shamr9pato
BiasedMilanFan3
DRK
arabprince
Forza
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng? Empty Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng?

Post by Forza Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 am

I don't mean this topic in the sense of playing style, rather that there was not much expected of either of these players when we bought them. Although there was some enthusiasm, both midfielders were not seen as the key signings that were desperately needed at the time they were purchased.

I think that Nocerino is having a real break-out season with us and has lifted his game to another level at Milan. He has scored 6 goals in 13 Serie A games thus far, many of them being quite important. Allegri has now reportedly set a 15 goal target for Nocerino in light of his new-found goal scoring ability:

"I hope Nocerino can get 15 goals this season," Allegri told Sky Italia after the match. "He already has scored six and is proving to be a [real] Milan footballer."

If Nocerino continues this form, the ex-Palermo and ex-Juve player could become a permanent fixture at Milan for a few more seasons to come. Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng? Nocipr10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng? Empty Re: Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng?

Post by arabprince Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:45 am

It is shaping up that way. I just wish he wasn't so short Sad

Wow he is 5'9? Looks a lot shorter than that.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng? Empty Re: Is Nocerino becoming another Boateng?

Post by DRK Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:52 am

It is nice having a midfielder score so much! Last year it was all our strikers doing most of the scoring
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 am

DRK wrote:It is nice having a midfielder score so much! Last year it was all our strikers doing most of the scoring

Doctor K raises a good point

It may sound a bit silly saying it out loud but our strikers shouldn't be completely reliant as the players to score the goals for us. I'm sure if we added up the assists and goals of Nocerino and Boateng so far this season, we could see how important they have been in Milan getting points on the leaderboard
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:42 am

THE IRONY?? MY FACEBOOK STATUS LAST NIGHT WAS
NOCCERION = BOATENG V.2.0
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 pm

actually hes having a better 1st season than boateng had last year. never expected him to have such an influence on the team... and to think that hes been only an emergency purchase for flamini...

our best player this season alongside ibra.

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

rich mans marchisio :bow:

come at me juve fans :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 pm

did he get the goal yesterday, or did they name it an owngoal ??

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 pm

own goal
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Ganso wrote:rich mans marchisio :bow:

lol .. Razz

i for once , didn't see that coming ; Nocerino being so effective in front of goal..or that he would be important for the team and the coach in his first season. He's doing great so far and let's all hope he keeps it up! And guess what , we got him as a replacement for Flamini; wonder what's gonna happen with Flamini when he get's back..

anyhow , hats off to Antonio
These are the kind of players Milan wants.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Flamini can go back to Arsenal or whatever,never liked him tbh,he doesnt fit in serie A/our playing style
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Dante13 wrote:

lol .. Razz

i for once , didn't see that coming ; Nocerino being so effective in front of goal..or that he would be important for the team and the coach in his first season. He's doing great so far and let's all hope he keeps it up! And guess what , we got him as a replacement for Flamini; wonder what's gonna happen with Flamini when he get's back..

i was one of those posters who was bashing so badly on nocerino but im made to eat humble pie. but i had said though that i was very impressed with nocerino of palermo but was only skeptical if he could do the same at milan. nocerino progress reminds me of abate....

ya strange... flamini will be back, good thing our defensive midfield department will be strengthened ...
flamini contract runs out in june, if he doesnt renew i have a strange feeling that he might sign up for PSG..

anyway with every improving nocerino we are very lucky. in june van bommel will leave, while ambrosini gattuso flamini situation remains uncertain. i would love to see either fernando of porto, sandro of tottenham or that belgian dude of cagliari comes to us as one of the DM replacements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Ganso wrote:Flamini can go back to Arsenal or whatever,never liked him tbh,he doesnt fit in serie A/our playing style

he might sign up for PSG or Arsenal for free who knows... contract runs out in june... 4.5 million a season ... player..

he was so good but i think ya ur right ganso, his playing style doesnt fit in serie a...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

lol .. Razz

i was one of those posters who was bashing so badly on nocerino but im made to eat humble pie. but i had said though that i was very impressed with nocerino of palermo but was only skeptical if he could do the same at milan. nocerino progress reminds me of abate....

ya strange... flamini will be back, good thing our defensive midfield department will be strengthened ...
flamini contract runs out in june, if he doesnt renew i have a strange feeling that he might sign up for PSG..

anyway with every improving nocerino we are very lucky. in june van bommel will leave, while ambrosini gattuso flamini situation remains uncertain. i would love to see either fernando of porto, sandro of tottenham or that belgian dude of cagliari comes to us as one of the DM replacements.

I am not sure what's going to happen , but in any case , i think Flamini failed to establish himself as an 11 player and that says a lot to me. With Nocerino , Aquilani and Boateng being important to our midfield , not to mention Van Bommel , i think he should pack up and go this summer. The 2nd half of the season , should be his last chance. Enough with Flamini waiting-to-become... Nocerino , Boateng and Abate got their chances and proved they can.

He is a Rossonero since 2009 and although Gattuso and Ambrosini have stalled him enough , he had enough time in my opinion as a fan. He either does better than Nocerino or bye bye :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 am

JespSwe wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

lol .. Razz

you mean Radja Nainggolan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radja_Nainggolan
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 am

Flamini will not take Nocerino's spot when he comes back believe that. Flamini will fight with Aquilani for a spot, if not I can see him being tried at the DM role, I think that is most natural to him
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 am

I really hope Flamini comes back and does good. He really improved last season, cut down on yellows and reds
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:03 am

how dare you tongue

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:29 am

Also on Nocerino, the tiny amount we paid for him :bow:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 am

Luca wrote:

how dare you tongue

Juve should have never gotten rid of Nocerino. I said so when I saw him as a youth and then at U21.

We are being made to realise why...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Fadi having heart attacks 24/7

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

To be honest, there have been many games, prior to his Milan arrival, which may have lead to people, and bigger clubs, having their doubts about him
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:56 am

Ganso wrote:Flamini can go back to Arsenal or whatever,never liked him tbh,he doesnt fit in serie A/our playing style

Oh so Flamini doesn't fit into our style, but Gattuso, Nocerino, van Bommel and Ambrosini do? Please. With two or even possibly three of those players he is like looking set to depart come seasons end, Flamini should be retained. Offered a reduced salary, but definitely retained. He offers defensive stability, but is also very tactically able and hopefully makes a full recovery from his unfortunate injury.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 am

Lynx100 wrote:
Luca wrote:

how dare you tongue

Juve should have never gotten rid of Nocerino. I said so when I saw him as a youth and then at U21.

We are being made to realise why...

Realized that long before he played for Milan but there is no need to live in the past

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 am

Nocerino + more than 20m euro's for Amauri-gol. Good business as usual from Alessio Secco.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next