Senor Penguin
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Mamad
46 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 5 Empty Re: Villa : we can win against Madrid easily

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm

:lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 5 Empty Re: Villa : we can win against Madrid easily

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Villa :bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:32 pm

harhar11 wrote:You were lucky that valdes made his first big mistake for over 3 season when he passed the ball to di maria without anyone pressing him seeing as valdes is one of the best goalkeeper with his feet..

Xavi's goal was just as shit.
Your third goal came like 20 seconds after Ronaldo's miss.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

real madrid got outclassed, simple
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Second half yeh.......

But we deserved a point.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 pm

harhar11 wrote:You were lucky that valdes made his first big mistake for over 3 season when he passed the ball to di maria without anyone pressing him seeing as valdes is one of the best goalkeeper with his feet..
lol at his 1 mistake in 3 seasons..What about Sociedad and many more this year?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 pm

The xcx wrote:

did you not read where I wrote the word "big"?

Are you talking about the one where alves was slowly walking back to the goal? Because if you are then I don't classified that as a mistake, because he did save it in the end..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Are you talking about the one where alves was slowly walking back to the goal? Because if you are then I don't classified that as a mistake, because he did save it in the end..
your sig :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

That "little mistake" of his almost cost a goal for barca. Saved or not thats qualified a mistake for gks. You just cant walk back to net without looking back, what the opposition is doing. Dont you play football at all? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:21 pm

The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

That "little mistake" of his almost cost a goal for barca. Saved or not thats qualified a mistake for gks. You just cant walk back to net without looking back, what the opposition is doing. Dont you play football at all? Laughing
I called that more being a idiot and not paying attention than a mistake. When I think of a mistake I think more of what he did last night or when he let in rvp goal last season(I had actually forgotten about that one, that was a big mistake)

And anyway, even if it was a mistake it was NOT a big mistake because he got the ball.

Lionel Messi wrote:your sig :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Don andres m8 Smile

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:52 am

Well he was right...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5