Lavezzi

3 posters

Go down

Lavezzi Empty Lavezzi

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 am

When some1 will explain why Lavezzi played with 4 yellows ? Because he was MOTM for Napoli coz he inspired the team and also gave them penalty and set up dedly crosses and one ended up with goal !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lavezzi Empty Re: Lavezzi

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:13 am

Lavezzi would be the perfect signing for us!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Lavezzi is S-I-C-K. The moment he starts scoring regularly for Napoli he will become one of the top 5 strikers in the world. He's fast, fantastic technique allowing him to turn a defender or two on his way, great vision and workrate like Pepe.. He's 26 years of age and if he had scored the same amount of goals as Cavani this season i have no reason to believe they can keep him in napoli.. I would rather have Lavezzi then Cavani but then again - Lavezzi isn't half as dangerous in front of goal as Cavani.. In fact i believe Cavani is the deadliest in front of goal in all of Italy, he just lacks workrate and pace like Lavezzi.. Hamsik on the other hand is not on the same level as his strikers - way too many stupid decisions and very easily overrun.. I'd stay away from hamsik as a transfer guru..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Lavezzi is S-I-C-K. The moment he starts scoring regularly for Napoli he will become one of the top 5 strikers in the world. He's fast, fantastic technique allowing him to turn a defender or two on his way, great vision and workrate like Pepe.. He's 26 years of age and if he had scored the same amount of goals as Cavani this season i have no reason to believe they can keep him in napoli.. I would rather have Lavezzi then Cavani but then again - Lavezzi isn't half as dangerous in front of goal as Cavani.. In fact i believe Cavani is the deadliest in front of goal in all of Italy, he just lacks workrate and pace like Lavezzi.. Hamsik on the other hand is not on the same level as his strikers - way too many stupid decisions and very easily overrun.. I'd stay away from hamsik as a transfer guru..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Guys my point was why he played with 4 yellow cards
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team