Has Neuer overtaken C.Ronaldo as the 2nd best player in the world?

+12
milanfan7
BestInTheWorld
BiasedMilanFan3
julias
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Senor Penguin
LeSwagg James
rwo power
S
Lord Hades
The Messiah
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has Neuer overtaken C.Ronaldo as the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Neuer overtaken C.Ronaldo as the 2nd best player in the world?

Post by The Messiah Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am

teamanarchy wrote:Idrisozet... no. It just hasn't registered.
Is English your mother tongue?
Or it lost in textual translation...
Humour is a complicated thing

Well. I might not be the best English student around, while I also clearly play around most of the time but I do understand that humour can mean the quality of being funny. Also called sense of Humour, the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous or a situation speech(like in this scenario).

Let me ask you a question, Mr English Teacher. Do you have the ability to distinguish from what it takes to respond to a statement from what it takes to react to a statement..?

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Has Neuer overtaken C.Ronaldo as the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Neuer overtaken C.Ronaldo as the 2nd best player in the world?

Post by teamanarchy Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Mr. English teacher?
I was being sincere... no need to be offended pal.
You humour is just simply not translating into the text
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Trust Idrosozet to nominate a Bayern player as 2nd best in the world
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BestInTheWorld Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:16 pm

No he is not. But he can be. Frankly he can be much better than Ronaldo. In that I mean he can be the undisputed No.1 when it comes to GK's which Ronaldo cant be when it comes to outfield players.

Neuer has to be more consistent. I dont expect a Casilas type GK,exceptional most time with the odd mistakes. I expect better. Specially considering the fact that Neuer's distribution is by far the best in probably the last 20 year atleast.

I have seen the dude even score goals from his Penalty Box & rake up assists. Dude can kick,do a slide tackle,head the ball,great kicker,his throws are accurate & can clear the half line. Plus he is tall & has SUPER intelligence,only jumps until a certain distance. I have seen a lot of GK make saves with balls going over the post. With Neuer he knows the exact dimensions of the Goal-Post.

Frankly apart from a couple of amazing 1 on 1 saves & the Hoffenheim game I have seen nothing Consistently Spectacular of Neuer. With his talent he should do better. He is the highest Paid GK in the world & needs to show it day & in day out.

BestInTheWorld
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Idrisozet,everything about Bayern munich and Germany is GODLY,all your players are GODS and are the best in the world. Now fack off.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Might as well throw a Fernando dont scorres to pot too.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BestInTheWorld Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: Idrisozet,everything about Bayern munich and Germany is GODLY,all your players are GODS and are the best in the world. Now fack off.

What is your problem??? Are people not allowed to show their towards a particular country??? I see no problem during SERIA A love-fests.

BestInTheWorld
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm

FC Hollywood? scratch
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 pm

i also noticed the trolling of Idrisozet in the last weeks...doesn't make FC Bayern more likable on this forums
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:21 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:i also noticed the trolling of Idrisozet in the last weeks...doesn't make FC Bayern more likable on this forums

Yeah, but at least they bring Germany into the scene.

We need another OLPower, too. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

tbh, germany was non existant in the old goal.com forums. No one rated the Bundesliga or BayernMunich, many even sayed Budnesliga is the 5th or 6th best league in europe Very Happy
Bayern was rated behind Valencia or Tottenham. Im glad that this changed at least.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Has Neuer overtaken C.Ronaldo as the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 2 Eating-Popcorn-3-michael-jackson-21626092-257-192
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: Idrisozet,everything about Bayern munich and Germany is GODLY,all your players are GODS and are the best in the world. Now fack off.
Well, he appears to be very passionate. The ones he loves, he loves over the moon, the ones he hates, he hates with the same fervour, no matter what the facts say.

But to get back to topic - unless CRonaldo solves his big game mentality problem, I can't really consider him the number 2 behind Messi.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:tbh, germany was non existant in the old goal.com forums. No one rated the Bundesliga or BayernMunich, many even sayed Budnesliga is the 5th or 6th best league in europe Very Happy
Bayern was rated behind Valencia or Tottenham. Im glad that this changed at least.

That's what I am here for and most people understand it, that's why they haven't banned me.

I dont troll, I just make loads of LOUD NOISE.

I was never like that in the old forum, I like it better now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2