Ali
lszanto
huntsman
Ganso
fatman123
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal Empty Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:33 am

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that a two-month loan deal to bring striker Thierry Henry back to the club 'will certainly happen'.

The Gunners' chief revealed that insurance agreements still have to be reached with the New York Red Bulls before the move is completed, but is confident that the club legend will be in action at the Emirates Stadium in January.

"It can only be positive because he has exceptional talent. He is experienced, he is quality, and can help the players on and off the pitch," said Wenger in his press conference ahead of tomorrow's clash against QPR.
http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/arsenal-boss-confirms-henry-return

i really hope he doesnt ruin his legacy at arsenal
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal Empty Re: Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 am

Damn it,we'll have to face him in cl.I really hope nesta and silva perform well
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal Empty Re: Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 am

He cant play in the cL, no?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:41 am

huntsman wrote:He cant play in the cL, no?

I think he can from what i've read, but not 100% sure.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:43 am

Of course he can lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 am

huntsman wrote:He cant play in the cL, no?
why not?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:45 am

he can, teams get to enter new CL squads at the start of the knockout rounds, if Wenger wants to put Henery in i dont see why he cant, hes not cup tied and he hasnt played in american equivalant of the CL this season
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 am

I thought players who join in the january window cant play in the CL.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:53 am

huntsman wrote:I thought players who join in the January window cant play in the CL.

Only if they've played a match for another team already in the CL.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 am

Henry is eligible to play in the CL, however most of you think that the Henry we'll see is the same Henry we saw in his prime which is inaccurate to say the least; he has declined dramatically however still a world class.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 am

Yes it is. No offence taken.
However, i am an excellent athlete and very good at playing the game. i dont obsess over the rules.

Football is a means of entertainment to me, not an end. That's why i dont particularly obsess over supporting one team only. The game is too entertaining for me to follow one team only.

but yeah going back to your point, alot of the posters here have a better understanding and football knowledge than i do and i dont feel ashamed of that and neither it will stop me from posting and voicing my opinion.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 am

Hope he can achieve a Raul type rennaissance :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 am

im not sure what i want from this, if hes raul-esque chelsea could end up i the europa league next season, although if he flops his legacy at arsenal will be at the very least tarnished which wouldnt fair on him
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 am

Henry lost it a long time ago. Arsenal bringing him back is like asking an ex soldier who fought in the World War II to fight in a war right now,using the same weapons he used in the world war II. I'm actually happy,easier job thrashing Arsenal.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 am

huntsman wrote:Yes it is. No offence taken.
However, i am an excellent athlete and very good at playing the game. i dont obsess over the rules.

Football is a means of entertainment to me, not an end. That's why i dont particularly obsess over supporting one team only. The game is too entertaining for me to follow one team only.

but yeah going back to your point, alot of the posters here have a better understanding and football knowledge than i do and i dont feel ashamed of that and neither it will stop me from posting and voicing my opinion.

I was just messing around man, please dont take it too serious.

I dont have much football knowledge as well except for team like Bayern, Inter and Juventus
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:37 am

Milanfan7 wrote: Henry lost it a long time ago. Arsenal bringing him back is like asking an ex soldier who fought in the World War II to fight in a war right now,using the same weapons he used in the world war II. I'm actually happy,easier job thrashing Arsenal.
Milan fan, making fun of a veteran signing? Laughing

You of all people should know the value of experience.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 am

huntsman wrote:Yes it is. No offence taken.

huntsman is a god :bow:

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 am

If I'm not mistaken his last game would be against Spurs lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

He'll only be here for the first leg against Milan, and I doubt he'll even play in that game.

He's not coming here as a starter, just as backup for van Persie. He may start the odd game when we want to rest van Persie, but it's not like we're going to start him every game and rely on him to carry us through January and February.

The man has his own statue. Whatever happens in these two months, his legacy will not be tarnished. A bad two months cannot undo about eight years of world class performances.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:19 am

Milanfan7 wrote: Henry lost it a long time ago. Arsenal bringing him back is like asking an ex soldier who fought in the World War II to fight in a war right now,using the same weapons he used in the world war II. I'm actually happy,easier job thrashing Arsenal.

LOL Henry is still better than any player you have up front. Remember the moves Henry had still has not been mastered yet. He is still the king and trust me you dont want Henry to support RVP up front. :bow:

Milanfan always butthurt,lol talking about war lol you should damn well know what Arsenal can do to Milan. Henry was always using weapons from the future so there is no gun he cant use.

Milanfan you must be drinking expired milk cus you brain is not functioning well.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:32 am

Raptorgunner wrote:

LOL Henry is still better than any player you have up front. Remember the moves Henry had still has not been mastered yet. He is still the king and trust me you dont want Henry to support RVP up front. :bow:

Milanfan always butthurt,lol talking about war lol you should damn well know what Arsenal can do to Milan. Henry was always using weapons from the future so there is no gun he cant use.

Milanfan you must be drinking expired milk cus you brain is not functioning well.

Good god,that's so creative! You're the shakespeare of the 21st century!

Do you by any chance write Lil Wayne's rap songs?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Milan fan, making fun of a veteran signing? Laughing

You of all people should know the value of experience.

The difference is that we have experienced players who are still competing on top level. Henry is playing in the MLS🤦
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

I did not know know you were old enough to listen to rap.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Why are you wasting your time replying to me oh great one? Please go write another masterpiece!

I love it how each time I own someone he uses my age to diss me. Jog on.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Why are you wasting your time replying to me oh great one? Please go write another masterpiece!

I love it how each time I own someone he uses my age to diss me. Jog on.
Good god, you owned me, good god.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next