Milantildeath
Dante
Kaladin
Zlatan
marottalad
Cotes
12 posters

Go down

Lavezzi to Milan?? Empty Lavezzi to Milan??

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:22 pm

he "Pocho" was wandering around Italy and that fueled the rumor which puts it in the Rossoneri. "Never say never. Milan is a city I love," he said.

Lavezzi to Milan?? Ezelavezzi23413
The Argentine striker French team Paris Saint Germain (PSG), Ezequiel Pocho `'Lavezzi , 28, was for a few hours in Italy and there were rumors of an alleged interest of AC Milan for the player, as announced in its title The Gazzetta dello Sport.

Sports daily today on its cover titled "Lavezzi is the temptation of Milan", adding that "the PSG striker has always football Serie A Italian in the heart", as the Argentine played for Napoli from 2007 to 2011.

Lavezzi also said that in the last hours made a short visit to the city of Milan, where "lunch in a downtown restaurant and was looking house."

On its inside pages, La Gazzetta expands information and notes that the player asked about his possible arrival at Milan, said: "Never say never".

"Milan is a city that I love," added the striker born in Villa Gobernador Gálvez (Santa Fe), former Argentine national team player and also happened Student teams Buenos Aires and San Lorenzo de Almagro.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lavezzi to Milan?? Empty Re: Lavezzi to Milan??

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Definatly possible... is it likely? no but if milan get robinho off their books who is on high wages i think around the same as lavezzi's actually then they can buy him. The only thing is they would be insane to buy lavezzi and not a midfielder and defender, their money would be far more wisely spent if they bought some 1 in like hernanes from lazio.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

I hope we don't go for it. Would cost way too much money and I would rather us spend it elsewhere if in fact we have it.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:20 pm

No no no no no no no no non nonononn ooonoononnogfk fgojhdfskjbher

As much as I appreciate his style, the last thing we need is a 27 year old Argentine winger who costs a heap of cash

This transfer wont make sense+ wont fit with our youth philosophy
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 pm

The idea is a pleasant one , plus he's a player whose characteristics would suit our attack and general play ;
however , i can't tell if Milan would actualy make a move for Lavezzi in the summer ..

With that being said , younger players need their space , need guidance , someone to take the pressure off them.
Or perhaps do you think Niang and Saponara can take everything you throw at them next season ?

If not ,
Lavezzi has everything we might seek on a player these days , but his acquisition is an entirely different matter. Obviously , there are other important changes to make , but we should at least be on the hunt for a player like Lavezzi.
As good and talented Niang may be , he's not ready yet. Nor will he be in 3-4 months from now and i hope the management agrees with me as well.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Niang is a great super sub, but at the tender age of 18 he is not ready to start. I think we will 100% offload Bojan and Robinho this summer, so there is space up there for someone. Boateng can play there, but is not the player we want him to be there. Either Prince goes into the midfield three, or we should think about him going to PSG. I'd gladly swap Robinho and Boateng just to have Thiago Silva back. Now, I'm getting off topic. The right wing position should be highly contested considering Niang is close to taking it. You all might think I'm crazy, but Marco Sau from Cagliari is a great option. I honestly would embrace Lavezzi coming.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:47 am

Lavezzi?

Wrong position. He would take Niang's spot and I don't want that to happen. The way I see it is that Niang represents everything that is good about our current market strategy - young, inexpensive and already has substantial game-time under his belt. Lavezzi represents the old Milan, the one that spent big on players that we didn't need, blowing our budget to temporarily appease the fans.

Bojan and Robinho should be reinvested in an assist-making technical midfielder, a centre-back and a goalkeeper.

Competition for Niang will come from Boateng. He's a good enough back-up for Niang.

Marco Sau?

Yes, I do think you're crazy. He's the kind of striker that Juventus would buy to add to their collection of forwards who aren't complete enough to consistently claim a starting spot. Furthermore, why would Milan even consider buying back-ups for strikers when we are in desperate need of 1st XI players for our defence, midfield and goalkeeper?

Hey, I would embrace Lavezzi coming too if it was with low wages and on a 5m euro transfer fee or less. However, we all know that won't happen. he bottom line is that we have more pressing concerns.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 am

Do not want, he might be worth it but as Forza has written already it would be a step into the wrong direction if we want to continue our new policy.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:24 pm

O
Forza wrote:Lavezzi?

Wrong position. He would take Niang's spot and I don't want that to happen. The way I see it is that Niang represents everything that is good about our current market strategy - young, inexpensive and already has substantial game-time under his belt. Lavezzi represents the old Milan, the one that spent big on players that we didn't need, blowing our budget to temporarily appease the fans.

Bojan and Robinho should be reinvested in an assist-making technical midfielder, a centre-back and a goalkeeper.

Competition for Niang will come from Boateng. He's a good enough back-up for Niang.

Marco Sau?

Yes, I do think you're crazy. He's the kind of striker that Juventus would buy to add to their collection of forwards who aren't complete enough to consistently claim a starting spot. Furthermore, why would Milan even consider buying back-ups for strikers when we are in desperate need of 1st XI players for our defence, midfield and goalkeeper?

