De Rossi close to signing new contract

4 posters

Go down

De Rossi close to signing new contract Empty De Rossi close to signing new contract

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 am

It's being reported by Tuttomercatoweb that Daniele De Rossi and Franco Baldini are close to reaching a deal on a new contract. De Rossi, now earning 4.5 million euros per season, is set to receive a one million euro raise. Manchester City are well on the midfielder's tracks, ready to offer around 9 million euros per season, but De Rossi's intention seems to be to remain loyal to his club.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

De Rossi close to signing new contract Empty Re: De Rossi close to signing new contract

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Great news Chaka
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

De Rossi close to signing new contract Empty Re: De Rossi close to signing new contract

Post by checazzofai Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Lol at Man City
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 am

De Rossi keeps Roma on edge
By Football Italia staff

Daniele De Rossi is keeping Roma fans on edge with his contract negotiations and revealed his row with Francesco Totti.

The ‘Future Captain’ could well leave his hometown club on a free transfer, as his deal expires in June 2012 and no deal has yet been reached.

“Will I reassure fans on my future? But the heart is made to palpitate...” was his cryptic response on Radio2 Rai.

“I have fun in my work and what’s more earn incredible wages. I know that I am lucky, but I’m not ashamed of how much I earn. The market sets the prices and football moves stratospheric figures now, so it’s only normal these wages come along with them.

“As for that nickname, the only captain is Francesco Totti. I will only take the armband when the current captain, or rather the captain of any era, retires.

“We are very different people in more or less every aspect of our personalities, but we have always got along well. Francesco is your classic Roman and seems almost from another era, as he is so confident, almost arrogant and brings a light within him.

“He represents something unique in this city. It’s true he can get offended a little easily and we have argued in the past. We didn’t talk for a while. The reason? I can’t even remember, it was a long time ago...”
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:50 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/11/23/2770883/daniele-de-rossi-my-future-is-to-be-roma-captain

banana
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down