Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Catracho Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am

rsinatra wrote:
Catracho wrote:
rsinatra wrote:i'm back from vacation. so , corinthians have won, huh? were the games good? i had no access to internet where i was.

as a santos fan, im disappointed that we didn't reach the final and that our rivals have won it. but what can u do? after more than 100 years, it had to happen. it'll happen again in another hundred trololol.

all the critics being silenced by Tite. impeccable. league title and now this.

and to all the boca fans who were so sure that corinthians were the easier opponents and that they would win this: ROFLMAO. Very Happy

P.S. could the CWC be any more boring? Corinthians x Chelsea a possible final. i sure as hell ain't going to waste my time watching that..

kinda like how Santos didn't waste their time winning it.. o wait... KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BiCampeaoes do mundo!!

as a matter of fact, yes we have won it twice.. you have not. this is going to be the first time you deservedly go to the CWC to fight for the true CWC title. anyone who thinks otherwise is biased. and we still have 3 Libertadores titles against 1 of yours.. so, take it easy, you've got a long way ahead of you ..

p.s. corinthians are still not the most talented team in south america. same goes for chelsea in europe. and that's why that final won't be exciting either. imagine a 0-0 and penalties lol.

2011 one CL... before 2011.. Santos was garbage for... 7 years??? and before 04... they were bad for like another 6..

Corinthians is better than Santos... Your team is all built around history, noone really supports Santos other than grandparents and little kids.

Santos enjoy mediocrity for the next decade, cuz Neymar and Ganso are choking it up in the Brasileirao.. again kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

We already conquered the world once, time to do it again Afro

HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by braylann Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:03 pm

[quote="Catracho"]wheres the Boca scum posters???

In our Cuevas, remember?

In the end Corinthians win. The best team doesn´t always win. I think the club world cup will be great, two of the not so best teams in europe and SA will compete. Hopefully an African or Asian club win.

You won because of our shit defense and low morale. Your team was completely outplayed for the most part of the two games. Roncaglia was transfered and Orion got injured. We had terrible attacking prowess, unfortunately. Silva and Mouche need to go. The last Libertadores we won we had Palacios and Palermo, this attack is embarrassing.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Yes. Give Mouche to America please at least in the current America side Mouche won't be surrounded by cowpoke players (looking at Silva and Riquelme). Plus this lose counts as a double win for me. Boca din't win Copa Libertadores, River ascend, and Mouche's price won't go as high now since he didn't win.

Not that it matters much though. The rebranding of the Mexican League will leave us out of Copa Libertadores from now on. Sad
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm

I apologize...I came into this thread wrong. I apologize for the trolling and insulting.

Corinthians deserves the title, they performed very well. It´s nice to see a new side in the mix, even though I really wanted Boca to win (obviously)

Congrats!

One of my best friends growing up in the states was Brasilian, Corinthians fan. We were the only south americans at my high school and we were the only ones who avidly watched soccer. For awhile we both enjoyed watching Corinthians (me, because of Tevez, Masch). I don´t hate Corinthians, in fact of all the Brasilian teams I prefer them because of the time I spent watching them.

Congratulations, Corinthians fans. Try not to troll the people who dont deserve it so much.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 pm

bc go on gl chat
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Bro why are you bumping a year old thread?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 29, 2013 11:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bro why are you bumping a year old thread?

didnt mean to. im so confused lol
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:11 am

Repurposing this thread

An hour ago River were winning the semifinals 3-0 aggregate over Lanus

Now it's 3-4

WTF
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:31 am

Watched it also

What a game. The emotions felt from the Lanus fans were great.

BC, do you think it was a penalty? At first glance it didn't seem like it was until VAR kicked in
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:39 am

They have VAR in that part of the world?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 am

Yeah def didn't look like a pen at first.

I think the main issue is that there were things that VAR didn't catch, like a handball in the box in the first half that would've put us 3-0
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 am

Arthur killing it at the final. The next Xavi.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Alianza Lima vs Boca Juniors tonight

Arriba Alianza let's get it
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:59 pm

I can not believe anybody has mentioned Deportivo Lara beating Independiente. Than again, I forget you are all hysterical little teenage Asian girls who only play computer football and watch WWE and I dont think Lara are on the latest version of FIFA or FM?
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Arthur killing it at the final. The next Xavi.

Just wanted to point out I out hipstered you all :coffee:

Still holding up hope for a superclasico final but it will prob he Gremio Boca
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:07 am

River did it!

Now Boca needs to seal the deal and Buenos Aires will burn to the ground.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 am

Do you want Superclasico in final or as fan do you prefer not ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:River VAR did it!

Fixed :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Robespierre wrote:Do you want Superclasico in final or as fan do you prefer not ?
how could it get more epic than that?

But someone will die, so kinda.

Also Dany pls it was a 100% correct call, Gremio played anti football the entire match like in the first leg and paid for it. Had they tried to score instead of wasting time maybe it would've been another story.

just focus on getting there too
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:07 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Do you want Superclasico in final or as fan do you prefer not ?
how could it get more epic than that?

But someone will die, so kinda.

Also Dany pls it was a 100% correct call, Gremio played anti football the entire match like in the first leg and paid for it. Had they tried to score instead of wasting time maybe it would've been another story.

just focus on getting there too

Well I haven't still idea how I could resist to that Euroderby on Champions League semi-final 2002-2003 , and I don't wish It again.

It is so exciting for a neutral,  I hope it happens, but I don't know if I 'd hope same if I am fan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 am

River vs Boca for the final
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 am

Already put $100 on Boca before Copa started.

Make me a millionaire Xeneizes Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:35 am

Forza Boca !
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 am

danyjr wrote:Already put $100 on Boca before Copa started.

Make me a millionaire Xeneizes Proud
what odds?

Damn that loss is going to hurt even more

Argentina will host the G20 summit as we are engaged in a civil war Laughing

Unless gremio successfully gets in through the desk
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 am

26/1 at the start of the competition.

You've been very lucky in the past few superclásicos but I'm certain it will be a close game with us having the advantage this time round. If the second leg was in Bombonera I'd be certain we'll be champions.

I'm also inclined to put another 100 on Pavón getting an assist too Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:33 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Argentina will host the G20 summit as we are engaged in a civil war Laughing

I was there for 40 days this summer, honestly the locals complain as we always do about how everything is shit and expensive but we were still having our asados every weekend, smoke our American cigarettes and drink our wine every day.

I could tell the poor have gotten poorer though and foreign goods were way more expensive. I was using Suavé shampoo the whole time there and that shit dandruffs my scalp like salted popcorn Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next