Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there?

+10
Harmonica
RED
BarrileteCosmico
DRK
donttreadonred
Zero
la bestia negra
lenear1030
BigBadBen
Blue Barrett
14 posters

Go down

Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there? Empty Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there?

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 pm

I really don't see the point of wasting your time posting on another team's forum when your team have their own forums on the internet.

Arsenal fan posting in RedCafe

Chelsea fan posting in Bluemoon

City fan posting in RAWK

Munich fan posting in Barcaforum

etc, etc.

Its really quite pointless, imo.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there? Empty Re: Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there?

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Beats me.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there? Empty Re: Why do people make account on other teams' forums and post regularly there?

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Trolling maybe? Idk.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Well we've had many butthurt barca fans begging us to win the cl final
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am

Well, uhm in the RAWK's case, it's for the lulz. It was fun seeing wild reactions and locked threads (esp. during the Suarez debacle) there.

I've visited Bluemoon a couple of times and it's ok. There are many sensible posters and some are really very witty.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:05 am

I like other posters on RAWK.

MagicHat (Arsenal supporter), Big Marcs (Inter fan), tonytheleft (United fan), Tommy W (Spurs fan) are all among top top posters in RAWK.

You get the occasional wum, but they get banned straight away so no biggie.

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 am

Optimist says: Desire to discuss topics related to that team.

Pessimist says: Desire to troll

Anarchist says: (too busy uploading computer virus to said forum to be reached for comment)
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Schweini wrote:I like other posters on RAWK.

MagicHat (Arsenal supporter), Big Marcs (Inter fan), tonytheleft (United fan), Tommy W (Spurs fan) are all among top top posters in RAWK.

You're right. There are also good posters in there but it's just sad that they get pummeled by wums all over.

Redcafe has also it's fair share of wums and spastics but what I do not get about RAWK is the frequent locking of threads that the mods are doing. It's like posters could not release their disappointment or their opinion about their team's performance. But maybe I should just settle with the "they're trying to keep the place as organised and peaceful as possible" explanation.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 am

Mostly to troll I would guess
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 am

donttreadonred wrote:Optimist says: Desire to discuss topics related to that team.

Pessimist says: Desire to troll

Anarchist says: (too busy uploading computer virus to said forum to be reached for comment)
This mostly. If you want to discuss a particular team that isnot your own you probably will join their board.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 am

To give your side of the story I presume. When one set of fans are discussing your club, they can at times have a somewhat blinkered view of it.

RedCafe is great because everyone on there genuinely talks about football without any trolling. That's why they have so many gooners, Chelsea fans, Newcastle, Everton, LFC, Spurs etc fans posting there regularly. They even have Barca and RM fans there...people have mature great discussions there.

It's great to read too. they have 200+ posts threads for every club- not just United. That's why I think it attracts a lot of non United fans to register.

Just my 2 cents.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 am

meteormaker wrote:

You're right. There are also good posters in there but it's just sad that they get pummeled by wums all over.

Redcafe has also it's fair share of wums and spastics but what I do not get about RAWK is the frequent locking of threads that the mods are doing. It's like posters could not release their disappointment or their opinion about their team's performance. But maybe I should just settle with the "they're trying to keep the place as organised and peaceful as possible" explanation.

RAWK meltdowns :bow: That thread on RedCafe is the GOAT Laughing
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 am

RED 80s. wrote:RedCafe is great because everyone on there genuinely talks about football without any trolling. That's why they have so many gooners, Chelsea fans, Newcastle, Everton, LFC, Spurs etc fans posting there regularly. They even have Barca and RM fans there...people have mature great discussions there.
And they even have Cal? Wink

I read almost all the other clubs forums, I like to know others views on things, though haven't registered in any of them.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 am

this forum is by farrr the best general football forum on the internet.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:52 am

^Agree Thumbs up
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 pm

REWB wrote:this forum is by farrr the best general football forum on the internet.

this, it needs slightly more publicity though imo.. ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

hmm well as a fan of Roma i might get Interested in whats going on in other clubs , like transfers , players leaving or etc and thats not related to Roma so i simply go there and see if i can find the info i'm looking for or just make a thread of my own regarding the subject
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 am

RED 80s. wrote:
meteormaker wrote:

RAWK meltdowns :bow: That thread on RedCafe is the GOAT Laughing

Definitely. Especially last season's since RAWK posters provided too much good material. Props should go to the Caf after the 6-1 and especially after Hazard's transfer.

Tifoso Romanista wrote: hmm well as a fan of Roma i might get Interested in whats going on in other clubs , like transfers , players leaving or etc and thats not related to Roma so i simply go there and see if i can find the info i'm looking for or just make a thread of my own regarding the subject

And this. Very Happy
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down