Ali
lszanto
huntsman
Ganso
fatman123
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: Henry lost it a long time ago. Arsenal bringing him back is like asking an ex soldier who fought in the World War II to fight in a war right now,using the same weapons he used in the world war II. I'm actually happy,easier job thrashing Arsenal.

LOL Henry is still better than any player you have up front. Remember the moves Henry had still has not been mastered yet. He is still the king and trust me you dont want Henry to support RVP up front. :bow:

Milanfan always butthurt,lol talking about war lol you should damn well know what Arsenal can do to Milan. Henry was always using weapons from the future so there is no gun he cant use.

Milanfan you must be drinking expired milk cus you brain is not functioning well.

Good god,that's so creative! You're the shakespeare of the 21st century!

Do you by any chance write Lil Wayne's rap songs?

I did not know know you were old enough to listen to rap.

Why are you wasting your time replying to me oh great one? Please go write another masterpiece!

I love it how each time I own someone he uses my age to diss me. Jog on.
Good god, you owned me, good god.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal

Post by nichabr Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:51 am

good move IMO as long as he doesn't play much and is just a background figure.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:59 am

Henry can still bring it if he is motivated which i believe he will be at Arsenal for 2 months. His last season at Barcelona was very painful to watch, but i put it down to lack of motivation.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 am

Like Jay said, Henry wont be used that much only if RVP needs some rest Henry will be used.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: Henry lost it a long time ago. Arsenal bringing him back is like asking an ex soldier who fought in the World War II to fight in a war right now,using the same weapons he used in the world war II. I'm actually happy,easier job thrashing Arsenal.
Milan fan, making fun of a veteran signing? Laughing

You of all people should know the value of experience.

The difference is that we have experienced players who are still competing on top level. Henry is playing in the MLS🤦

Wenger confirms Henry will return to Arsenal - Page 2 Beckham-AC-Milan-david-beckham-25250560-550-400
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:43 am

Milanfan7 :facepalm:

He is such a poor man's troll.And the same guy says he registered on another forum cuz Arsenal fans here dont provide good arguments.More like your trolling is so one-dimensional and useless :facepalm:

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 am

I was wondering when someone would bring up Beckham Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:11 am

and he will never answer :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2