Doc
Slash
adnyana179
shaven
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

still, jube dont through money out of window. lass is better, I want the better player in real madrid note a jube reject.

I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass

Post by the xcx Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:23 pm

I agree tbh, We should keep lass, only as a sub tho..
I dont see him taking the starting XI spot from khedira anytime soon.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 am

I-no wrote:still, jube dont through money out of window. lass is better, I want the better player in real madrid note a jube reject.

Shut up teste di cazzo! What have you got against our club calling us that, and this is not the first time. You should be ashamed and you have no moral right to do that.

Back on topic, if 20 million is the price, he definitely won't come to Juventus. And Melo + 6 million would be a stupid move on our part too.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
I-no wrote:still, jube dont through money out of window. lass is better, I want the better player in real madrid note a jube reject.

Shut up teste di cazzo! What have you got against our club calling us that, and this is not the first time. You should be ashamed and you have no moral right to do that.

Back on topic, if 20 million is the price, he definitely won't come to Juventus. And Melo + 6 million would be a stupid move on our part too.
cazzo vai via stronzo! you dont like it I wont call jube anymore, hands off lass. keep melo, he should rot like juve for next years, fssss
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 am

I-no wrote:

cazzo vai via stronzo! you dont like it I wont call jube anymore, hands off lass. keep melo, he should rot like juve for next years, fssss

Fine with me. You shouldn't get angry at us because of a report. And you put a 20 million price tag on him so you've got your wish.

You got pinged for it in the Generals by Devi (admin), and you still continue... And hey, I'm not the one acting like an asshole like you said. If you wanna say shit about my club, then I'd rather you say it in our section and get the backlash you deserve (but nevermind that, I noticed it).
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:19 am

I-no wrote:

Fine with me. You shouldn't get angry at us because of a report. And you put a 20 million price tag on him so you've got your wish.

You got pinged for it in the Generals by Devi (admin), and you still continue... And hey, I'm not the one acting like an asshole like you said. If you wanna say shit about my club, then I'd rather you say it in our section and get the backlash you deserve (but nevermind that, I noticed it).
where did devi say anything? ok, next time I will tell you every thing in your face. you are juve fan, right?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 am

[quote="I-no"]
where did devi say anything? ok, next time I will tell you every thing in your face. you are juve fan, right?

Yes I am. But instead of coming to the Juventus forums and saying it, isn't it better to not say bad stuff at all? Cool
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:32 am

[quote="MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan"]
I-no wrote:

Yes I am. But instead of coming to the Juventus forums and saying it, isn't it better to not say bad stuff at all? Cool
moggi, juve and others destroyed serie a. reason enough for me to dislike your club. pre calciopoli I would never insult juve not so much now.no reason to go to juve section for the moment, even more to insult, sleep calmly.my dad was very disappointed.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 am

I-no wrote:
moggi, juve and others destroyed serie a. reason enough for me to dislike your club. pre calciopoli I would never insult juve not so much now.no reason to go to juve section for the moment, even more to insult, sleep calmly.my dad was very disappointed.

Ok, that's your opinion. I disagree, but I won't argue or try change your mind.

Hmmmmm... I guess we'll leave it at there. I don't want to muck up this thread more than it already has been, but I had to intervene.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm

I really really hope Juventus buy him

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I've got a new theory!!! As Background; Nick, Sportczy and I have had a debate of 3 different theories.

Nick says Juve is ready to buy Lass (at what I believe is inflated transfer fee (20M) plus his new salary demand 4.5M and that we are waiting for this deal to happen to fund the Coentrao purchase. Nick also believes we will then look for a new DM to replace Lass (if Melo doesn't come).

Sportczy says we need to get rid of him at any cost since he has stated publically that he wants to go. He says we will lower our transfer fee and take Melo to make up the difference and replace Lass as DM.

