The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by danyjr on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:33 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Argentina will host the G20 summit as we are engaged in a civil war Laughing

I was there for 40 days this summer, honestly the locals complain as we always do about how everything is shit and expensive but we were still having our asados every weekend, smoke our American cigarettes and drink our wine every day.

I could tell the poor have gotten poorer though and foreign goods were way more expensive. I was using Suavé shampoo the whole time there and that shit dandruffs my scalp like salted popcorn Laughing

danyjr
First Team
First Team

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Just read
The finals will be played on a home-and-away two-legged basis, with the higher-seeded team hosting the second leg.

The away goals rule will not be applied, and extra time will be played if the aggregate score is tied after the second leg

Asia should take a note tbh

kick off would be 4 AM by my time would like to watch

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Spoiler:
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Perspolis

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:12 pm

@danyjr wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Argentina will host the G20 summit as we are engaged in a civil war Laughing

I was there for 40 days this summer, honestly the locals complain as we always do about how everything is shit and expensive but we were still having our asados every weekend, smoke our American cigarettes and drink our wine every day.

I could tell the poor have gotten poorer though and foreign goods were way more expensive. I was using Suavé shampoo the whole time there and that shit dandruffs my scalp like salted popcorn Laughing

In true argentine fashion, complaining is by far the #1 sport.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:13 am

thank to God

at last, superclassico at final matches for the first time

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Any future Ayala, Simone, Aimar to watch out for??? Really want to watch this game. It's not on TV so I will try to find some decent stream.

BTW, one of the earliest football matches I had seen was Libertadores final between Penarol and Colocolo (I think).
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:49 pm

Will try to watch these ones even if it's very hard timewise, impossible if you have to get up early

But these seem to be Saturday nights? So that might be doable Thumbs up

Edit: Wait 20h CET? That's easy lmao

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 pm

@iftikhar wrote:Any future Ayala, Simone, Aimar to watch out for??? Really want to watch this game. It's not on TV so I will try to find some decent stream.

BTW, one of the earliest football matches I had seen was Libertadores final between Penarol and Colocolo (I think).

Best talent coming out of these two teams is Pavón by a mile and even then I don't think he will be hugely successful if he moves to Europe. Lamela level of success at best. Quintero from River is also decent but nowhere near those names you mentioned.

What is worse is many of our so-called talents move to meh leagues where they just want to earn money and don't think about progressing, for example MLS has become a lucrative destination for up and coming youngsters these days. Although you could say this is a universal trend.

For me Icardi and Dybala are the future for Argentina. Shame they didn't get a single minute of play from that moron that is Sampaoli this World Cup.

First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38