Doc
Slash
adnyana179
shaven
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass Empty Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Juventus is reported by AS, to be trying to negotiate with Real Madrid to acquire Lass. Thus Moratta will organize by the end of the week a video conference with Jose Angel and Perez to negotiate his purchase. Despite Lass saying that he wants to go in england, Juventus doesnt give up, and they are ready to insert Felipe Melo in the Deal + 6M.

However, since it's Lass trying to force his way out, despite being told he is wanted and being offered a new contract, RM isnt looking to compromise and juventus will have to pay the asking price which is around 20M.
Surely more to come if contact is indeed made.

Juventus meanwhile is trying to convince his agent so he can persuade the player, as Conte sees Lass as a perfect compliment to Pirlo. Since we are looking to finish the deal with coentrao, his sale has become a priority, so that we use his sale money to make our signings.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass Empty Re: Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass

Post by shaven Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 pm

why just now?

i think the rumours started last may with the inclusion of garay as well
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass Empty Re: Juventus trying to negotiate for Lass

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 pm

shaven wrote:why just now?

i think the rumours started last may with the inclusion of garay as well

what do you mean?

yh the garay was linked to juventus as well, but they dont need a CB. Lass persists in leaving and he isnt getting "big" offers from england from what i get, while Conte is a big fan and they are trying to boot Melo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Lass is not a 20 million dollar player. Madrid is being a bit outrageous in its demands here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

he wont go for 20 but at least 18 at which we bought him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

20m gogogog

Really love to see him leave

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Early in his Real Madrid career, he actually showed signs that he may be worth the price tag. It's too bad his career basically descended by the season.

If we can manage to sell for 18 to 20, I'll be quite happy.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm

I doubt anyone will pay even 15mil for Lass...

Slash
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 pm

the club isnt looking to sell him in the first place so he will have to stay, they dont mind lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm

It's about time Real Madrid start selling its players at market or above market value...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

15-20m will be enough imo. Willl Felipe Melo be happy on the bench if he does come?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Melo? Lame. I hope we get more than 15 for Lass
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Don't sell him at all. The price tag of 20 mil € is just right Very Happy
It's easier to have him as back up, we know how he performs and he doesn't need time to adapt Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Lass wants to go somewhere he will be a starter because of the Euro. If he stays here, Blanc wont call him up, despite the fact that he is playing and doing well. I cant blame him, at 25 it's hard to give up on NT football.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Excellent. juve attempt to negotiate? then lass will stay with us. Lass is one of the best dms in the world and we need him. I cannot trust our midfield to khedira, hes too injury prone (I really dont favor injury prone players if anyone hasnt noticed. too much risk vs benefit).
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

i think its the wrong move to sell lass. despite what people think of him he has been able to come off the bench and preform very well in the past year. you guys all forget how many times you all placed him as MOTM in the old forums.

what we are also all forgetting is how rare his type of DM is these days. selling him kills off that dimension of our game. id like to keep our options open, sell gago to juve they need him more than lass and we need lass more than gago.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:16 pm

deezydeez wrote:i think its the wrong move to sell lass. despite what people think of him he has been able to come off the bench and preform very well in the past year. you guys all forget how many times you all placed him as MOTM in the old forums.

what we are also all forgetting is how rare his type of DM is these days. selling him kills off that dimension of our game. id like to keep our options open, sell gago to juve they need him more than lass and we need lass more than gago.

This. Although iirc, gago wants boca junoirs return.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:18 pm

It's not up to Madrid... he wants to leave very badly and has made it clear. We are going to sell him. But we're being tough negotiators. We can always back off when the transfer season is towards the end. But for now, no need to be wimps in negotiations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah, we arent choosing to sell him. He WANTS TO GO. we offered him more money and he turned it down. Unless he is a starter, he has no chance for the NT, that's how it goes.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm

if lass and gago are both gone.. then we need to sign another DM/defensive typeCM player.

who?

m'vila? cant even think of any DMs that would even possibly be on the market.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm

M'Vila won't come either.

That's why we're considering getting Melo. Altintop can fulfill that role too imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

I dont know if we are considering melo tho, dude has mental issues, is that what we must stay away from? That guy would be a guaranteed red against Barca.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 pm

i laught at anyone who justifies him staying. i hope juve just go ahead and pay 15 mil euros or something and then he leaves.

he doesnt wasnt madrid, and im sure we can get a better dm out there if needed.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

This one is contentious for me. Far from a perfect fit for him.

Conte's 4-2-4 in the past has not used a natural DM, or for that matter a Regista like Pirlo. Indeed if we are talking only about fitting Conte's system the Midfield, Pirlo won't walk into our team, never mind lass.

As for the money your asking too, It's a joke surely? :lol!:

Hate to break it to you guys, but I just don't see it.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

cmon manchester city.. ur time is now.

15 mil euros for the fenchman cmon now..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next