pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 29 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Kick Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am

Lex wrote:It's not exactly the sort of cash you find tucked between the cushions on your couch

Maybe for you.

I always seem to be losing my 500m pound notes between the cushions.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 29 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by RED Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 am

Lex wrote:
gasmanc wrote:
But Januzaj is as important to United as Suarez is to Liverpool so obviously they are comparable, you know this argument Barn.
You've counted more *bleep* chickens than Bernard Mathews in recent times and it May well come back and bite you on the arse.

Jesus f*cking wept

What is wrong with that? Adnan basically carried the team for a month or so with Rooney and RVP is out. He is already a crucial player for us and at that period was as vital to us as how Suarez is for LFC. They are comparable in that sense. He obviously didn't mean Adnan is as good as Suarez.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:21 am

I just went to the supermarket and was wearing a United shirt. Some guy looked at me and said "Moyes bad"
Even the Japanese don't like him now.

lmao
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 pm

From GOT: Everton's most popular forum, ..around 30th minute of Liverpool-Arsenal game.

Their bitterness is incredible. It's the worst football forum on earth rofl Laughing

Nothing more than a set piece team, glorified bolton

How can they have Owen commentating on this game? It's so sickeningly unfair.

Flanagan is 100% pure breed neanderthal

Lads, I would seriously advise turning the RS-Arsenal game off on health and safety grounds.

Gerrard = field goal kicker

Bolton Bolton Bolton

Why can't they do a Rangers?

Arsenal are worse than us.

Right game over, go and break some legs now.

Fck me. When Sterling scores you know you're ****e.

God doesnt exist

Does this mean we're better than Arsenal? 20 mins vs 90 mins...

This is a joke right, soon an evil rabbit will come on to the pitch and I will wake up... What the **** is going on

Kinell. I hope Arsenal go out of business, the utter useless beauts.

Dirty horrible kick and rush side, they have no midfield but quality pacey forwards, and pressure.
Although saying that they done us 4-0 and are battering arsenal with these tactics
Jib off the tikka takka bobby and start lumping it up

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:04 pm

hahahaha ^^^ That is comedy gold. The bitterness is on another level. Their hatred for Liverpool is eerily similar to City's hatred for United. That's what happens when a fanbase's team is in the shadow of their local rivals for a very long time.

The bitterness that festers is unhealthy.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Flanagan is 100% pure breed neanderthal

rofl
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 pm

RED wrote:
I just went to the supermarket and was wearing a United shirt. Some guy looked at me and said "Moyes bad"
Even the Japanese don't like him now.

lmao

that's not that surprising though, as you'd expect the Japanese to watch closely whether Kagawa gets a fair shot, and surely they don't appreciate Moyes getting Mata and dropping Kagawa from the squad..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:30 pm

We should replace wingers with catapults

lmfao. So true....
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Been reading RAWK's matchday thread about the United game. Never read such delusion in a forum before. You would think lfc are Barca/Bayern the way they go on. Deluded...

Talking about "we're gonna smash them" lol. We'll see. Form goes out the window when it comes to this game, as we've seen before in Utd's title winning seasons when they used to visit Anfield.

They're a joke.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Liverpool will win, or at the very least draw.

Moyes never versus Liverpool to get the 3 points... even when he was at the Goodison.

Terrible, terrible manager.

With that said, RAWK is a joke. I got banned for saying 2 wins out of 9 games IS A PROBLEM (yes, for stating a fact ffs, apparenrly it "derailed" the thread) in consideration to our away form.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Red Alert wrote:Liverpool will win, or at the very least draw.

Moyes never versus Liverpool to get the 3 points... even when he was at the Goodison.

Terrible, terrible manager.

With that said, RAWK is a joke. I got banned for saying 2 wins out of 9 games IS A PROBLEM (yes, for stating a fact ffs, apparenrly it "derailed" the thread) in consideration to our away form.

You can't say that with certainty. It never works out like that in huge rivalry match.

What I will say though is that if the Utd players can't get themselves motivated for this match and lose heavily, Moyes is a dead man walking
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:10 am

I actually say the that with the most utmost confidence. :coffee:

inb4 the FA appoint Howard Webb to referee it.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:03 am

I certainly dont want to see us to lose but almost equally I dont want to see moyish jumping up and down, pumping fist and letting out the war cry as if arrogantly proclaiming his goal of the season is now accomplished.

A dilemma hence.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:05 am

To be fair RED, I understand the optimism. One team is the form team in the league, the other one is currently the laughing stock. Players are reported to be unhappy with Moyes, and hence why would they motivate themselves to buy Moyes time? This would be the perfect game for them to under perform even more and finally get rid of him.
Man Utd are the home team, and hence expected to attack, against the best counter attacking team in the league. Also, David Moyes overall has a woeful record vs. Liverpool.

On the other hand, we have lost 10 of our last 11 games at OT !! (Though 9 of them with 1 goal margin). It's a very bogey ground, but even that's kind of a positive this season. Our previous bogey games for years and years were Spurs away, Stoke away, Arsenal home, and Southampton away, and we have won all those games very convincingly, so fans believe it's time to make it 5 outta 5 and it looks like stars aligning.

We have the better team. But it's a derby and anything can happen. I'll be very disappointed when we win, but I won't be making any predictions, because it's just such a weird game. We'll see what kind of mood your team will be in coming into this game after tomorrow's game vs. WBA.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 am

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298690&sid=2c8fb65b3c3f06af622e9d99dfa43af7

:facepalm: So much cringe.

I'd assume this is a reaction to yesterday's CL loss.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:51 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:I certainly dont want to see us to lose but almost equally I dont want to see moyish jumping up and down, pumping fist and letting out the war cry as if arrogantly proclaiming his goal of the season is now accomplished.

A dilemma hence.

The reason you want Moysie out is basically because you rarely see him "jumping up and down, pumping fist" in big games, so I'd say support your team as always and deal with the dilemma in the UNLIKELY case that it arises.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:04 pm

S wrote:http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298690&sid=2c8fb65b3c3f06af622e9d99dfa43af7

:facepalm: So much cringe.

I'd assume this is a reaction to yesterday's CL loss.

dude, they are convinced that there is a conspiracy wide uefa not to let them through, well, someone needs to break to them that they are not as good as they think they are.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:dude, they are convinced that there is a conspiracy wide uefa not to let them through, well, someone needs to break to them that they are not as good as they think they are.
The best thing is that they always moan about not being in CL draw Pot 1 and that *that* is the reason they are always disadvantaged. It never stopped Dortmund to be in Pot 4 and this season Pot 3, though. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:21 pm

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298694

Yes players in England don't dive  :whistle: 
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Some comments on the Uli Tax fraud case on goal.com

Person 1 wrote:Uli was lucky that the judge wasn't BVB fan...

Person 2 wrote:This has nothing to do with being a BVB or not. Nobody in Germany is above the law.

Person 3 wrote:if the judge was a BVB fan Uli wud hav bought the judge before the trial

rofl

Hey i know its a bit stupid but its still funny nonetheless.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:00 pm

S wrote:Some comments on the Uli Tax fraud case on goal.com

Person 1 wrote:Uli was lucky that the judge wasn't BVB fan...

Person 2 wrote:This has nothing to do with being a BVB or not. Nobody in Germany is above the law.

Person 3 wrote:if the judge was a BVB fan Uli wud hav bought the judge before the trial

rofl

Hey i know its a bit stupid but its still funny nonetheless.

rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:37 pm

From Barca forums about Neymar:

No Neymar please. Sanchez and Pedro deserve to start.

But he cost 100 M! He has to play every game until he regains his match fitness and form and also to repay the cash

I saw ad with Neymar on TV, he was promoting Panasonic products so yeah he is working hard on TV to repay that cash

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:08 am

Tactical analysis of ManUtd at the caf:
Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 29 Th-caf10
(click to enlarge)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:28 am

Rwo is a Redcafe fangirl at heart Proud
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:33 am

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 29 Screen30
Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 29 Nk_bmp10
Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 29 Jk_bmp10
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:36 am

Redcafe is glorious this season. Glorious! Absolute peak form.

Michael Carrick has been certifiably shit this season. I wouldn't give him the responsibility of controlling the direction of my piss stream, let alone controlling a midfield.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next