Le Samourai
harhar11
Sushi Master
billionmillion
InterMalia
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Samuel Eto'o to spend 122million euro on a hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Samuel Eto'o to spend 122million euro on a hospital

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:25 am

not a big deal! seriously !

red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Samuel Eto'o to spend 122million euro on a hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Samuel Eto'o to spend 122million euro on a hospital

Post by billy_gr Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 am

I expect you guys to donate what you earn every third day to a hospital right away.
Every donation is something to applaud, no mater how insignificant it seems in comparison to what the guy earns
Even Ronaldo’s 6k…
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:12 am

u know when i said i lost some of my respect for Eto'o ? i was wrong
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:46 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Meh compared to what he makes that's not big at all.. It's nice that he's giving some money but I'm not impressed.. If I was making 10 mill a year I could at least give 1 mill if I was interested in building a hospital

He has been donating in social projects (school, community clinics, play-grounds) from early stage of his career. Not every thing gets publicity (given media are more interested in celebrity scandal above all else).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 am

intermalia decieved me.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:^not that simple.

Why not? I mean I'm not trying to bash him at all, I actually like Eto'o but in relative terms it is a lot of money.. Maybe I'm different but if I have a lot of money and I decide to give to charity, I will make it worth while.. I even laughed at Cristiano's recent donation

Nah bro......it's tough.......when you're a pro athlete.....if you're smart that is ......you have to think about the future.....that is the 50 years after your playing career is over.

You have to make wise investments and couple it with decent philantrophy and what not.The biggest contribution celebs like athletes can make is with their persona not their money.

Also professional investors and accountants don't just let you give 122 million dollars to charity............the majority would rather be fired than see their client do that.So many athletes end up broke it's not even funny.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2