3 clubs barcelona would struggle against.

+41
Lord Hades
pasquale22
chaval
arabprince
KMD
The Messiah
CBarca
michael1
Albiceleste
kiranr
leemhuis
beatrixasdfghjk.
Artemis
RedOranje
harhar11
juventus101
Khaled
Deathrow898
:{Mr.Mustachio!
braylann
justdoit_
Giggslegend
johniet
Be/\/ceCALI
Nishankly
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
Superpeppe
REWB
The Franchise
jibers
Tomwin Lannister
Swanhends
zizzle
Raptorgunner
DeviAngel
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
RealGunner
Harmonica
che
the xcx
45 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

3 clubs barcelona would struggle against. - Page 4 Empty Re: 3 clubs barcelona would struggle against.

Post by Il Capitano Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 6:48

Actually

Real Madrid
Valencia
Bayern Munich

Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

3 clubs barcelona would struggle against. - Page 4 Empty Re: 3 clubs barcelona would struggle against.

Post by pasquale22 Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 7:26

diptiman wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:LOL stoke. I would have...

-Juve

-Juve

-Juve

Buffon, Lich ( who could just about play for any team) , Marchisio/Vidal/Pirlo midfield. The immaculate Barzagli in defense who's probably Italy's best defender. Chiellini who's developing steadily at LB ... We'd give them a good runout

We are the only remaining unbeaten team in Europe. Yes we arnt in UCL but serie a is arguably the most competitive league In the world

i league (indian league) >> serie a in terms of competition.. it still sucks though
haha?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 8:40

lol just watched stoke - spurs.. they are nothing great stoke city... jonathan woodgate starts for them lol.. also this physicality thing is overrated... being short is a very good thing in a football match.. plus being midgets doesnt equate to be being weak or something .. i am the same height as messi and i could beat up the six footers on my team

considering these guys work regime, training excercising physicality doesnt make that much of a difference
technique on the other hand.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 8:48

diptiman wrote: i league (indian league) >> serie a in terms of competition.. it still sucks though

:lol!:

how ironic

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 9:02

Barca would struggle against any top side playing at their best.
It’s not that we play alien football or something.

The notion that Bayern squad is noticeable superior though is laughable.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 11:28

Since when did struggling against a team automatically mean defeat?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 11:47

Look, the fact is, this team is the best team of its generation and I will admit this now, their football is superior to every style of football there is, they have taken football tithe next level. Am moment in time, no team is on their level. The way the team is so tactically flexible is unreal. Never seen anything like it. In the Classico game, they made Madrid look inept tactically. The truth is what Guardiola has done has never been done before. He has taught the players to understand football. Look at the way the front three organise themselves to exploit weaknesses. In a game were this Barcelona side are 100% i can't see any side troubling them. In my lifetime they are comfortably the best team I have ever seen and I have watched a lot of football matches of the great teams, no team in history has played at this level. Mou just have to sit and pray Pep leaves, or they all have an accident in the team bus or La Masia burns down.

Last edited by jibers on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 12:03

lool according to this thread.

AC milan
Arsenal
bayern munich
bilbao
getafe
valencia
Inter
a good man utd
a good real madrid
stoke city

LMAO arccording to this thread barca is as easy as sh!t.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 12:11

boca juniors invincibles won apertura unbeaten. would beat Barca 4-0, 10-0 with tevez

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 12:18

Boca sucks.

gg no re.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 12:25

jibers wrote:Look, the fact is, this team is the best team of its generation and I will admit this now, their football is superior to every style of football there is, they have taken football tithe next level. Am moment in time, no team is on their level. The way the team is so tactically flexible is unreal. Never seen anything like it. In the Classico game, they made Madrid look inept tactically. The truth is what Guardiola has done has never been done before. He hasntaughtbthe players to understand football. Look at the way the front three organise themselves to exploit weaknesses. In a game were this Barcelona side areb100% i can't see any side troubling them. In my lifetime they are comfortably the best team I have ever seen and I have watched a lot of football matches of the great teams, no team in history has played at this level.myou just have to sit and pray Pep leaves, or they all have an accident in the team bus or La Masia burns down.

Agree with everything you say except the last part.

Mou + the squad we have is gonna take this thing to the next level.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum