urbaNRoots
Sushi Master
Wilson37
Jay29
beatrixasdfghjk.
Raptorgunner
11 posters

Go down

Denilson claims he will return to Arsenal return in July Empty Denilson claims he will return to Arsenal return in July

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

"I will stay at Sao Paulo until June 30," he said via a statement. "Then I will return to Arsenal.

"This season, I had more assists, I secured a place in the starting team and I had good matches. I also had a good run of matches and I have not been sent off.

"I would like to stay more six more months, but this decision was made by Arsenal, with whom I have a contract.

"I will not be unhappy in London, because I am returning to one of the biggest clubs in the world."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/04/24/3058395/denilson-claims-he-will-return-to-arsenal-return-in-july
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Denilson claims he will return to Arsenal return in July Empty Re: Denilson claims he will return to Arsenal return in July

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm

I think it was because Sao Paulo were unwilling to buy him, and just wanted to extend his loan, so we're bringing him back to court some more suitors.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Denilson claims he will return to Arsenal return in July Empty Re: Denilson claims he will return to Arsenal return in July

Post by Jay29 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Arsenal are still trying to sell him. We were in negotiations with Sao Paulo but they didn't want to pay the fee or his wages, and we don't want to loan him again.

That's the only reason he's coming back. There aren't any plans to use him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I hope he is one of those players that we can sell this summer, I am sure that Russian team or Malaga can afford his wages and pay good money for him.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 am

Last week i read an article where Arshavin said he was suprised that Wenger didnt show more trust in him..
And now Denilson ?
No coach trusts his players more than Wenger.. And they were sent away after being given almost infinite oppertunities that no player playing in a big club can dream...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 am

Why is it that I'd think he'd do much better than Ramsey has been doing?

Only reason he's still an Arsenal player is wages, IMO. 60faeken k!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 am

Can he do the Xavi role for us if he has improved? hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Can he do the Xavi role for us if he has improved? hmm

If he does the role of a water boy properly, i will be stunned
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Why is it that I'd think he'd do much better than Ramsey has been doing?

You've probably forgot how he was before the loan. People hate Ramsey for tricks and flicks while Denilson cant even complete simple pass. His biggest problem was not tracking back.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Awww, RG i am so happy for you, the Ganso slayer Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Let's sell him to Anzhi or Malaga or PSG( but ancelotti is not dum lol)
talent-wise he is good but he is not going to improve with us . i see him being good by the age of 30 though lol
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

djoe26 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Why is it that I'd think he'd do much better than Ramsey has been doing?

You've probably forgot how he was before the loan. People hate Ramsey for tricks and flicks while Denilson cant even complete simple pass. His biggest problem was not tracking back.
djoe26 wrote:

TBF to Denilson that's not entirely true. He had an average of 90% successful passing per game. In some games he even had a 100% rate of passing. The problem was that most of his passes were sideways or back passes and barely did the dirty work. And when he passed he passed that wrong that he put other players in pressure and his defensively contribute was even worse than Fabregas's.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

TBF to Denilson that's not entirely true. He had an average of 90% successful passing per game. In some games he even had a 100% rate of passing. The problem was that most of his passes were sideways or back passes and barely did the dirty work. And when he passed he passed that wrong that he put other players in pressure and his defensively contribute was even worse than Fabregas's.
Yeah i know, i overreacted but he is no better than Ramsey.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 am

I miss the Denilson and kept the ball flowing and hit rocket shots from distance Sad.

He was pretty much Arteta but Brazilian. Sucks ass he couldn't keep up that form... struck by the Diaby curse, it seems.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:35 am

how come he didnt mention his 3 red cards?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down