guest7
adnyana179
Lionel Bieber
S
Mr Nick09
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Has Real Madrid signed Neymar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has Real Madrid signed Neymar?

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:04 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Man I hope this isn't true. Real Madrid is going crazy signing Coentrao when they have Marcelo, signing Neymar/Aguero when they have Benzema/Higuain, what the hell are they doing?

Coentrao is gonna play inverted RB, and one of higuain and benzema will likely be sold... bounce

Does that make any sense . Why buy a world class LB and play at RB . Why not buy a quality CB or RB ?

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Has Real Madrid signed Neymar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has Real Madrid signed Neymar?

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Man I hope this isn't true. Real Madrid is going crazy signing Coentrao when they have Marcelo, signing Neymar/Aguero when they have Benzema/Higuain, what the hell are they doing?

Coentrao is gonna play inverted RB, and one of higuain and benzema will likely be sold... bounce

That's just bollocks. Benzema has been great this season, he scored 26 goals and lot of them vital ones (Lyon) and also contributes a lot to the attack. Higuain is also class, last season he was a beast and he was doing pretty good this season until he got injured. Real Madrid needs a bench quality striker not potential world beaters like Aguero/Neymar. If this is true Mou is acting like a spoiled child with his dad's credit card in the palm of his hand. And by the way, I never seen/heard Coentrao play at RB, but I guess Mou knows what he is doing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 am

By the way, EC report confirming this:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/neymar-madrid-fichaje-santos-florentino-20110614-80091.html

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

WHAT IS GOING ON. This can't be true
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

sportsczy wrote:By the way, EC report confirming this:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/neymar-madrid-fichaje-santos-florentino-20110614-80091.html

That was my source to begin with... that's the only reason i think there might be some truth to this.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 am

So I thought real Madrid was finally going to challenge Barcelona this upcoming season I was looking forward to it, but the have to go out and make stupid transfers every year, now I hope their team chemistry breaks up and they win nothing!!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 am

being a Real Madrid fan actually like this deal, I know many don't, but every time I see this kid I see something special
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am

People also saw something special in Robinho...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am

------------Ronaldo---------Neymar------------Benzema--------------Aguero

--------------------------------------------Ozil---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Alonso------------------------------------

Marcelo----------------Ramos----------------------Pepe--------------Coentrao

------------------------------------------Casillas-------------------------------------
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 am

white_star wrote:So I thought real Madrid was finally going to challenge Barcelona this upcoming season I was looking forward to it, but the have to go out and make stupid transfers every year, now I hope their team chemistry breaks up and they win nothing!!!!

These are just rumours, take it easy.

Everyone knows Kun is our new striker. :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 am

white_star wrote:So I thought real Madrid was finally going to challenge Barcelona this upcoming season I was looking forward to it, but the have to go out and make stupid transfers every year, now I hope their team chemistry breaks up and they win nothing!!!!

This is such nonsense.

Its a rumour not an actual transfer that has been completed.

Its not that hard to notice the difference
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 am

I still see something special in Robinho :coffee:
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 am

maxwellwilson02 wrote:I still see something special in Robinho :coffee:

That explains a lot :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris2 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 am

Wow Neymar, the exact player they need! goodluck Barcelona next season.... :coffee:
Chris2
Chris2
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 am

Neymar is not a true #9 CF btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:35 am

Chris wrote:Wow Neymar, the exact player they need! goodluck Barcelona next season.... :coffee:

Really? You think so?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:37 am

imagine Neymar, Kun, Ronaldo, Angelito and Ozil in the field.....sexy football lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

i dont really understand why the fck our transfer season this season is one of the craziest ever in history.

aguero+neymar+coentrao

there has to be some bullshit among all of that
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

Mamad wrote:imagine Neymar, Kun, Ronaldo, Angelito and Ozil in the field.....sexy football lol.

All you need to do now is to teach Ozil to dive and you can compete with Barca in the diving stakes aswell :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am

Mamad wrote:imagine Neymar, Kun, Ronaldo, Angelito and Ozil in the field.....sexy football lol.

just because they are all on the pitch doesnt mean they will play well together, only Kun and Ozil and genuine altruist among those names, Ronaldo is a party pooper by definition.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

just because they are all on the pitch doesnt mean they will play well together, only Kun and Aguero and genuine altruist among those names, Ronaldo is a party pooper by definition.

:lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 am

I'd believe a word of the Kun speculation if "no" meant "yes."
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

All you need to do now is to teach Ozil to dive and you can compete with Barca in the diving stakes aswell :coffee:
Never, there're enough c*nts in football anyway Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 am

babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Never, there're enough c*nts in football anyway Very Happy

Play Callejon instead of Ozil then and embrace Diveball ! :coffee:

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 am

Mamad wrote:------------Ronaldo---------Neymar------------Benzema--------------Aguero

--------------------------------------------Ozil---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Alonso------------------------------------

Marcelo----------------Ramos----------------------Pepe--------------Coentrao

------------------------------------------Casillas-------------------------------------

I don't even know where to begin on this lineup.

Stupid move by Madrid and Neymar if true.

He would be a starter at Chelsea and He'll be a bench player at madrid.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 am

No disrespect, but hopefully this allows for Chelsea to realize that they have a top-class young striker ready in their backyard ready to light it up for them rather than continuing the pursuit of Neymar and Lukaku...
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next