What would be the ideal 11/dream team to face Barca?

+48
Lord Hades
ijomer
VivaStPauli
vivabarca38
arabprince
S
McAgger
RealGunner
rwo power
emassy
BarcaLearning
guest7
EarlyPrototype
Lord Awesome
TheRedStag
FootballFan92
che
DeviAngel
Highburied
SuperMAG
the xcx
InterMalia
Vibe
Andrew
Bellabong
billy_gr
Valkyrja
kiranr
eltractor
RedOranje
barca 2011
Red Alert
pasquale22
•MilanDevil•
juventus101
chaval
BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
Omniscient
C.Marchisio #8
leemhuis
zarola
Sina
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Potential
Onyx
52 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What would be the ideal 11/dream team to face Barca? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would be the ideal 11/dream team to face Barca?

Post by arabprince Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:48 pm

If there is no Nesta and Zanetti, then you are doing it wrong.

arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

What would be the ideal 11/dream team to face Barca? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would be the ideal 11/dream team to face Barca?

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Ppl should watch Espanyol vs Barca... Barca struggled so much in that game its probably one of their worst performances in Guardiola era.... Espanyol relentlessly pressed, but not all the way high up, packed the midfield and defense, played accurate fast counters. I believe thats still the best way. Inter did it that way as well.

Suggestions of possesion is less likely I think becos u can never out possess Barca, maybe try to waste time more and keep ball more and make Barca use more energy pressing, and combine that with the above could work...

And for Inter now, well Lucio and Samuel boss Ibra, but Barca dont use a stiker anymore, it would be funny to see Lucio and Samuel trying to track MEssi, Cesc, Sanchez all over the place now and probably get pwned Very Happy

Just for fun:

Maicon, Zanetti, Getafe defender, Jordi Alba

Cambiasso, Espanyol DM

Eto'o Sneijder Pandev

Milito
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:39 pm

casillas
maicon nesta lucio zanetti
cambiasso
de rossi banega
sneijder
rvp etoo
perfect team has everything...
fast as lightning counter attacks :check
experienced players:check
players who had great performances against barca:check
can give barca trouble from setpieces:check
can park the bus if needed:check
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Cesar
Zanetti - Lucio - Samuel - Chiellini
Banega - Cambiasso
Walcott - Sneijder - Di Maria
Van Persie

This team would rip Barca a new one :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Ppl should watch Espanyol vs Barca... Barca struggled so much in that game its probably one of their worst performances in Guardiola era.... Espanyol relentlessly pressed, but not all the way high up, packed the midfield and defense, played accurate fast counters. I believe thats still the best way. Inter did it that way as well.

Suggestions of possesion is less likely I think becos u can never out possess Barca, maybe try to waste time more and keep ball more and make Barca use more energy pressing, and combine that with the above could work...

And for Inter now, well Lucio and Samuel boss Ibra, but Barca dont use a stiker anymore, it would be funny to see Lucio and Samuel trying to track MEssi, Cesc, Sanchez all over the place now and probably get pwned Very Happy

Just for fun:

Cambiasso, Espanyol DM

Eto'o Sneijder Pandev

Milito

It will be Zanetti, Cambiasso, Motta and Nagatomo that would cover the three now I think. They stop Pato, Boateng, Emanuelson and Robinho (later) completely against us. Lucio and Samuel was holding central position not chasing, stopping at last moment.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

---------------- Neuer
Boateng Höwedes Hummels Lahm
---- Schweinsteiger Khedira
Müller -------- Özil --------- Podolski
----------------Klose.

Ok, club football mode:

------------------------ Neuer
Abate --------- Vidic ---------- Hummels ------ Lahm
----------- Bender ----------- Schweinsteiger
Götze --------------- Özil ------------------------ Ribéry
---------------------- Klose (/Godmez)

Back-four just owns, Bender is called "the vacuum" for a reason, he'll gain posession, Piggy and Özil will make you keep it, Götze, Özil, Ribéry and Klose will interchange positions to open up spaces with their runs.
Score 2 goals by being awesome, switch out Klose, bring in Godmez, sit back and counterattack.

Other options: Reus for Götze do play more direct.
Less German-heavy: Kompany for Hummels, de Jong for Bender, Neymar or Agüero for Götze, RVP for Klose, Ibra for Gomez.

Playing style is heavy pressing and quick transition as per Kloppo/Löw.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 pm

...lahm......pepe....silva....lucio....Zenneti...
..........De Jong... Cambiasso....Banega......
...........................Nesta.................................
............................Vidic.....................................
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 pm

just put raul in those line ups anyway, he is used to silencing the cules
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Uuuh, Raul would be a nice alternative to RvP/Klose. But TBH facing Barca without the Piggy, if you can have him, would be a crime.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

leemhuis wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Ppl should watch Espanyol vs Barca... Barca struggled so much in that game its probably one of their worst performances in Guardiola era.... Espanyol relentlessly pressed, but not all the way high up, packed the midfield and defense, played accurate fast counters. I believe thats still the best way. Inter did it that way as well.

Just for fun:

Cambiasso, Espanyol DM

Eto'o Sneijder Pandev

Milito

It will be Zanetti, Cambiasso, Motta and Nagatomo that would cover the three now I think. They stop Pato, Boateng, Emanuelson and Robinho (later) completely against us. Lucio and Samuel was holding central position not chasing, stopping at last moment.

Well I watched that game so I know what u mean. Although I still wouldnt rate Inter that highly, why? Becos they needed huge luck to beat us, and vs Milan, after u guys not having Pirlo and Seedorf. Ur midfield was Boateng, Emanuelson and Necrino or whatever his name was? Which for me is much less creative. Pato is all individual and Ibra is Ibra... not enough chemistry as a team to really trobule Inter.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 pm

hmmm any line up that wont include any present madrid pkayers would edge it
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

Just for fun:

Cambiasso, Espanyol DM

Eto'o Sneijder Pandev

Milito

Well I watched that game so I know what u mean. Although I still wouldnt rate Inter that highly, why? Becos they needed huge luck to beat us, and vs Milan, after u guys not having Pirlo and Seedorf. Ur midfield was Boateng, Emanuelson and Necrino or whatever his name was? Which for me is much less creative. Pato is all individual and Ibra is Ibra... not enough chemistry as a team to really trobule Inter.

It is not luck when it maybe could be 4-1 in San Siro and they have to play with 10 ten in Camp Nou for one hour more. It was luck for barcelona. And, I don't like Inter.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 pm

-----------------------------------Stekelenburg------------------------------------

Isla---------------------TS-----------------------Kompany----------------Marcelo

-------------------------De Rossi--------------Schweinsteiger---------------------

----------Robben --------------------Sneijder----------------------------Ribery-----

------------------------------------Ronaldo----------------------------------------
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 pm

What would be the ideal 11/dream team to face Barca? - Page 4 Swanscrop_2603695

The Mighty Swans :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:21 pm

So Bhends what turned you from a Potters enthusiast to a Swans enthusiast?

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by paddy Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Buffon
Cafu - Nesta - Cannavaro - Maldini
Redondo - Rijkaard
Best - Maradona - Cruyff
Ronaldo

imo...

paddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm

That's the beauty of not supporting an epl team, I can cheer for whoever I want whenever I want :bow:

But dont be deceived, Stoke :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 am

When this team is on form .. NO ONE !! YES NO ONE can stop them!

Barcaaaaaaaaaaaaa Twisted Evil

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4