Hey, I would embrace Lavezzi coming too if it was with low wages and on a 5m euro transfer fee or less. However, we all know that won't happen. he bottom line is that we have more pressing concerns.

Lets be fair to Niang; he hasnt really done anything. He tries to dribble but it feels like he cant handle the ball right. Very raw atm and perhaps a long shot. Was he even wanted by other top clubs? Smells Genoa deal with Niang tbh. ( A bit pessimistic today)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Niang has been desperately unlucky, he still needs more time to find his feet i agree, but i don't think we should go out of our way to find attackers when there are bigger issues that need consideration within the squad.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:00 pm

We don't need him, we should be looking for a GK, CB, and a CM, rather than a winger.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Niang should certainly not be required to feel the pressure of starting, however we should still be acting with an eye to his future. His first year in Milan is similar in many fashions to that of El Shaarawy. It took months to get a proper look at Niang, he's had an inconsistent but precious introduction to the pressure of starting in Serie A, a Champions League debut and then a return to the bench as more senior players have returned to prominence within the squad.

As long as Niang stays focused and continues to work hard, he will be an absolutely amazing player. He's very raw though and he needs to understand that this period of difficulty that he is going through isn't anyone's fault, nor is it holding him back. He just needs to keep his head, remain humble and realise that if he works harder than those in front of him then he will displace them as he grows.

He could however, well do with a player to learn from. Lavezzi is a fantastic player, dynamic, skillful, versatile and accustomed to Italy. He would nonetheless represent a luxury purchase that we can not afford whilst the gaping holes in our midfield and central defence persist. Should Robinho and Bojan both depart, which is the most likely scenario, we will need to supplement our forward line, however we can't afford to blow the majority of our summer budget, if we even have one, on a forward.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I agree saving up money is the best way forward, we can't risk not being able to offer Flamini his deserved contract extension.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Leonardo came out and rubbished all the rumors involving PSG other than Carlo leaving perhaps. He's pretty straight up... so i don't see it being a lie. PSG are not sellers. Besides, Lavezzi is trying hard to sell Cavani on PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Plz Sportsczy, we give 5 dolla fo Lamessi
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I agree saving up money is the best way forward, we can't risk not being able to offer Flamini his deserved contract extension.

Dont make me cry lol.

Lets give Roma an offer they cant refuse; Flamini for Pjanic gg :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I agree saving up money is the best way forward, we can't risk not being able to offer Flamini his deserved contract extension.

Lavezzi to Milan?? Tumblr_mbvcernEwf1rfofujo1_500
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm

I can understand why most of you are in favour of Niang , instead of the club purchasing Lavezzi ; our youth policy is on a good track , the club is being careful with funds , keep going like that .. i get it. What i can't understand , is how much you rate Niang , at the current time .

He's not the next big thing ; not even in Milan. I am a bit cynic here , but that's what i think. Just because he's young and athletic , or if he says some words that show promise , it doesn't necessarily mean he will become the player we expect , not to mention just about next season..

Lavezzi was and is just a suggestion ; the 'links' will die soon and it may never happen , but the fact remains ; Milan should be on the hunt for a player like Lavezzi. Niang is not yet the player we want him to be and it's evident just from a season review. For what's worth , it's still not enough to consider him first-choice material. You could say it's just my opinion and you will be correct , but it won't change his goalscoring rate , it won't change his extra confidence into self-confidence , nor will he gain experience by having more and more dissapointing moments on the field . It won't do him much good having him questioned next season . With signing an experienced player there , the club will be protecting Niang , really. For in case you may have forgotten , young players who fail to make a mark are being dumped straight away. This scenario can happen , and imo will , if Milan decides not to make a move for an important player there. It will serve on many fronts , actually.

I am of a mind to see him earn his position if he can , first and foremost. Obviously , if a player like Bojan who is a lot more experienced and intelligent player , hasn't made it yet into our first XI , then Niang should not be given a place that easily. And with Lavezzi in front of him , he can only have one option , become better otherwise dissappear .Milan has nothing to lose from this, there are a hundred players waiting in the corner for one Niang to fail.If he succeeds against the odds, then we have a real player on our hands , i find it's that simple. If not for Lavezzi ,then someone else closer to our economical capabilities , but it should be someone else . With Robinho and perhaps even Bojan leaving , only Saponara is joining us from Serie B ; it should be evident that we need an experienced player (like Lavezzi) to complete our van , me thinks.

We won't have a huge transfer budget obviously , but with all this money saving and sales we did in 2012 plus all the ones that will happen this summer, there must be something left in the jar for a good transfer . The youth is the way to go , but we should not forget that youth need leaders , always. Need role models , need winners and champions around them and goals to achieve. By giving them roles that easily , we will become like Arsenal with regards to trophies . In all honesty , that's not to insult Arsenal or Wenger , a coach i particularly admire , it's just the prime example of relying on youth without experienced players/important signings. We don't have enough right now and Ambrosini & Abbiati won't be around forever. For instance and to further prove my point, De Jong was a great move the previous summer and i fail to see why something similar but in attack , won't do again.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down