Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold?

+55
Le Samourai
Shamirr
Raptorgunner
halamadrid2
hrealmadrid
nichabr
7amood11
billy_gr
LeSwagg James
Arquitecto
jibers
kiranr
Jack Daniels
El Chelsea Fuerte
johniet
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Ganso
Neutral
Red Alert
Magricos
Blue
ijomer
Jeps33178
rwo power
RealGunner
izzy
white_star
OLpower
zarola
julias
VanDeezNuts
Freeza
lenear1030
EarlyPrototype
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
Babun
Lord Hades
ÖMARz
Senor Penguin
Mamad
billionmillion
guest7
Doc
la bestia negra
Sushi Master
huntsman
justdoit_
LeVersacci
TheRedStag
Lord Awesome
Gil
59 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold?

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Told you Franchise is a Closet Oily haired fan. albino

Yes, you are right. Didn't want to believe you earlier, but now, after this thread, there can be no dispute. eco smile

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold?

Post by jibers Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 am

Loooool at Madrid fans. You must have never watched Ronaldo at United because if you did you will all know that the big game flop tag was used on him for a long time. It's like saying you bought kaka to be your game controller. Ronaldo has suspect mentality against big teams but he will get you points in every other game. Really don't understand where this moaning is coming from. And Ronaldo isn't the second best player, a certain midfield maestro from Barcelona is.

As Ibra said, you can't buy a big mac and treat it like whopper
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 am

Personally I don't feel CR7 is the 2nd best player in the world as its rather perplexing to say that.

Madrid fans "want" him sold for now as to make a scapegoat out of him for their poor Classico performance and thats really about it.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 am

I don't care if he is sold, I'll say that.. If he stays I don't care either, I just hope he sees limited minutes against the boys in Blue and Red (or no minutes at all :coffee: )
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:02 pm

I seriously don't condone the actions of several Madrid fans here and certainly don't have any notions of wanting Cristiano out (Di Maria is another story for me) but at least we can stop perpetuating the silly notion we all (Real Madrid fans) think alike...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Not anyone think alike and I hate generalizations but the amount of Madrid fans that want him sold (and I’m not only talking for these forums) amazes me
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:32 pm

ijomer wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Mamad wrote:we need someone help us beat Barca and that player isn't Ronaldo. for sure.
Sorry, you won't get Godolski, though. Razz

if you are talking about podolski, please tell me one of his accomplishments? specially against a big team?

he chocked in world cup against spain, MIA!!! and is in Koln where he is playing decent but can't be compared to big players.
if that was sarcasm, then i appologise, but if it was a serious comment... then... :facepalm: :facepalm:
come back when ronaldo can actually hold a pub team in the first division that alone makes me see him as a better player (yes a better player )
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 pm

I'll repeat what I said before - anyone who watches our games knows that he can be a liability whenever he doesn't score. Not to mention he constantly yells at his teammates for not passing to him, and whines.

We've had him for 3 seasons and IMO if he doesn't improve I don't see why we need him becouse I think Higuain is a better player than him and that is my opinion. A trio of Benzema - Higuain - Di Maria is much better than what we have now with Ronaldo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:41 pm

omarish wrote:I'll repeat what I said before - anyone who watches our games knows that he can be a liability whenever he doesn't score. Not to mention he constantly yells at his teammates for not passing to him, and whines.

reminds me of his games with portugal
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

supra969 wrote:come back when ronaldo can actually hold a pub team in the first division that alone makes me see him as a better player (yes a better player )

Quite a bit of players who are considered great or legendary never played for a "pub" side or had to hold a "pub" team in the 1st division to be considered great for that matter. But I guess this statement applies only to Cristiano...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

omarish wrote:I'll repeat what I said before - anyone who watches our games knows that he can be a liability whenever he doesn't score. Not to mention he constantly yells at his teammates for not passing to him, and whines.

We've had him for 3 seasons and IMO if he doesn't improve I don't see why we need him becouse I think Higuain is a better player than him and that is my opinion. A trio of Benzema - Higuain - Di Maria is much better than what we have now with Ronaldo.

Are you really willing to get rid of a player who scores 50+ goals a season? Yeah he flops for 2 games/season, but he racks up plenty of goals in almost every other game which in no way can be considered a liability.

No offense, but I think you're knee-jerking over the Barca game.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:33 pm

7amood11 wrote:Are you really willing to get rid of a player who scores 50+ goals a season? Yeah he flops for 2 games/season, but he racks up plenty of goals in almost every other game which in no way can be considered a liability.

No offense, but I think you're knee-jerking over the Barca game.

The theory is that Higuain and Benzema would more than make up that number when he is gone and still contribute more. I could be mistaken a bit but that is the logic in a nutshell...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Doc wrote:
supra969 wrote:come back when ronaldo can actually hold a pub team in the first division that alone makes me see him as a better player (yes a better player )

Quite a bit of players who are considered great or legendary never played for a "pub" side or had to hold a "pub" team in the 1st division to be considered great for that matter. But I guess this statement applies only to Cristiano...
actually im speaking in general i rate ballack as a greater player than xavi
winning a BL with a freshly promoted side and then reachung the CL finals with a team like leverkuzen is a bigger achivement that winning a CL with barca or madrid
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 pm

supra969 wrote:actually im speaking in general i rate ballack as a greater player than xavi
winning a BL with a freshly promoted side and then reachung the CL finals with a team like leverkuzen is a bigger achivement that winning a CL with barca or madrid

It's a great achievement and whisper it in the corridors of Mordor (Real Madrid section) that Leverkusen actually was the better side throughout the game in that final. However, winning a UCL is a grand achievement regardless of the side.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Doc wrote:

It's a great achievement and whisper it in the corridors of Mordor (Real Madrid section) that Leverkusen actually was the better side throughout the game in that final. However, winning a UCL is a grand achievement regardless of the side.
your somehow right but a tad wrong lets say your a professional footballer
and theoraticlly speaking you won 2 UCl's one with a team like barca or madrid
and one with a team on the same calliber as leverkuzen wich one would you consider a grand achivement
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:08 pm

I'll consider both equal achievements honestly. I'll gloat till kingdom come of winning 3 UCL titles though. Like serious gloating would take place.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:08 pm

supra969 wrote:
Doc wrote:

"a" is singular. How about winning 3 CL's, 6 leagues etc. with Barca. Add to that a WC and European Cup on the international stage. Xavi-Goat

Ballack is still top class though
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
supra969 wrote:
Doc wrote:

"a" is singular. How about winning 3 CL's, 6 leagues etc. with Barca. Add to that a WC and European Cup on the international stage. Xavi-Goat

i am not denying xavis achivements just becuase i said i rate ballack as a better footballer all what im saying he achived greatness with somehow somewhat smal clubs
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 pm

supra969 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
supra969 wrote:
Doc wrote:

i am not denying xavis achivements just becuase i said i rate ballack as a better footballer all what im saying he achived greatness with somehow somewhat smal clubs

Fair enough. We better not derail the thread, so ill leave it at that.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:33 pm

i think madrid would actually play better with him gone...his performance/contribution is basically scoring i think if madird can ditch him and not even replace him the team would perform better ..having 2-3 players with 20+ goals is better than having one guy with 40+..more options and confidence amongst a team is better than having one favorite target for a pass...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:43 pm

I am just curious about one thing. Many people seem to say that he performs against all teams but barca, so we shouldnt be so worried. But if tha tone game is the difference between winning trophies and ending up with nothing, shouldnt we be upset about it?

Yes he is great, he is this and that, but he flops when the lights shine the brightest and we need him the most. Meh, it's disappointing. He is expected to win those other games, he wouldnt be a great player otherwise, but he never makes the extra step.

As for the noobs screaming about how we would be nothing without ronaldo, well, one player doesnt make a team. I can argue that Ronaldo would be a one man show in any team he plays, because he is just that, a polarizing figure. It doesnt mean that the team would suck without him, on the contrary, they would find and create a different dynamic to play together. Didnt people scream about Man Utd being finshed when Ronaldo left? absolute BS.

i would pack his bags myself, but not now, i would wait a little more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 pm

He probably doesn't like receiving negative responses. he'll definitely think about changing his attitude.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:22 pm

What people seem to forget is that he scored 50 goals when the season was over and everyone who saw our games at that time we played purely to assist Ronaldo so we could deny Messi the pichachi :lol!:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:32 pm

I think a lot of people don't understand just how significant his financial and marketing values are.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 pm

omarish wrote:What people seem to forget is that he scored 50 goals when the season was over and everyone who saw our games at that time we played purely to assist Ronaldo so we could deny Messi the pichachi :lol!:

50 goals against small teams is really meh
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 pm

sold??? why??? because he didnt score vs barca??? never heard of the bench or doesnt that apply to ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next