Fighting for top 4 and the 3 Germans - January window.

+11
urbaNRoots
El Chelsea Fuerte
Lord Hades
lenear1030
djoe26
Twoism
Sina
Quinten Metsys
Raptorgunner
Jay29
SamuelJayC
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fighting for top 4 and the 3 Germans - January window. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting for top 4 and the 3 Germans - January window.

Post by Jay29 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Two months is hardly going to tarnish Henry's image and legacy. Fans are fickle, but Arsenal fans will never forget all those great years he gave us.

Half of a season didn't ruin Sol Campbell's image or legacy, did it? And Pires' brief spell at Villa didn't ruin his image or legacy, either.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-issue.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Fighting for top 4 and the 3 Germans - January window. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting for top 4 and the 3 Germans - January window.

Post by Sushi Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Goetze and Reus ain't coming. All hopes are lying on Podolski, which I can see Wenger bottling because of his age, attitude problems and big wages.

Wenger should have exploited the German market long before the French one. Sad Right now is when German clubs are inflating their prices.

Apart that Podolski is the only guy who can play left wing and striker. 2 holes with 1 God.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:When can teams start to buy players? Jan 1?

you buy then anytime but they can't join till jan 1
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 pm

The Daily Mirror understands that Podolski wants to join Arsenal next month - if they can negotiate a deal with Koln.

bounce
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:The Daily Mirror understands that Podolski wants to join Arsenal next month - if they can negotiate a deal with Koln.

bounce

bounce bounce bounce

djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 am

Thierry Henry has signed for Arsenal for 9 weeks "I dreamed of challenging for trophies again at the top level, but Arsenal will do."
Thierry Henry "I'd been playing in a team of individuals thrown together at the last minute, so I'm well suited to Arsenal."
Thierry Henry "The problem with playing in New York was I knew I'd never win the Premier League again. Signing for Arsenal confirms that."
Thierry Henry "Silverware is always a big aim and now I'm coming to Arsenal I know some of the world's best jewellers are close."
Thierry Henry "Some people say Arsenal signing me means they're going back in time. Rubbish, wea have no chance of winning the league."
Thierry Henry "It was strange playing in New York. I've played for great clubs before so comparing Turin and Barcelona to NYC was hard."

are those Quotes for real or someone just bitching around?

*@AnnieEaves*
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Two months is hardly going to tarnish Henry's image and legacy. Fans are fickle, but Arsenal fans will never forget all those great years he gave us.

Half of a season didn't ruin Sol Campbell's image or legacy, did it? And Pires' brief spell at Villa didn't ruin his image or legacy, either.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-issue.
Well Vieira sort of ruined his image :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:28 am

Those quotes are obviously someone pissing about. Razz

Vieira didn't ruin his image, either. Maybe a little bit after he joined their backroom staff, but not as a player.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 am

If Henry does indeed sign for two months, I think Wenger might be satisfied with striker department & focus on fullback loan deal. I'm not afraid of Henry legacy ruined since the fans are better than that but his deal could block other potential targets.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2