I'm saying that Lass may not leave. The club (Mou) wants him to stay and have given him a new contract (salary) that he is still sitting on. This increased transfer fee (and Lass subsequent salary demand) is all about getting a premium for him if he does leave, but more than likely noone including Juve will pay and then Madrid can say to him, look noone can pay the value you are worth. Lass' agent also supposedly put out a statement yesterday that they don't have any issues with Madrid. This likely is a backup plan for them if he doesn't get the quaranteed starter position and inflated salary, he will stay. When Madrid told Juve to pay the 20M transfer fee if they want Lass, they were in effect saying we don't want Melo.

My new twist is the replacement DM is Gago. Apparently he hasn't yet been told by club he isn't wanted / needed. This implies to me they are waiting to see if Lass stays or not. So far this year, there never has been a reliable story that we were looking for a new DM (or another MF for that matter).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm

But Gago gets injured brushing his teeth! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:But Gago gets injured brushing his teeth! Suspect

Hehe LOL

I didn't say I liked it, it's a theory. I'm of the opinion that we don't need either one of them. I think we have more than enough MFs, that we are better off with end to end MFs and when we do need to use a pure DM, we can use Pepe, Ramos, Albiol or even Carvalho.

Hell I'm not convinced of some of the proposed changes (left foot at RB, Ade as 3rd striker, Kaka remaining), but it's obvious Mou is running this and we have to go along with his thoughts.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm

hold on, didnt say juve will pay 20M, they really want him, but im not sure they will pay that high. And we might look for a replacement, no certainty.

I think you underestimate Lass' will to play for the french national team. Sportsczy may disagree with me here, but Alou diarra is not better player than lass, and despite having a rather poor season with bordeaux, he was still getting called up ahead of lass. Ok, he got injured when he was gonna get called, but blanc is iin effect telling lass to gtfo RM.

As for gago replacing lass, there is a bit of a disparity profile wise i think. An healthy gago can stick around sure, but im not sure he fits the B2B profile mourinho seemed to looking for. Regardless how shaky lass can be, he can still launch an attack on his own from the back. Gago is a great passer, but he doesnt really move much, nor runs upfield.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Just saying, why wasn't Gago told he was free to leave (like they have done with leon and Canales and possibly Garay). Mou wouldn't let him go in January yet he didn't really have any plans for him. I think Mou just wants him around as a back-up back-up reserve.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Lass should be counting his blessings that he wasn't on French WC squad!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Lass is obviously better than Diarra. I actually find the favoritism by Blanc for Diarra and Gourcuff pretty distasteful... and i like Blanc a lot.

In any case, with M'Villa, a healthy Diaby and Martin, neither Lass nor Diarra will see much of the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

then he should stay at real madrid sportcry. no lass for juve, keep melo away.can you write him or his agent an email?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am

Wait Martin? he does not play the same position as Lass and I think Lass can be better than Diaby.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 am

sportsczy wrote:But Gago gets injured brushing his teeth! Suspect
Suspect scratch bounce :bball: Mad
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Wait Martin? he does not play the same position as Lass and I think Lass can be better than Diaby.

Martin is a AM (top assist man by far in L1 at 22 years of age). Diaby is a b2b mid. Lass is a DM. In Blanc's system, there's only room for one DM and that's M'Villa imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 am

Considering Lass' price tag (20m) and the wages he reprtedly wants (4.5m a year), I can safely say that this won't happen.

And it's looking increasingly unlikely that Melo will leave either. We were going to get rid of him once we signed Inler, and since that deal isn't progressing very well, I think we'll have to stay with Melo.

Melo is an amazing player anyway, so it's good to know that he'll most likely be staying.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 am

7amood11 wrote:Considering Lass' price tag (20m) and the wages he reprtedly wants (4.5m a year), I can safely say that this won't happen.

And it's looking increasingly unlikely that Melo will leave either. We were going to get rid of him once we signed Inler, and since that deal isn't progressing very well, I think we'll have to stay with Melo.

Melo is an amazing player anyway, so it's good to know that he'll most likely be staying.
Im happy for you, fingers crossed :queen:
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 am

We could not sell Lass. But it would be awful on the rep of the club with young players looking at our depth... and he would leave for free next summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am

The Sunday Times claims that Spurs are willing to swap Sandro for Lass.
I would do it tbh he is not a high profile player, young and talented going forward and defending. He can play B2B as well.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3