be news.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
che wrote:2400 euros Laughing

what's that, like 2% of his weekly salary?
You know what, you probably don't even give 10$ to charity. Hypocrite.

You guys are fu.ckholes. And I'm not even joking. I expected more from our members. You think isreal is going to let him donate more then that?
The fact that he actually did it is very class. None of you, NONE of you will ever know the horror of being in palestine until you actually visit.
What does Israel have to do with it? Ronaldo can do with his money whatever he wants.

He probably brings in tens of millions of $ a year. 2400 E just seems like such a pocket change ammount for such a rich person.

2400 E won't change shit in Palestine.
neither will al his earnings for 2 years, Again the point of the donation is to creat awareness, and rimnd ppl of Gaza.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Donate Money = You are a Disgrace. lmao
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:33 pm

RM and CR7 for La Liga and CL. banana
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 pm

baresi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
che wrote:2400 euros Laughing

what's that, like 2% of his weekly salary?
You know what, you probably don't even give 10$ to charity. Hypocrite.

You guys are fu.ckholes. And I'm not even joking. I expected more from our members. You think isreal is going to let him donate more then that?
The fact that he actually did it is very class. None of you, NONE of you will ever know the horror of being in palestine until you actually visit.
What does Israel have to do with it? Ronaldo can do with his money whatever he wants.

He probably brings in tens of millions of $ a year. 2400 E just seems like such a pocket change ammount for such a rich person.

2400 E won't change shit in Palestine.
neither will al his earnings for 2 years, Again the point of the donation is to creat awareness, and rimnd ppl of Gaza.
He should haul his ass over there for a few days, then. Or set up a foundation promoting that.

There's just so much he can do with his power and influence.

I'm not saying he's a disgrace or anything, far from it. Charity is great, especially in this case where he has no reason to do it.

My point is that it's no big thing and I'm not sucking his dick for it, like so many people expect.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Some people here are disgusting.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:35 pm

It's a nice thing he did but the amount of money is rather embarrassing for a person of his financial stature.That's everyone's problem with it.Maybe he donates more,this just made headlines cause his shoes were sold for the cause.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:36 pm

The point is more that it is one singular tidbit. If he is serious about doing charitable stuff, he might consider doing it properly like the above mentioned footballers who set up foundations and stuff.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm

rwo power wrote:The point is more that it is one singular tidbit. If he is serious about doing charitable stuff, he might consider doing it properly like the above mentioned footballers who set up foundations and stuff.
Who cares if he is serious or not? It's not his obligation to do what others do.

You people really make me sick. At least the man gave something and you lot here bash him for not giving more. It's his own money not yours, not theirs. No matter how little the amount is, what he did doesn't deserve the BS you people make it out to be. It's like saying the people who donated a single dollar for Japan are cheap and should not deserve a little bit of recognition as they should've donated more.

Cut the guy some slack.

And may God have mercy on your souls.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm

it should not be a news i think, he made himself look like a greedy person with this, or media exaggerated it
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
rwo power wrote:The point is more that it is one singular tidbit. If he is serious about doing charitable stuff, he might consider doing it properly like the above mentioned footballers who set up foundations and stuff.
Who cares if he is serious or not? It's not his obligation to do what others do.

You people really make me sick. At least the man gave something and you lot here bash him for not giving more. It's his own money not yours, not theirs. No matter how little the amount is, what he did doesn't deserve the BS you people make it out to be. It's like saying the people who donated a single dollar for Japan are cheap and should not deserve a little bit of recognition as they should've donated more.

Cut the guy some slack.

And may God have mercy on your souls.

Then don't make him look like a *bleep* saint when he donates 2400€. What he did is nice, but nothing special..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Then don't make him look like a *bleep* saint when he donates 2400€. What he did is nice, but nothing special..
And does he deserve your judgement? Blame the media for making it a big deal. Grow up dimwit.

Who said he should treated like a saint or something? Not me. But do you guys need to bash him for it?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 pm

FFS donate 2400€ yourself before you speak...

It's alot money, not to him but money is money. Heck I'd not mind someone donating 2.4k€ to me and I'm sure as hell these Palestinians kids dont either
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
And does he deserve your judgement? Blame the media for making it a big deal. Grow up dimwit.

Who said he should treated like a saint or something? Not me. But do you guys need to bash him for it?

yeah I should blame the media for teamanarchy creating a thread about it :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 pm

omarish wrote:FFS donate 2400€ yourself before you speak...
He didn't donate 2400€. He donated a pair of old shoes. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

It's alot money, not to him but money is money. Heck I'd not mind someone donating 2.4k€ to me and I'm sure as hell these Palestinians kids dont either

I don't have that kind of money seeing as I have no job, but I have donated money before, which would be my equivalent to what that kind of money means to cristiano ronaldo :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Who gives a shit about Ronaldo, let's also applaud all these players for their kick ass acts of kindness (which included Craig frakking Bellamy donating £650,000), Frank Lampard for publicly urging young rich footballers to do more charity and guys such as Drogba and Eto'o who have donated millions and regularly do serious work in their home countries and Africa.

Some clubs are classy like when Barcelona had that UNICEF logo, and that should be all applauded, too.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 pm

call me when im making 200 000 euros a week!!! ill donate my whole months salary to charity...
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

yeah I should blame the media for teamanarchy creating a thread about it :facepalm:
Now where did Teamanarchy treated him like a saint? He is just trying to counter the negative reputation Cristiano have in this forum.

You should donate your brain. It's barely used and could more useful for others.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Note: JD is a notorious CR7 hater. When he defends him you must be wrong.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Now where did Teamanarchy treated him like a saint? He is just trying to counter the negative reputation Cristiano have in this forum.

You should donate your brain. It's barely used and could more useful for others.

And you are *bleep* admin, wtf?

On this forum alot of players gets more slack than cristiano ronaldo, for example Xavi, but you don't see us barca supporter starting useless thread whenever he does something nice as the real madrid fans make with cristiano ronaldo.. :facepalm:

And again how the hell are you a admin? Don't admin have to been respectful? :facepalm:

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 pm

JD :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Well, some stuff should just put into perspective a bit. If people try to help, that's fine, but when stuff like giving away something that is no real cost for a person himself (i.e. old football shoes) is blown pretty much out of proportion while others really invest time & money (especially certain African players who invest lots for kids in their home countries so that they can get to school etc) and they don't hog the media for it, then expect a certain bemusement of the readers.

BTW, personally, I prefer to donate to the THW, but as I'm a no-name, I won't get any media coverage for that, even though it is real money as no one would pay for some old shoes of mine. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

thumbs up if you check harhar11's status to see he is banned or not
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 pm

billionmillion wrote:thumbs up if you check harhar11's status to see he is banned or not

Thumbs up

i was thinking more of a yellow card(-25%) but w/e Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next