Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:33 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Argentina will host the G20 summit as we are engaged in a civil war Laughing

I was there for 40 days this summer, honestly the locals complain as we always do about how everything is shit and expensive but we were still having our asados every weekend, smoke our American cigarettes and drink our wine every day.

I could tell the poor have gotten poorer though and foreign goods were way more expensive. I was using Suavé shampoo the whole time there and that shit dandruffs my scalp like salted popcorn Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Sina Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Just read
The finals will be played on a home-and-away two-legged basis, with the higher-seeded team hosting the second leg.

The away goals rule will not be applied, and extra time will be played if the aggregate score is tied after the second leg

Asia should take a note tbh

kick off would be 4 AM by my time would like to watch
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:12 pm

danyjr wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Argentina will host the G20 summit as we are engaged in a civil war Laughing

I was there for 40 days this summer, honestly the locals complain as we always do about how everything is shit and expensive but we were still having our asados every weekend, smoke our American cigarettes and drink our wine every day.

I could tell the poor have gotten poorer though and foreign goods were way more expensive. I was using Suavé shampoo the whole time there and that shit dandruffs my scalp like salted popcorn Laughing

In true argentine fashion, complaining is by far the #1 sport.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:13 am

thank to God

at last, superclassico at final matches for the first time

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Any future Ayala, Simone, Aimar to watch out for??? Really want to watch this game. It's not on TV so I will try to find some decent stream.

BTW, one of the earliest football matches I had seen was Libertadores final between Penarol and Colocolo (I think).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:49 pm

Will try to watch these ones even if it's very hard timewise, impossible if you have to get up early

But these seem to be Saturday nights? So that might be doable Thumbs up

Edit: Wait 20h CET? That's easy lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 pm

iftikhar wrote:Any future Ayala, Simone, Aimar to watch out for??? Really want to watch this game. It's not on TV so I will try to find some decent stream.

BTW, one of the earliest football matches I had seen was Libertadores final between Penarol and Colocolo (I think).

Best talent coming out of these two teams is Pavón by a mile and even then I don't think he will be hugely successful if he moves to Europe. Lamela level of success at best. Quintero from River is also decent but nowhere near those names you mentioned.

What is worse is many of our so-called talents move to meh leagues where they just want to earn money and don't think about progressing, for example MLS has become a lucrative destination for up and coming youngsters these days. Although you could say this is a universal trend.

For me Icardi and Dybala are the future for Argentina. Shame they didn't get a single minute of play from that moron that is Sampaoli this World Cup.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:23 am

My hometown club Alianza Lima currently beating the champions River plate 1-0 neymar
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:24 am

Gremio v Palmeiras about to kick off, looking forward to Chelsea hero Ramires warm my heart like he did in the good old days Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:29 am

Also AC Milan legend Luiz Adriano playing :bow:

He's 32 btw Shocked
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:30 am

He's just 32?! Must be thinking of the wrong one
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:31 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:He's just 32?! Must be thinking of the wrong one

The one from Shakhtar Donetsk and AC Milan. I thought he was younger Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:02 am

HOLY MOTHER what a hit!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:06 am

Filipe Melo red carded Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:11 am

Kick wrote:Filipe Melo red carded Laughing

Evergreen post
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:29 pm

We have one foot and a half in the semis already.

Unfortunately like last year's final we're playing the second leg away at monumehtal and River are on a good form. But if we get passed them, I'm quite confident we can beat the Brazilians (most likely Flamengo) in the final.

Football's coming home lads :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:48 am

Kick wrote:Gremio v Palmeiras about to kick off, looking forward to Chelsea hero Ramires warm my heart like he did in the good old days Proud

Second leg on, two goals in 3 minutes :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:52 am

And another :bow:

Gremio now leading on away goals :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:59 am

What's behind this new Libertadores phase Kick? Decent showtimes in your part of the world?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:30 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What's behind this new Libertadores phase Kick? Decent showtimes in your part of the world?

Currently unenployed and have access to the French, Italian, Spanish leagues and Libertadores. So I've been watching replays of most of those leagues but the Copa is live in the morning for me Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:32 am

It's also hugely exciting :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:16 am

Another Boca-River showdown this time semifinals
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 am

Wasn't the last Copa final few weeks ago (in Spain I suppose) and it's already semifinal??? Do they have a shorter cycle or something?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:12 pm

I think you mean Copa America that was a month ago. This is the libertadores. The last final was in December 2018 and yes it was in Madrid due to security reasons.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:00 am

Perucho21 wrote:I think you mean Copa America that was a month ago. This is the libertadores. The last final was in December 2018 and yes it was in Madrid due to security reasons.
I'm talking about the Libertadores. Didn't realize it's already 8 months since. Possibly I'm confused since European season has just began. Razz
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:27 pm

Congratulations to Flamengo for becoming 2019 Libertadores champions.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next