+3
McLewis
Tifoso Romanista
Patrick Bateman
7 posters

Go down

Zampa on Luis Enrique  Empty Zampa on Luis Enrique

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Zampa: "Luis Enrique in trouble, would end the season with him, but I would change for next year"

Another four goals conceded. A team in disarray, there is no ability to react. A team that did not give the feeling of wanting to fight and it is worrying. The Roma must consider technical change for next season. The Juventus is stronger, but it's the same thing happened with Lecce . The Roma did not even cups, you can not keep making the same mistakes. I did not understand the choice of Simone Perrotta , the last time he held was in Florence . We did shots on goal, we have not shown signs of life, this problem must be solved. The Juve played with a wicked one. In addition more events like those of Lamela , is likely to take four days, we should not react so, we must stay, so did Totti in Tudor ; yet another expulsion, many last man. I see Luis Enrique in trouble, I would go on until the end of stagione.Non is unacceptable that after 7/8 months to see more performance as well. "

Thoughts ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Zampa on Luis Enrique  Empty Re: Zampa on Luis Enrique

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

:cyclops: get the ef out Enrique before i kill you , simply retard person , so angry that i could literally kill him by my hand , we have to play against opponent +Enrique
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 am

Zampa on Luis Enrique  528770_366683310044921_114976301882291_991627_1895043486_n
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:19 am

Sorano Totti wrote:Zampa on Luis Enrique  528770_366683310044921_114976301882291_991627_1895043486_n

Your Sig Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 am

Zampa makes a good point,why Perrotta in the MID when he hasn't hardly played at all for us in the 2nd part of the season and Rosi instead of Taddei was another head scratcher. scratch
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 am

:facepalm: Some one please tell me why 4 1 2 12 ? feeling too confident go bang a chick dont eff the team
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

Borini as a TREQ

Zampa on Luis Enrique  AcIOn

What I cannot understand is why he didn't start Totti in one of the biggest games of the season. :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 am

Pjanic was the trequartista actually lol.

Disagree with Zampa though on our need to replace him this summer. Only way I see us losing him is if Barca come a-calling should Pep leave. Other than that, we signed him knowing that this is a long-term project. Why oust him after one season?

We'd have to start all over again next season with a completely different system. Results will NOT improve there either. Better to stay the course and the results will come in their own time.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 am

He said in an interview after the match that he was playing with 2 TREQ'S Pjanic and Borini. scratch
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 am

McLewis wrote:Pjanic was the trequartista actually lol.

Disagree with Zampa though on our need to replace him this summer. Only way I see us losing him is if Barca come a-calling should Pep leave. Other than that, we signed him knowing that this is a long-term project. Why oust him after one season?

We'd have to start all over again next season with a completely different system. Results will NOT improve there either. Better to stay the course and the results will come in their own time.

Totti out against Juve simply shows that he is against Roma Mad He should leave i am calling for Don Fabio
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 am

Sorano Totti wrote:

Totti out against Juve simply shows that he is against Roma Mad He should leave i am calling for Don Fabio

Fabio is a Judas.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 am

Sorano Totti wrote:

Roma fans would never accept Fabio back after what he did to us all those years ago.

As for Totti's absence...I do think Enrique was going to bring him on at some point in the game, but the red card threw all that out the window. I personally think it was a good decision. We'll now have him at 100% for Fiorentina midweek. Why risk him in a match we obviously were not going to win? LE will never admit it publicly, but I'd wager that's what he was thinking to himself.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 am

He made the strongest Roma in this decade , and bu the way i hear about Transfers honestly i dont know how thing are going to get better
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 am

I knew what this would be like when we signed Luis Enrique. He's an all or nothing coach. We either win big or we lose big. There has been very little in between. Have you noticed how few draws we have this season? How a lot of our results are by big margins? That's down to what type of coach LE is. We either score a lot of goals or we concede a lot of goals. It's a feature of LE's game.

It's always going to be this way and honestly, losses like this are exactly what I envisioned, but at the same time...our 4-0 mauling of Inter was exactly what I envisioned as well. It goes both ways, guys. It's 2 different directions, almost like Janus...the two-headed ancient Roman god that sees both in the future as well as in the past. A bit mystical, but I think it's an apt comparison.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 am

What Luis Enrique is trying to do is one great thing sack him at the end of the season and prepare for bumping ride for yrs to come new plans,new era, new players, some worthy sold ( like we did with Diego). Give LE another season and summer and MONEY and the players he needs and I am sure he will deliver. I still think that Gago is not the player u needed no way + you are young team and you must grow. One thing I didn't like about LE is that he gave up today after 2-0 he even told that I wouldn't tell that but....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 am

You guys are going to listen to Zampa of all people? He changes coaches more often than his socks ffs.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 am

McLewis wrote:I knew what this would be like when we signed Luis Enrique. He's an all or nothing coach. We either win big or we lose big. There has been very little in between. Have you noticed how few draws we have this season? How a lot of our results are by big margins? That's down to what type of coach LE is. We either score a lot of goals or we concede a lot of goals. It's a feature of LE's game.

It's always going to be this way and honestly, losses like this are exactly what I envisioned, but at the same time...our 4-0 mauling of Inter was exactly what I envisioned as well. It goes both ways, guys. It's 2 different directions, almost like Janus...the two-headed ancient Roman god that sees both in the future as well as in the past. A bit mystical, but I think it's an apt comparison.

Least draws of any team in the league, fourth most wins
It certainly is the way LE approaches the game

But honestly, sometimes its just the defense. The defense does not make it easy. If your attack gets rolling quickly then that is when they win games.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 am

Thumbs up respect To Juventus fans , hope you guys win the league and we make it to CL even though that is farther for us now , Cl is not entertaining for me with Roma out smoking
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:You guys are going to listen to Zampa of all people? He changes coaches more often than his socks ffs.

It's Carlo Zampa actually, not Zamparini. Zampa's a famous Roman commentator and pundit. If you've ever seen a Roma youtube video of a beautiful goal and the commentator is screaming like a girl...that's Zampa Very Happy
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Cosmico :vagi:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:I knew what this would be like when we signed Luis Enrique. He's an all or nothing coach. We either win big or we lose big. There has been very little in between. Have you noticed how few draws we have this season? How a lot of our results are by big margins? That's down to what type of coach LE is. We either score a lot of goals or we concede a lot of goals. It's a feature of LE's game.

Least draws of any team in the league, fourth most wins
It certainly is the way LE approaches the game

But honestly, sometimes its just the defense. The defense does not make it easy. If your attack gets rolling quickly then that is when they win games.

Good points.

This is ultimately why I think LE ignores our defensive frailties. He's all-attack and he believes that if our attack is on song, then it doesn't really matter how many goals we concede. He's more of a "score more than you concede" coach. I don't like that personally as it's incompatible with Italian football, but it fits LE to a tee.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 pm

we don't need any change. LE is just fine. don't want to see coach like Ranieri and Capello ever again at Roma. our beloved Roma must play scintillating football, results are by-products :coffee:

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Cosmico :vagi:
Zampa on Luis Enrique  Inceptionr
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin