harhar11
Lord Spencer
Nishankly
vivabarca38
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad - Page 2 Empty Re: the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad

Post by urbaNRoots Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 23:19

Manchester United History:

2008/09 - FCB
2009/10 - FCB
2010/11 - FCB

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad - Page 2 Empty Re: the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad

Post by Sir Psycho Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 23:24

Of course Mole appreciates Basel.

-St. Jakob-Park ~ St James' Park

-Joan Gamper (Founder of Barcelona) also played and captained Basel in the late 1800's.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 23:27

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Of course Mole appreciates Basel.

-St. Jakob-Park ~ St James' Park

-Joan Gamper (Founder of Barcelona) also played and captained Basel in the late 1800's.

hmm i never looked at that way before banana

GO BASEL U SEXY FCKERS banana :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 13:36

His feints and dribbles gave United a torrid time. I guess you could say that those hips did lie Afro
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 15:43

highburied wrote:Xhaka in midfield is really good. About same age as ShaqiGod

Agreed. I didnt think Shaqiri actually played that well...well compared to what I have seen from him before. But Xhaka was very impressive.

Both great players and as a team, clearly strong. Seem to have a wonderful team spirit.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 21:47

The Franchise wrote:
highburied wrote:Xhaka in midfield is really good. About same age as ShaqiGod

Agreed. I didnt think Shaqiri actually played that well...well compared to what I have seen from him before. But Xhaka was very impressive.

Both great players and as a team, clearly strong. Seem to have a wonderful team spirit.

True, Xhaka is probably as talented as Shaqiri but gets somehow overshadowed by him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gunner1987 Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:26

Interesting story about shakira/pique

I lived in Jackson, WY this past summer (a popular North American tourist spot, its where the last of the cowboys live) and Shakira came with Pique for vacation. One of my friends worked for a ranch and she took them on a day long pack trip on horses, through the wilderness and such. She said Pique kept complaining about the bugs (they are awful there in the summer) and seemed pretty miserable the entire time- Shakira was humble and respectful, however. She also ran into them at a bar while they were in town and said that they just wouldn't stop groping/making out with each other. Kinda funny

So, Usually when they take customers on a trip like this, they get a big tip out of it. It is expected- not only does she make almost no money, but come on- you are dropping that much money to come over here, you can tip your minimum wage employee a little bit.

NO TIP FROM SHAKIRA/PIQUE!! She also took 10 Shell Oil Execs on a similar trip during their company retreat. No tip from any of them.

She did, however, receive a tip from a family of five- even after one of their children was accidentally bare maced in the face by one of her co-workers. Find that interesting...

TL;DR Shakira and Pique deceived my friend by not tipping her.

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:27

Basel cheers
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 11:48

Wowwwww ! what a thread ☀ lool.......heyyy guys what a Coincidence !...well as u know He's albanian Very Happy sooo....Q-in alb....spelled as CH not K..u know what i'm trying to say !
Xherdan ShaCHiriiiiiiii....well CH-also means CHLeague Chaka
Unstoppable ShaChiri :bow:
the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWBTLbwgambcH6l84Vu_2GeZqCWL4aBn0Nix6xXpw14eFYqnmr
He's a REAL BEAST ! ARSENAL DNA Thumbs up
the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad - Page 2 Topelement

Well...thanks 2 everyone 4rating him guys Razz

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 1:55

From betfair forum

********* useless *****. 2-1 against those ********* no hopers. The manager has got to go, they are all *********** useless.They were playing againsts a load of park standard carthorses. Totally embarrassing. I hope the manager retires immediately. I have absolutely done my nuts. I got a loan from the bank and shoved it all on. It must be a fix. I cannot believe what has happened. I am now £12,000 in debt thanks to those utter ********* c*nts. They can all go and ****** themselves. I was convinced it was a sure thing, it never occurred to me that my bet could possibly lose. I honestly don't know what am I am going to do now, I was sure they would win by at least two clear goals.

How can they be called professional footballers if they can only beat that utter shower of shyte 2-1?

Spoiler:
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 2:08

Sepi wrote:the xherdan shaqiri and basel appreciation THREad - Page 2 Noddy

haHhahahahahahahahhaahha

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2