Zealous
rwo power
jibers
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doping allegations - Page 2 Empty Re: Doping allegations

Post by Prometheus Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 pm

exactly, you're talking about a cover up conspiracy with THOUSANDS of players, never mind all the back room staff involved!!

each year theres approx just over 100 cyclists in the Tour de France but if someone is doping it instantly comes out and someone will speak to the press about it, whether its a cyclist or physio etc!

how would they keep thousands of people involved in Europe alone quiet if there was a conspiracy to let the top teams dope their players so as to stay at the top?!?!

considering all the furor about the splitting of tv revenue in spain, i think if the top teams were doping someone would complain!!

Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Barca players can't be doping.....Don't you know that doping enhances your height. The midget team cannot possibly be doping. banana
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Prometheus wrote:seriously guys, doping was so prevelant in cycling at the time that the only way to win was to take drugs!! didnt matter what training you did! so any team doctor or physio was always going to give the cyclists drugs cos EVERYONE in the sport was doing it!

the same doctors would also work in other sports, but that doesnt mean that they were doping other athletes, it just means that they doped cyclists!!

2+2 does not equal 5, guys, so stop trying to make it!!

and Lance Armstrong still expects us to believe that he was clean....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Doping allegations - Page 2 Empty Update

Post by Tomasso Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 am

Hey guys, I'm Tomasso.

I realize this thread hasn't been used in a while, but doping in football is a topic that fascinates me.

I don't know if any of you guys or the OP has been keeping up with the Spanish Doping Investigation but there was a big breakthrough not to long ago. I can't post links since I'm new but if you go to google and type in:

"operacion skype aicar" the news article will pop-up.

Spanish police arrest ten as they break up 'next generation superdrug' doping ring in Operacion Skype

"AICAR has been used during the past couple of years, including 'several top names.' "

"AICAR is the new EPO and it works!"

The newspaper says that at least three World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratories, including DoCoLab at the University of Ghent, are working on a specific test for the banned substance, which De Telegraaf describes as an “untraceable superdrug.”

Let me repeat part of that: "Untraceable superdrug."

Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Doping allegations - Page 2 Empty Eufemiano Fuentes

Post by Tomasso Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:57 am

Also, I saw a post above that was talking about Eufemiano Fuentes and his alleged link to professional football squads.

There is a guy on a cycling forum who claims to have an audio-clip of Joan Laporta having a conversation with Eufemiano Fuentes about working with Barcelona players. I don't know if he's telling the truth, but I am trying to get the clip from him. I will post it if I do.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2